Chapter 19

One and Only Hyung~

6:00 pm

 

Donghae's POV

 

I'm almost ready to go, I noticed that hyung hasn't come home yet. Where did he go? I tried calling him. What if something happens? What if he's beaten up? A familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Hae?" he asked.

"Hyung? Where are you?" I asked back.

"Why would you care? You don't care about me right? Uh-hh you told me you're going outside right?...With you-r friend? Is she beautiful?..Y-you like her?" I can feel that he began to sob. What's exactly is wrong with him?

"Of course I care for you. Yah, I'm going outside but tell me where you are." 

"I'm nowhere." he said, silently.

"hyung, tell me where are you I'm coming over."

"really? why?"

"hyung...." I wisphered.

"Hae-ah *sob* why *sob* am *sob* I *sob* feeling *sob* like *sob* this?" he managed to ask while sobbing. My heart was exploding, I couldn't stand hearing him crying like this and I can't do nothing. I want to hug him and tell him everything was okay.

"Why? Tell me where you are I'll be right there."

"you have a date."

"aish...you're more important than that."

"I..I'm at the park."

"Okay, I'll be there."

 

hungs~

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

So, he's meeting with his friend. Not only a friend, but a GIRL. For Shisus sake! It's a GIRL. How can I relaxed myself with that? Hae told me that he will go with her tonight, I couldn't stand it so I left him there. I just can't control my emotions. I want to know who is that GIRL. I wanted to shout at her that HAE IS MINE, MINE ALONE. I'm a possessive one and I don't share what I own, especially my HAE. Yes, I do. I do love him. I sat on one of the chair in the park as I cry my heart out. Good thing no one was there. It was already evening when Hae called me.

 

Ring~Ring~

 

"Hae?" I asked.

"Hyung? Where are you?" he asked back.

"Why would you care? You don't care about me right? Uh-hh you told me you're going outside right?...With you-r friend? Is she beautiful?..Y-you like her?" I began to sob, I don't want to hide my feelings to him anymore, especially when he's with others. I need him and I want him so badly.

"Of course I care for you. Yah, I'm going outside but tell me where you are." he said to me, I felt my heart flutter that time he said that. 

"I'm nowhere." I said, silently. I don't want to ruin his schedule.

"hyung, tell me where are you I'm coming over." he insisted.

"really? why?" I asked, but I really wanted what he just said.

"hyung...." he wisphered.

"Hae-ah *sob* why *sob* am *sob* I *sob* feeling *sob* like *sob* this?" I managed to ask while sobbing. I don't care if he's thinking that I'm a crybaby, I just don't want him to be with other people, except me.

"Why? Tell me where you are I'll be right there." he said again.

"you have a date." I warned him.

"aish...you're more important than that." those words crept smile on my face, so he means that...I'm more important than his friend? than that GIRL? Seriously?

"I..I'm at the park." I answered.

"Okay, I'll be there."

 

Then I hunged up.

 

After 5 minutes.

 

It was already raining, he hasn't come yet. Maybe he made a bad decision saying that I'm more important than that girl. I shouldn't believe him at the first place. Why was I expecting something to happen, when I know that I will be hurt at the end?

 

I began to sob again. Not caring about the rain. I hugged my knees crying really hard.

 

"Hae! Why did you left me?!" I shouted.

 

Seriously. I don't care, and there were not people around so I just continue sobbing until I felt a pair of warm hands on my shoulders, I turned back. I saw him.

 

Lee Donghae.

 

"Hae?" I managed to ask, Is he really him? He's not a dream right? I held out my hands to reach for his face. I cupped his face with my palms realizing he's real.

 

"Hyung, what happened to you?" he asked.

"I...I'm..." I didn't continue, because I began to sob again.

"shh... don't talk come on we'll be coming home." Then he carried me bridal style, that moment I felt my blood rushed up from my face , making me turned scarlet.

 

**

 

At The House

 

Donghae's POV

 

When I found him, he was dripping wet. I was there minutes ago, I heard him shouted.

 

"Hae! Why did you left me?!" 

 

I felt that my heart was stabbed thousand of times hearing him cry. I wanted to run and hug him but I remembered, he already had Hyoyeon. The one he loved. He must be crying because I left him here. Silly.

 

"Hyung, change your clothes first okay?" 

 

He nodded.

 

I went to the other bathroom to change my clothes too. When I came back, I already saw him sitting on the side of my bed. Was he waiting for me? I sat down beside him and I locked my gaze to him. How much I adore that plump lips and his perfect jaw. His one lidded eyes. His every part is just...Perfect.

 

"Hae-ah." He said in a low tone.

"what is it hyung?"

"do you like someone?"

"someone? what do you mean?"

"I mean, that friend of yours, you like her?"

 

I shook my head and smiled. He widened his eyes and I held his chin and I leaned over him. For the second time.

 

We kissed.

 

That kiss was full of love and longing for each other. I reached out for the back of his neck to make the kiss deeper, my other hand was on his waist and he circled his arms around my neck. Then we slowly pulled out, desperately lacking of air.

 

"wh..what was that?" he asked.

"what was that?" I repeated.

 

An awkward silence surrounded us. So, I had the guts to broke the damn silence. 

 

"How do you feel hyung?"

"about what?"

"the kiss."

"I..I.."

"what?"

"kinda like it."

"what do you feel about it?'

"I felt butterflies on my stomach."

"did you feel that for your girlfriend?"

 

He shook his head.

 

"what do you feel about me hyung?" I asked him straightly. Honestly, I was desperate to hear his answer. 

 

He began to cry.

 

"I'm sorry hae...Mianhae.." He cried, he rested his head on my shoulder. What was he's sorry about? Does that means that he don't love me?

"Why are you sorry hyung?"

"I'm sorry for being possessive, I forgot you never been mine."

"what do you mean?"

"I like you, umm...no..I love you Donghae. Okay, now punch me."

"Why would I?" I asked pulling him out of the hug. Looking at him directly.

"Because you hate me now, I just ruined your date."

"You didn't ruin my date."

"...." He was speechless.

"hyung?"

 

 

He looked up. I smiled to him.

 

"I'm going to say this from now on, every morning when you wake up, when we go to work, when you feel that you're tired, when you're depressed, every hour, every minute, every second of my existence..I will not feel sick saying that, I love you Hyung."

 

I kissed him. We kissed.

 

"But...I have a girlfriend." he reminded. 

 

Oh .

 

"I know...and if you'd choose who will it be?"

"Uh..."

 

Then he pointed at me. I hugged him again and we both lay down. His head resting on my chest and my arms are protectively circled around his waist. 

 

"Goodnight hyung, I love you." I wisphered.

"don't call me hyung." he muttered.

"what would I call you?" I looked down to see him pouting, then I peck a kiss on his plump lips.

"Hyukkie." he said shyly.

"okay Hyukkie, Goodnight. Saranghae." I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight Hae, I love you too."

 

(A/N: another chapter!!! the long awaited confession!!! what do you think!!!!????!?!?)