Chapter 1

This Royal Marriage with Jung Daehyun

Today you promised yourself you will have fun; it's the start of summer and all you want to do is go shopping with your bestfriend, personal maid and classmate, Baek Moon Rae.

"Unnie, don't you think it's too early to get up for the start of summer?" Moon Rae asked while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

You on the other hand have taken a shower and changed into a cute pink floral dress, "Moon Rae-ah, aren't you excited that we can do so much this summer?" you clapped with all your plans, "Shopping, going to Jeju and having BBQ!"

Moon Rae fixed your hair, "Unnie, can I tell you something?"

You nodded and pouted while fixing Moon Rae's bed.

"You go shopping every week even in school days, what's there to shop for in the summer? And you visit Jeju on Christmas and on breaks, why do we need to visit it again this summer? And finally, we had BBQ the other day, why do you want to eat BBQ again?"

It was all true. You've done everything that you're suppose to do for summer even before summer started. You dropped on Moon Rae's bed and sighed, "You're right, I've done everything... what else haven't I done?"

Your bestfriend sat next to you and gave you an encouraging smile, "Unnie, I'll make breakfast, we'll go shopping then how about we just go watch a movie?"

Moon Rae has always been so encouraging and gives you that boost when you're down, you turned to her and smiled, "You're the best!"

"I know!" she raised an eye brow, "I was wondering... didn't your mom said that you need to go to TION Hotel tonight?"

Your eyes widen and nodded continuesly, "Oh yeah! I've completely forgotten about that!"

Moon Rae rolled her eyes, "You forget a lot of things."

You chuckled and helped Moon Rae get ready so you can go off to shopping.

----------

"Jung Daehyun!" Mrs. Jung entered Daehyun's bedroom with a crossed face.

Daehyun didn't bother to move and continued snoring. Mrs. Jung rolled her eyes and pulled off Daehyun's blanket. Daehyun twisted and turned and rubbed his eyes, "What do you want mom?"

"Jung Daehyun! How can you do that?" Mrs. Jung asked in disbelief.

"Do what?" he checked the digital clock beside him, "It's only 7AM! What is it that you can't wait to tell me?"

His mom furiously slammed her hand down the bedside table, "You gave that heart diamond necklace when it's already been reserved for someone!"

Daehyun rolled his eyes and pulled the blanket back to his freezing body, "Mom, we own the jewellery store, taking one diamond necklace to give it to a friend is no big deal."

"NO BIG DEAL?!" Mrs. Jung's blood was boiling at 100 degrees celsius, "YOU KNOW WHAT'S NOT A BIG DEAL AS WELL? YOU GETTING ENGAGED TONIGHT!"

Daehyun blinked and gave his mom a confused look, "Engaged?"

"Yes, and that diamond necklace was suppose to be your fiance's but you have to ruin everything... Now it just shows me how much you need a wife to keep up with you and control you!" Mrs. Jung gave a smirk, "My son, you're very sly but you have to remember where you got your genes from as well."

She walked out and Daehyun was left dumbfounded, "I'm getting engaged? What?"