Lunchhhhh

We have different lovers when we love eachother.....

Lunch came sooner than I thought but mostly because Ji Young was kicked out of the classroom and disrubting, or rather, girls werent paying attention..... but some boys were blushing too.....

I tried to focus on  the lessn while in the hall, Ji Young was "hissing" my name and the teacher took him to the lobby to make him wait there.

I sighed finally and sneaked back to my locker, and quickly put away my books and went back to class, and just when I was about to go in, I saw Ji Young in my class.

I ducked and asked my friend to put my stuff on my desk and I sneaked away from the class to the roof to take a nap.

The bad part was that there were way too many stairs and I couldve takn the elevator, but I have a phobia of elevators.... like Secret Garden's Hyun Bin~ And Vortex claimed it theirs.

I sighed and started walking.

After walking for 10 minutes, I collapsed onto the stairs and sighed.

I heard footsteps behind me, and I heard the voice of Vortex.

They were taking the stairs this time?!

I quietly groaned, and went for the elevator.

This was my only chance and the elevator was really quiet.

SO I pressed the button, and I took a deep breath before entering the elevator.

Why WAS I afraid of the elevator? Because I was in an accident..... that I can not remember.

I sighed and pressed the button to the lobby and I closed the door.

I hoped and prayed that I will be safe.

But apparently, today wasnt that day.

The elevator shook and the light went out.

I tried not to panic, but I was gasping for air.

I pulled my phone out while pressing the emergency button and I could hear my heart beat so fast.

I started to cry realizing that there was no signal and I screamed for help.

Why wasnt anyone saving me? Why wasnt anyone helping me?

I knocked on the door and heard the elevator line snap, and the elevator shook.

I cried again realizing there was no hope and I thought about my friends and family and I said my last will to them.

I was suppose to have a brighter future..... a family, two dogs, so they wouldnt be lonely.....

I cried even more knowing that wasnt going to happen.

I was still crying when I heard a knock on the elevator door.

I gasped and knocked on the door too.

"Min! Can you hear me? Its me Taemin!"

I froze.

Taemin? Lee Taemin?

I snap out of my daze and knocked on the door again.

"Help me Taemin! Help me!"

I heard him trying to get the door opened.

Then, I heard some people coming and the door of the elevator was moving.

I finally saw the little peek of the door and Taemin and the firefighters.

I saw Taemin sweating and his hands were red and had a few scratches and blood....

Even though the door was a little below than the usual level, it wasnt that far. Just a few inches of the top part of the door was below the top of the building's frame.

The door opened and there was enough space for me to get out.

The firefighters tried to come down, but I stopped them.

"In case this elevator drops..... I want to be the only one..... " I swallowed hard.

"Gone"

Taemin's eyes widened and I gave him a smile. He reached for me and so did the other firefighters and when I tried to reach for them, the elevator went down further and only half of the elevator door was visible.

I cried again and I heard Taemin scream my name.

He desperately reached for me and told me to hold on, so I grabbed his arm and he and the firefighters pulled me up out the elevator.

I was safe.

I breathed hard and I looked at the ground before looking at Taemin.

He looked at me with a smile and hugged me.

"Minnie...... Everyones safe. NO one's hurt"

"Except for your hands...." I took his hands and opened them.

Taemin winced as I gently blew on them.

I gave him a warm smile and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much a Taemin! Thank you!"

Taemin hugged me tightly too and Iwinced as my knee stung.

I looked and saw blood coming out of my right knee.

The firefighters took me and put me into an ambulance AGAIN.

How many times was I going to get hurt?

 

The treatment ended and I was free to go.

I sighed and sat on a bench when Taemin came with his hands treated.

He sat next to me and I looked at him.

"How did you know I was in the elevator?"

".........."

"Taemin? Taemin tell me"

"........well....."

"Well??"

"I kinda....."

"WHat?"

"I kinda.... followed you......"

"WHAT?!"

"Hehe?"

"You STALKED me?!"

He stood up and I tried to stand up, but I couldnt since I had the thing on my leg.

I fell back down and acted like I hurt myself and he came to me.

I had my head down and when he came, I hugged him tightly and he stiffed up, but then relaxed.

I felt gentle and warm.

"Thanks so much Taemin..... I really appreciate i-"

"Minnie?"

I looked up and saw the last person I wanted to see.

________________________________