I.

Seducing Miss Brainy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        missbrainy, please help me  

Jung Yoon Mi woke up very early to finish her papers for her research. She’s one hard working student and yet, she doesn’t need to study to get good grades. She’s considered genius. She has an older brother whom she’s very close with but they argue quite a lot. But then the twins had to protect each other, they had a secret no one knew beside those who are close to their family. No one knew she’s Jung Yunho’s twin sister, he is one of their school’s kingka. They were born in a rich family but everything changed after the company’s bankruptcy. They are both known to be very understanding and obedient children to their parents. They were smart, talented and athletic. They are both popular but in different fields. Yunho’s known to be the school’s MVP while she’s known to be the school’s Student Council president and the school’s top student. Yunho acts less matured yet he’s older than Yoon Mi by 7 minutes, they don’t look alike but they are similar in some ways.

“YES!” She screamed as she finished her papers. She fixed her glasses back to place and arranged her things on her pink sling bag.

“YAH! Jung Yoon Mi!” Her brother yelled from the other room and covered his ears, trying to sleep again.

Yoon Mi thought that this is the right time to annoy her brother. Yoon Mi marched towards her brother’s room and opened the door, only to see her brother fully covered with a blue blanket. She walked beside to his bed and pulled his blanket.

“Jung Yunho! Wake Up!” Yunho just stirred and pulled his blanket.

“Yunho,” She called him calmly and yet, Yunho just stirred and faced the opposite direction.

“JUNG to the UGLY to the YUN to the HO!” She yelled and pulled Yunho’s leg causing him to fall from his bed. He sat up and glared at his sister.

“I didn’t know why the school’s top student can be so violent,” He mumbled.

“Is it her fault that she learned hapkido and taekwondo? And worse, she’s born to be Jung Yunho’s twin sister?” She smirked.

“I’ll go down now, I need to cook our breakfast,” Yoon Mi said and quietly exited Yunho’s room.

“I’m still very happy to have a very responsible yet violent sister,” He said and smiled.

He fixed himself and headed downstairs and saw his sister cooking.

“Where’s omma and appa?” He asked.

“On a business trip, I heard they are meeting a very large investor that still trusts our company’s capacity though we’re in the middle of rising again,” She replied.

Yunho got a bottle of milk from their fridge and poured some on his glass and to Yoon Mi’s glass.

“Here’s the pancake,” She announced.

Yunho got some plates and Yoon Mi sat in front of him.

“Yoon Mi, do you like someone?” He asked.

The question struck her like lightning, she couldn’t think properly and yes, she likes someone.

“A-ani,” She stuttered.

“You’re stuttering, Jung Yoon Mi,”

Yoon Mi stood up and put some pancakes on her lunch box.

“I’ll go now, lock the doors okay?”

She’s acting pretty weird. Yunho thought.

This will be fun.

Yoon Mi walked to the bus station and saw her best friend, Changmin. Changmin is one of the smartest, most popular and richest students of SM High.

“Changminnie!” She yelled and ran to him.

“Where’s your brother?” He asked.

“He never goes to school with me,” She smiled and held his hand.

“But why are you taking a bus? You’re driver can drive you to school,”

“I just don’t feel it,”

The two entered the bus and sat together. Yoon Mi got the pancakes out of her lunch box.

“Want some?” She asked.

Changmin just shook his head.

“It’s the first time you resisted food,”

“It’s the first time you didn’t eat breakfast at home,” He smiled.

A few minutes later, the two arrived at school. The two decided to head straight to their first class but on their way, a lot of eyes were staring at them or specifically to their hands.

“The two geniuses are here,” Jaejoong, the kingka and one of Yunho’s friends said.

“What now Jaejoong-ssi?” She asked annoyed.

“Nothing,”

“You should not interfere with other’s businesses,” She said calmly.

“What if I want?” He smirked.

“It won’t to do good to you and besides don’t you know what respect is? Do I have to spell it for you?” She asked.

“Shut up! I know what respect is,” He said.

“Good,”

Yoon Mi and Changmin smiled to each other.

“You’re really good at shutting up people,” Changmin smiled.

“That’s why I’m born,” She chuckled and opened her Chemistry notebook.

“Studying?” Changmin asked.

She just nodded in response and started absorbing the things she read on her notebook.

“You know, you don’t need that?” Changmin smiled.

After a few minutes, their professor came in and a panting Yunho passed by their classroom. He smiled at her and she gave him a why-are-you-late look.

“Okay class, we will have our oral recitation,” Their professor announced.

Changmin and Yoon Mi said confidently at their seats while their classmates especially Jaejoong and Junsu wanted to become invisible.

“What is a quantum number?”

Changmin and Yoon Mi raised their hands.

“Mr. Shim?”

“Quantum number describes values of conserved quantities in the dynamics of quantum system,” He answered. Some clapped for him but some just kept silent.

“What is resonance?”

This time Yoon Mi is the only one who raised her hand.

“Resonance is the tendency of a system to oscillate at a greater amplitude at some frequencies than at others,”

“Very well said, Ms. Jung,”

The professor saw that Jaejoong was not paying attention.

“Kim Junsu?”

“Neh?”

“What is azimuthal?”

“uhmm. Uhmm.”

Yoon Mi heard Changmin chuckled. Yoon Mi elbowed him.

“Wae?”

“Show some respect,”

“Kim Jaejoong help Junsu,”

“I don’t know the answer,” He replied bluntly.

“Ms Jung Yoon Mi,”

But before Yoon Mi could even answer, Ji Hyo raised her hand.

“Ms. Song?”

“Azimuthal is an angular measurement in a spherical coordinate system,” She answered.

Yoon Mi’s blood began to boil. She hated it when someone steals the spotlight for academics from her. Changmin saw Yoon Mi glare at Ji Hyo. He knew how much Yoon Mi despises her, they were like rivals for eternity but Ji Hyo doesn’t take it seriously. But still Ji Hyo is one of the persons who like to compete with Yoon Mi but still can’t beat her at anything.

The professor continued asking the class. Yoon Mi was silent but Changmin knew her too much that he knows she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter