Named After A Frog!

The Perfect Mis-Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"To do is to be" - Nietzsche

"To be is to do" Kant

"Do Be Do Be Do~" - Me

 

OMG!

I hate this place...really...why did my dad have to shift to Seoul???

 

Okay so here's how it started:

Today, our whole school was busy preparing for this dance battle between our dance team (Exo) and JYP High school's dance team (2pm).

Everyone was so excited, on which boy band would win, that Exo themselves, wouldn't feel very encouraged, on my opinion, especially when it comes to Hara.

 

She and her DUMB group would pop out of nowhere and throw confident looks on their faces and say "You HAVE to win, or else don't show us your faces!" which was super rude to say to someone who was nervous enough.

On my opinion, winning is not important...

Even though others don't feel like I do.

I'm a very, non-violent kind of a person.

 

Anyway, the funny thing about EXO was that the whole of EXO, is full of populars.

Yup, all of them are adored by girls.

But someone else is in there too....

 

Who?

 

BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!

UUURRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Now I've got to know why everyone adores him so much:

 

1) He's the class topper.

(Definately not in the nerdy way, he never studies for tests, but he ALWAYS tops...maybe he's naturally smart)

 

2) He's in the basketball team

Eveyone in our school worships that team because to get in that team is really hard, so I bet Baekhyun has some skills because our gym teacher doesn't get convinced very easily. The gym teacher would NEVER put a 9 on 10 player in the team...you need full potential.

 

3) He's also in the school dance group (EXO),

which is considered very 'high' and all because the jocks of our school hang out with only cool people.

'Cool' as in popular people, including the basket ball team, cheerladers, foot ball team, and rich brats (Hara!) and the dance group.

And whoever the populars hang out with, automatically becomes popular.

But Baekhyun is in the basketball team and the dance group, giving him multiple reasons to be popular.

 

4) He's got real talent

Even though he points out mistakes a lot, you have to admit, he's good at everything.

As I mentioned earlier, he's a class topper, so he's liked by teachers, he's liked by his team mates, class mates, friends, even seniors (hard to believe, the seniors only know how to bully, but with Baekhyun they seem like sweet people) and of course, he's LOVED by all girls. Bad for them , he doesn't seem to be interested.

He ignored HARA, the queen of all the popular girls, and the crush of hundreds of boys, but it's not just Hara he's not interested in, but practically none of the girls in the school.

 

The other day, my best friend, Jieun (IU) told me he's never had a girlfriend before.

 

(CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT????????????????????

THE CUTEST, MOST POPULAR, HOTTEST BOY IN THE SCHOOL NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 

She said its because he hasn't found 'the right girl'.

He has so many girls crushing on him....but all of these girls have so much attitude...my gosh -_-

 

5) He's really good looking

I have to admit, he's really cute with his light brown hair falling on his eyes like that and his round nose and thin lips.

 

 

Now that I look at this list, I realized something:

 

OMG! He's perfect!

 

He's totally popular-material. But yet is single and always has been, Jieun says that its still a 'mystery' of his 'disgust' towards girls. (She's a BIG fan of Sherlock Holmes, so she uses such words a lot of times)

 

Anyway, today was our school's dance battle. 

2pm performed first.

Our school focuses equally on extra curricular activities, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter