Thank you, my best friend.

The Perfect Mis-Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey"

 

 

Have you ever felt like you're so happy that you might lose control and that your blood might just burst out?

The funny thing is, I don't know if I'm happy.

I don't know if I should be happy or upset about what happened today.

 

Okay, so here's how it started:

 

Today, before class I was staring at Myungsoo, the way he took his books out.

OH MY GOSH! He looked soo cute when he pulled out those books from his locker!

 

Then, Hara popped out of nowhere with Gyuri and Nicole (her clones) and starting gossiping.

Since Hara's locker happens to be right next to Myungsoo's, she noticed Myungsoo standing there (Oh My Gosh! She noticed something except for herself, is she sick?)

And this was the weirdest part:

Hara said something to Myungsoo, to which he smiled, and then she walked away.

 

Which was really awkward, there was completely NOTHING that Hara could ever say to anyone to make them smile or happy, unless if she flirted.

 

I can't believe Myungsoo even talked to her after what she said to him yesterday.

Maybe he likes her?

 

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 

That's like my nightmare!!!

the scariest nightmare ever!!!

 

Honestly, Hara isn't pretty at all, she's got a flat small face with big eyes, but her face looks like somebody just punched her.

But people don't notice that, all populars hang out with her, except maybe...

 

umm....

 

Baekhyun.

 

And Baekhyun happens to be the only guy she cares about. As all the other guys she dated, have got dumped by her because she got 'bored'.

And Baekhyun's the only one who didn't get impressed by her. 

 

Anyway, during English class today Myungsoo talked to me.

 

Yesterday, I was the one who started the conversation, so it's different if he started the conversation today. 

It's like my heart stopped beating.

 

Okay, I would not exactly call that a conversation when he asked me if I had a pencil.

 

He tapped my shoulder and asked if I had an extra pencil, I nodded and handed him one.

 

"There you go" I said, trying to act cool. But in my head, I was jumping up and down with happiness.

 

"Thanks" he said.

 

Oh My Gosh!

Why is he soooo cute????

 

All day, I was doodling his name in my notebook. Then as the bell rang, he returned me my pencil.

 

I'm so NEVER going to sharpen/wash/wipe that pencil that Myungsoo used!

 

It's for veiwing purposes only from now on.

 

Myungsoo touched that pencil.

 

Oh My Gosh.

 

So, during lunch, I told Jieun about Myungsoo.

That he's my crush.

 

She teased me and all, 

 

Then, just the most horrible thing happened.

 

We were walking out of the cafetaria, where I saw Myungsoo all alone searching for something in his locker.

 

The school corridor was empty as everyone was in the cafetaria, eating their lunch, so it was just Jieun, Myungsoo and I in the corridor.

 

Jieun probably didn't see him, so I said hi to Myungsoo so Jieun notices him.

He waved back.

 

"That's him, my crush, Myungsoo" I whispered to Jieun.

 

And Jieun was speechless.

Maybe she was thinking that he indeed looked awesome.

 

Right at that moment, Myungsoo walked in our direction, to us.

 

And he said : "Hey, can I -" but he was interrupted.

 

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM????" Jieun exploded like a bomb with a disgusted expression on her face.

 

I stared at her in horror.

 

This is so not happening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter