Go away!!

We have different lovers when we love eachother.....

The last person I wanted to see.....

Yoona.

SHe was looking at me with a smirk, and her eyes looked so evil.

I have to admit, she was really pretty and skinny, but how can someone like that be so evil looking?

I sighed and let go of Taemin who looked at me questioning.

I stood up, or atleast tried to, and faced Yoona.

"Why are you here Yoona?"

"I was worried about you silly~!"

I scoffed but only to myself.

Her "angelic" look was back.

How could she be so cruel? Was she behind this accident?

I walked by her and started myway back home and momentarily forgot about Taemin.

"You know"

I stopped and I guess she didnt see Taemin..... ?

Taemin was no where to be seen. Where was he when I could possibly need him?

"What"

"Sungyeoul oppa said nothing when I told him about what happened to you"

That stung but I didnt show it.

"SO? He and I have nothing to do with eachother. We're like strangers"

I was unsure about it myself when I said that.

Was he and I really nothing to eachother? Wait.... he cant even remember me.

"And you know.... he never lost his memory."

My eyes widened. I looked at Yoona.

"WHat?"

"He said he was going to act like he lost his memory because he didnt want you to like him, and he liked you too you know.... he still does."

"Stop lying."

"Ask him yourself then.... he IS right behind you"

I turned around and sure enough, I saw SUngyeoul right there looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

"Is this true? You never lost your memory?"

He looked away. Behind me, I heard Yoona laugh. SHe found this funny?

I turned around, walked up to Yoona and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"You bequiet.... you fox..... you hit on Sungyeoul oppa even if you dont like him"

"Thats not true.... I like Sungyeoul oppa..... and Taemin, and Ji Young guy looks cute too...."

"I have nothing to do with Ji Young"

"Sure you dont you lying bi*ch"

I turned and walked away with tears filling my eyes. How did I get myself into this mess?

And when I passed by Sungyeoul, he grabbed my arm and my reflex told me to slap his face, and so I did.

"Dont EVER talk to me again.... you have no right to..... and from today and on, we are complete strangers.... "

ANd I walked away.

 

I was sniffling as I walked up the hill that led to my house.I was so tired.

But as I approached my house, I heard a guitar play.

How nice.

I relaxed at the sound and soon catched onto the rythm and when I reached my house, I realized that the sound was from my house.

I looked at the roof of my house and saw Ji Young on the roof playing the guitar while singing. My eyes nearly popped out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

 Ji Young looked at me.

"Hey Minnie~! Come join me-" And he started to fall down and I panicked. He was going to die!

I started to scream and I closed my eyes but had my arms out to catch him.

I head a light thump and Ji YOung laughing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ji Young in front of me.

"How did yo-"

"Cat instincts?"

"WHoa....."

He smiled and I have to admit he was good looking.

He grabbed my hand and his guitar in the other hand and pulled me into the house.

"Ill play a song for you since you got hurt"

"But why? You didnt do it"

"I know..... but I couldnt save the princess~" He gave me a wink and I scoffed to hide my blushing.

He started to play something and I bobbed my head to the song.

"Ji Young..... what is this song?"

"Butterfly.... By me, Kwon Ji Young..... I write songs you know....."

I looked at him, amazed.

But I relaxed and ut my head on his shoulder.

We were at my balcony and looking at the stars that shined so brightly.

For once, in a long time, I felt peace and calm wash over me.

The song was soon done and I asked him to play it again while singing.

Apparently, he had lyrics with it.

I listened carefully afraid I would miss something and I sighed in happiness.

"You know Minnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Ill be going to your school starting tomorrow"

"Whoa really?"

"hahah yeah.... and I am a year older, so call me oppa!"

"Fine..... maybe.... if you play the guitar again...."

"OKay..... Minnie mouse"

"DOnt call me that!"

"No Im gonna call you Minnie mouse"

I lightly whacked his arm. Surprisingly, I liked the fact that he called me that.

I smiled and sighed again and started to drift to sleep.

_____________________________________________

srry its kinda boring!! Hope you enjoy though^^