Ice Cream! Part one

In Love

 

-That Night-

 

‘Dingg~ Dinggggg~’

 

Ryeowook immediately looked up from scribbling random lyrics and walks to the window. He peers through it and sees the familiar ice cream truck near the academy’s building.

 

“Minnie hyung! Do you want ice cream?” Wookie asks as his eyes lit up. With hopeful eyes, he turned to Sungmin, who was playing the guitar. It had been a hot day, and Ryeowook really yearned for some ice cream to chill.

 

Sungmin too, really wanted to have some ice cream.

 

“Ne Wookie!” the two then happily skipped out of their room to ask the others if they want some ice cream too.

 

-

 

“Scissors paper stone!” Kyuhyun and Heechul says at once, then Kyuhyun did ‘paper’ and Heechul did ‘stone’.

 

“, how many times---“ Heechul says

 

“—have you lost to me today.” Kyuhyun adds for Heechul, smirking.

 

Heechul rolls his eyes. “Don’t get too happy Cho Kyuhyun, it’s probably just your lucky day”

 

“Hyungs, what are you all doing?” Ryeowook asks, with Sungmin beside him.

 

Kyuhyun looks up. “Heechul was—“

 

“YAH CHO I’M NOT YOUR FRIEND. HONORIFICS.” Heechul scoffs.

 

“—As I was saying. Heechul HYUNG was sad that I pwned him in the grocery shopping today, so—“

 

“I’m not ing sad you chicken banana!” Heechul cuts Kyuhyun again.

 

Sungmin covers Ryeowook’s innocent ears at ‘fffffu-’.

 

“Fine fine. AS I WAS SAYINNNG. So Heechul wanted to win me in scissors paper stone and so we played but he never won since the start. And we started playing ever since Jongwoon over there started his turtle movies marathon.” Kyuhyun finally got to finish his sentence with much difficulty.

 

“Turtles movie marathon?” Ryeowook says in shock. Well he wasn’t really shocked, just kind of.

 

“Yep.” Kyuhyun points at Yesung who was sitting in front of the large TV screen, watching a turtle movie. Ryeowook turns to look at the screen.

 

“But I remember watching this with Yeye hyung before…”

 

“I don’t know. That guy’s weird…. His love for turtles is weird. So much till he can’t hear me. Jongwoon is weird~ I hate Jongwoon. He’s stupid. Jongwoon’s stupid. He loves turtles. He’s stupid….. See? He can’t hear me because his love for turtles is too weird.” Kyuhyun scoffs.

 

"Don't say that about Yeye!" Sungmin hissed cutely.

 

“OI I CAN HEAR YOU, CHO KYUHYUN.” Yesung suddenly shouts, making Kyuhyun, Heechul, Ryeowook and Sungmin jump.

 

“He’s weird…so weird” Kyuhyun sneakily whispered to Heechul.

 

“YESUNG, KYU IS SAYING---“ Heechul begun, wanting to get Kyu into trouble with the weirdo turtle lover, just because. But Kyu managed to cover his hyung’s mouth in time and Heechul started to struggle out of Kyu’s wrath. He almost spat on Kyu’s hand really.

 

“Anyway, where’s the rest? Eunhae and Kangteuk?” Sungmin asks, remembering that he and Wookie came to ask if the others wanted ice cream.

 

“Having one of their love battles…” Heechul rolls his eyes. Sungmin had a questioning look on his face. "Love battles?"

 

“You know, when they go into competition to see which couple have more rounds.” Kyuhyun explains.

 

“Don’t dirty Wookie’s mind!” Yesung shouts from the TV area.

 

“Arrasso, arrasso.” Kyuhyun says nonchalantly.

 

“Ah right, hyungs and Kyu, we came to ask if you guys wanted ice cream. The ice cream truck is here” Ryeowook asks.

 

“Nah thanks Wookie” KyuSungChul replied. Without asking, they know EunhaeKangteuk would probably not want ice cream too, since they’re too caught up on their ‘stuff’.  MinWook then leave the dorm to get their ice cream.