III.

Seducing Miss Brainy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        missbrainy, please help me   Time flies so fast, it was already Friday and dismissal time. Yoon Mi was walking alone on the school corridor, since she still finished Jaejoong’s reviewers. It will be their first day of tutorial, she was actually nervous. She can’t stand to be with Jaejoong but as L promised he told her that he will be around the house to look after her because he also didn’t trust his brother.

“Yoon Mi!” Jaejoong showed up from nowhere and approached Yoon Mi.

“Let’s now go to our place,” Jaejoong grabbed her hand and led her to his car.

Ji Hyo was watching the both of them from afar. She really liked Jaejoong ever since and even forced her parents to arrange them in a marriage.

“Noona, what are you looking at?” Myungsoo asked Ji Hyo.

“What is Jaejoong’s relationship with Yoon Mi?” She asked him.

“Yoon Mi is just a tutor to him and maybe he’s planning ton playing with her. You know my brother,” Myungsoo said as he continued reading his book.

“Are you telling me the truth Myungsoo?”

“Of course, he wouldn’t stick to just one girl. He’s a playboy,” Myungsoo didn’t remove his eyes from the book.

The car trip was silent; Yoon Mi didn’t dare talk to Jaejoong. Jaejoong will always be stealing glances at Yoon Mi. He really wanted to right now but it seems like she’s not in the mood for some games.

“What are we going to study first?” He asked breaking the silence.

“What do you want?”

“Math?”

“Sure,” Yoon Mi just stared at her phone.

After a few minutes, they arrived at Jaejoong’s mansion. It was silent. Just as Jaejoong and Yoon Mi was about to enter the mansion a familiar dolphin squeal.

“HYUUUUUUUUNG~!” Jaejoong turned around ready to strangle the owner of the voice who is no other than Junsu.

“Why are you here?” Jaejoong asked.

“Just to visit and we brought Yunho hyung,”

“Oppa?” Yoon Mi blurted out, she immediately covered after realizing what she just said.

“What did you say?”

“Junsu oppa, since we’re not in school maybe I could call you normally just like any other girls in our classroom,” Yoon Mi awkwardly smiled.

“Of course,”

“And please do not call me Miss Brainy, Miss President or whatever you guys call me in school. You can call me Yoon Mi,” She smiled.

“Okay, Yoon Mi,” Junsu smiled and Yunho appeared.

‘Jaejoong knows,’ Yoon Mi mouthed to Yunho.

Yunho just nodded and let Yoon Mi feel that he will always be by his side.  Actually, Yunho thought Jaejoong really liked his sister but Jaejoong is engaged to Ji Hyo. He doesn’t want his sister to be the third wheel. There was a secret Yunho kept from everyone espec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter