Pursuing Happiness

A Modest Beneath Love

 

Your relationship with Sehun had its ups and downs, tiny little misunderstandings and a whole lot of happy memories. It felt like it was just yesterday when you and Sehun made up. 

 

The drama at school definitely played a huge part in your life. Well duh, people hated you at school because of HyunA. But there were still a number of students who looked up to you, pursuing your happiness despite all the factors that brought you down. 

 

"OMMA ~ "

 

Jaehun called for you while stumbling down the stairs. The five-year old boy was hugging a drawing of his happy family.

 

"Yes dear?" You looked at Jaehun's doe-eyes.

 

"How were you and appa like when you both were dating?"

 

"We had our ups and downs, but I did everything I could, because I was a modest beneath love." 

 

To whoever who's reading this, you don't have to hide anymore. Because behind that mask, is a beautiful person. Underneath that beautiful person, is a beautiful heart. Remember, a love story should never have a happy ending because real love stories never end. 

 

If Yoo Jae Mi could do anything in the world just for her prince charming, why can't you? 

 

We can all live our desired 'happily ever after', good luck.

 


 

THE END

 


 

[A/N: Rough ending for my first fic, hope you guys won't hate it! Thank you for all your support, this story will go nowhere without every single one of you. Look out for my next fic, I promise a better plot!]