At The Mall

The Perfect Mis-Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop believing the liars and stop loving the heart-breakers"

 

 

After school, the whole of F(x) along with me and Gyuri go to the mall. 

And we're here in this record store because Victoria's finding a gift for Hara. In fact, we're all finding gifts for Hara for her birthday party.

While they're busy searching for a nice music CD to buy for Hara, I escape into the nearby plush toy store.

 

I really like cute things.

"Hey, Jiyeon!" I hear someone call when I'm checking out this cute pink teddy-bear.

 

I turn around only to be so, so relieved to see IU there.

Because I wanted to talk to her.

But IU wasn't alone, she was with Luhan and Baekhyun,

 

What was she doing with them? I thought she hated them.

I suddenly freeze as I see both of the boys having their eyes at me.

 

Hey come on, they're the popular dudes, even you'll freeze when you see them gazing at you.

So, not knowing what to say, I talk to IU comfortably.

Because I want to end this fight.

 

She's my best friend and I don't want to unneccessarily pick a fight about something which was just a simple honest mistake.

So, I go "Hey, cool coat," 

IU's wearing this incredible little leapard jacket.

I mean, it's amazing and I've never seen her wearing it before.

 

"Thanks," she says. She has this worried expression on her face.

 

And then Luhan says "Baekhyun has something to say to you,"

 

Wait..what?

BAEKHYUN has something to say to ME?

 

What?

Why?

 

Though IU looks confused.

But at the same time, happy-confused.

 

Baekhyun quickly makes this eye contact with Luhan which says 'I'm-gonna-kill-you'.

 

"Yeah, about that," Baekhyun says, not wanting to look like a jerk after Luhan revealed that he has something to say to me.

 

Wow.

This is the first time I'm talking to him.

He's so tall.

I mean, I come till his chin.

I'm not standing that close to him, he's like face-to-face but I can make out.

 

"I'm the one," he says, making direct eye-contact with me, which just made me shiver.

 

What one?

No. 1?

 

But he doesn't get to speak any longer because I hear someone yell at me "JIYEON!" 

And when I turn the other side, I see F(x) and Gyuri are done buying their things for Hara and they were probably searching for me.

 

Sulli says "Come here!" 

But Krystal holds her hand and tells her to stop saying anything.

I mean, she makes that 'hush' thing with her index finger on her own lips.

 

I don't know why though.

But I knew I should go.

 

I came here with F(x) and Gyuri, I shouldn't abandon them just like that.

So, I walk away after saying "Sorry, I gotta go,"

 

F(x) along with Gyuri are all standing there, hands on hips, totally glaring at me. Geez, they're mad because I bailed them at the CD store?

Why are they all so angry? What's the big deal?

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter