Oh, Crap!!

Saranghaeyo Noona ♥
I woke up as someone calling my name. It was Kyu who called me and said that breakfast is ready. So I wake up and join the rest of Oppas. Heechul was there too and his expression is so annoying. Ugh! What the hell is wrong with him? Is he upset just because Kyu and I prank on him and others? But the other Oppas aren't mad at us. There must be something wrong with his brain. I think the other Oppas notice the tension between me and Heechul and Leeteuk as a good leader try to lighten up the situation. "Yah, how about we playing games?" Leeteuk said. "What game?" Donghae said in an exciting tone. "Uhm.. I don't know about it. Any idea?" Leeteuk said. "What the heck. You're the one who come up with the plating thing but you have no idea about what we gonna play?" Kyu said. "Yah, I just said how about playing game, not decided what kind of game yet." Leeteuk said. "How about Starcraft then?" Kyu give a suggestion. "Andwae! You're the master of it. How can we win?" Donghae said. "How about soccer?" Donghae then give a suggestion. "Yah! That's the thing that you like too. What the hell are you thinking?" Kyu said. "But it's sounds good." Yesung speak. "Yeah, it because you like soccer too." Kyu said. "I know you really wanna play Starcraft. But I think Donghae Gege's idea isn't that bad." Henry said. "Okay. So you all deal we gonna play soccer right?" Leeteuk ask. "Nae!!" All of them shout except Kyu, Heechul, Kibum and I. "Okay, kaja~" Leeteuk said as he got up from his seat. "I don't want to play." I said when I realize that Heechul said the same thing and say it at the same time as me. "Wae?" Donghae ask. "It's too tiring." Heechul answer Donghae. "I want to play but it's Sunday now and it means tomorrow is Monday and tomorrow is my first day in collage so I need to prepare everything that I need to go to collage." I said as everyone stare at me cause I don't wanna play soccer. "Such a long speech." Heechul said as make a disgusting face. Ugh! You can't treat me like this! "Such an annoying diva." I said, raise my eyebrow. "What did you said?" He ask me as he get up from his seat. "Oh, he's deaf already." I said as I leave the dining room and go to my room. ARGH!! Why is he must be this annoying?! I decide to take a bath and hope it can make my angry go away. After taking a bath I start to turn on my computer and start to suffering on internet. First I open my twitter. As I open my twitter I get shocked cause I gain so much followers in it. What's going on? Aigoo!! I got a lot of mentions too??!! Wait a minute, I'm gonna check what the heck is going on in here. BWO?!! They all are SparKyu/Gamers yeah, you can name it. And thye tried to talk to me. I mean some of them ask like 'how are you' 'annyeonghaseyo' 'you look cute' etc and some of them try to get me to make Kyuhyun follow them. Like seriously??!! Hell no!! Is the people like them still exist? But wait, how did they know about my twitter account? Of course I following all of them and all of them are following me too except Leeteuk cause I ask him not too and there would be scandal if he following someone beside his bandmates and that someone is a GIRL. And I just communicate with them trough the Direct Message, so there's no one who'll know about my twitter account. Cause I never mention them and they never mention me. Ugh!! I must do something. Setting. Profile. Deactived. Yes. Nah, I think it's the right thing to do. Aah, it means I must create a new account. But I feel so lazy to make it right now. Maybe later. Then I close twitter tab and open google. I put a 'Cho Ara and Cho ____" at the search box. BWO??!!! When did the picture taken?? I ask myself as I look at my picture when holding a lot of bags and try to enter my house in NY. It was about 5 days ago. When I prepared everything that I need in Korea. Aigoo, my face looks so clearly because I'm not using my sunglasses at that time. Oh crap! Eotteohke? I don't wanna the same thing happen twice. I don't wanna it happen again. I must do something. Yeah, I must do something...