In The Dorm

Saranghaeyo Noona ♥
[Your POV] It's not take so long to reach my brother's dorm cause I'm standing in front of it now. My brother put his finger to a lock security detector the he open the door. "Wow." I said while knowing that he has such-a-high-tech-lock. "Wae?" He ask. "Nope. I just didn't know that your dorm has such of a cool security like that." I said. "Of course! We're a famous persons. Don't you know it?" He said playfully. "Jincha?" I said and put my tongue out. "Aish this kid! Come on in." He said. "Yah fishy! What the hell are you doing with my hair product?" I heard a man voice yelling as I start to enter the dorm. "What are you talking about hyung?" Another voice heard and I assumed it was Donghae cause of the 'fishy' word that the first man said earlier. "THIS! It was full yesterday and it's just a half now." The first man speak again and I finally I know it was Heechul as I arrived at the living room when he was about to show something like hair styling bottle in front of Donghae's face. "So? Do you thing I eat it? Well, the answer is no and never." Donghae said again. "Yah, you pabo! Of course you not eat it cause you USE it!" Heechul said and I can say that he start to lose his patient. "But I never use it hyung! I have my own and I USE MY OWN." Donghae said and give Heechul pout. Aigoo, how cute he is. What? Relax ____. Don't start fangirling right now, it's not a right time. I scold myself. "Ehm... Hyung?" Suddenly I saw Henry start to walk closer to Donghae and Heechul's place. "MWO?!" Heechul yell and I'm sure that it was surprised Henry so much cause me too. "It's a..... I wanna said that-- umm..- I ummm---" Henry start to stuttering. "Yah!! What are you gonna say? Palli! I still have a business with this fishy!" Heechul said. "Uhm.. It was me." Henry said. "What was you?! Try to speak clearly Henry!" Heechul said and give a confused but death look. "It was him who USE your hair product, you pabo hyung." Suddenly my brother speak while give a smirk. "WHAT? JINCHA? So it was YOU? You'll die oh little mochi." He said and let out an evil laugh and can I say it really is scary. "Yah Heechullie! Calm down your voice, it hurts my ear." Suddenly someone said and I saw that he's Hangeng who said it. "I can't calm down my in' voice cause I'll kill this little mochi." Heechul said and start to walk towards Henry. Poor Henry, it's nice to know you even for a little while. I said to myself because I really can tell you that Heechul really is scary now. "Yah hyung. I think you're not just gonna kill me. Don't you hear that he said that you're a 'pabo hyung'?" Henry said pointing at my brother when he said 'He' and make a quote with his hand when he said 'pabo hyung'. Ok now, it's really nice to finally meet you my lovely brother. Now, I pitied my own brother. "MWO? Yah you brat! What did you call me? Pabo hyung? You'll relly die today!" Now he turn around and walk towards me and my brother. "Yah Oppa! Eotteohke? What the hell is he gonna do?" I said, start to panic. "Relax ____-ah." He said, give me his cute smile. "Yah hyung! Are you sure you wanna kill me? I think you'll never gonna do it cause I'm you're most favorite dongsaeng, beside I'm sure that my little sister won't allow you to do that cause I know she loves me so much so you can't hurt me a little bit even kill me." He said to Heechul and suddenly pull me in front of him so he can hid behind my back and make me as his shield. "Yah Oppa! What the hell are you doing?" I said, in a very panicked voice. "Mwo?! Who is she?" Suddenly Heechul stop his step and look at me while his finger pointing at me. And by that everyone in the room start to look at his direction which the place that I'm standing on now. Well I think it's the time to introduce myself again to them. "Well, uhm.. Annyeinghaseyo! Kyuhyun-ui dongsaeng ibnida." I said while bowing 90 degree to them.