The Plan

Saranghaeyo Noona ♥
After try to thinking about the solution of this crappy thing, finally I got an idea. But I must go to see Kyu first. As I walk off of my room, I heard a crowd voices from living room. Aaah, they're come back already. It's good. "Oppa." I said as I come to living room. "Ne." Suddenly all of them answer me. "Uhm.. Kyu Oppa?" I said, to make it clear that I just want to talk to Kyu. And I must remember this that I have more thank one Oppa in this place. "Wae ____-ah?" He ask. "Can I go to the mall?" I ask him. "What are you gonna do?" He ask me, not answering my question yet. "I wanna buy something and I think I wanna go to Salon." I said. "Okay. Wait a minute. I wanna take a bath first so we can go." He said as he got up from the couch. "But I can go by myself." I said. "Ani. I'll go with you." He said. "I wanna go too. I'm free today." Donghae said. "Me too. And you said you gonna go to Salon right? I wanna do some treatment too." Zhou Mi said. After a while suddenly all of them try to speak that he was free and wanna go with me while the other said that he got something else to do so they can't go although they want to. So there's Me, Kyu, Donghae, Zhou Mi, Henry, and Hangeng who go to the mall. Ryeowook and Sungmin have to go to Sukira. Eunhyuk wanna check his restaurant. Yesung has to go to Y Style cause there's new glasses come today. Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, Kibum and Shindong have a schedule to do too today. And Heechul is nowhere to found. As we arrived at the mall, I decided to go to salon first. Of course the others are using their shades and whatsoever so ELFs wouldn't recognize them. Zhou Mi brought me to the salon that he usually go when he's in Korea. It's quiet elegant yet warm. And the workers here are so nice and they never told anyone if Super Junior, especially Zhou Mi often come to there. Because they don't want their costumer's privacy being disturb. "What you gonna do?" Kyu ask as we still have to wait. "I wanna change my hairstyle." I said. "Wae?" He ask again. "It's too long and I'm bored of this style." I said, not looking at his eyes while I'm talking because he'll know that I'm lying if I look at those eyes. "But, don't you just cut it before you come here?" He ask again. Aish, why he must asking such a bunch question?? "Ne. But it has been one week when I change it." I try to give him a reason. "But--" He wanna say something but I was saved because it's my turn now so I leave him as soon as I can. After looking at the hair catalog, I decided to cut my hair into medium layer. After the hairdresser don't cutting my hair. I look myself at the mirror. Wow! Is it really me? I look different. After paying and give the hairdresser some tips I go to the waiting room, where all of the Oppas are there. As I enter the room all of them look so shocked. "Waeyo?" Is it bad?" I ask. "Ani!! You just look so different." Zhou Mi said. "You look so cuteeeee..." Henry come and pinch my cheek. Thump! Omo! What the hell is that? Why my heart beating so fast? "Yah! Hands!" Kyu said as he hit Henry's hand. "I never know hairstyle could change someone like this. You look totally different." Donghae said. "Yeah. And if I'm not looking at your outfit, maybe I can't recognize you." Hangeng said with a mesmerized eyes. "Aish! What happened to you? You make me fly to the nine cloud. But thanks anyway. Ehm, no. I mean, jeongmal gomawo." I said as I try to hide my red cheeks. "Aigoo. My little princess' cheeks so red right now." Kyu said as he pinch my cheek. "Yah! Stop it." I said. Feel embarrassed. After that. We were exploring the mall and after everyone bought everything they wanted to buy we go home. Well, I hope they really telling me the truth about my different looks. Because that's what I want. So the plan will work out.