Mato.

it's the finale.

 

I felt my head hurt as I opened my eyes. I looked around me. 

Car Crash?

Definitely not.

I was half-expecting the same bleak orange sky with the barren rocky land beneath me. The same scenario that had already happened twice.

But no.

I was in this circular room that had grey walls. I looked around and realized there were electronic screens everywhere, some on the walls, some floating in mid-air, just like what I have seen in the movies. I rubbed my eyes to check that my brain wasn't playing tricks on me or anything.

I was lying on this bed that didn't even look like one. It was this rectangle shaped jelly that was soft and cool. It was glowing with an eerie tiffany blue hue. It was comfortable to lie on but it was clammy to the touch. 

I looked to my left and realized that D.O was lying on another similar bed a short distance away from me. I lifted my head and looked around. All of us were lined up in a circle on these jelly beds. I realized that everyone else was still unconscious. I tried to walk over to D.O but I walked into an invisible wall. It was only then I learnt that we were all individually separated by glass walls. I rubbed my head, feeling stupid, as I walked back to lie on my bed, wondering what to do. I continued to glance around for means to get to the others, but soon exhaustion had gotten the better of me and I drifted off.

 

 

 

A while later, I felt an electric shock and jumped out of my restless sleep. Shocked and dazed, I sat on the edge of the jelly bed. What the heck was that? I looked at the jelly bed. Seems like this thing was an electric-powered bed that shocks people to wake them up. No wonder it was glowing.

I looked around and realized the rest of the 12 were also shocked from the electric jelly bed. We all sat up and tried to shout to each other but the glass walls were soundproof.

Moments later, the six blonde men came in from an unseen door and walked to the centre of the circle. All of us stiffened up, staring intensely at the men, wondering what they were going to do to us.

One of them tapped away at a panel of buttons and suddenly, the glass walls slid down into the ground.

“Come, all of you.” One of them said, before they led us into another room.


We were seated at a long table, with 13 of us facing the six strangers.

“Tell me what you people did 6 months ago.” One of them said expressionlessly.

“Uhh..” Suho started. “It’s a long story-“

“We know about exoplanet and their battle systems.” One of the strangers interrupted. “You all were part of it I believe?”

We nodded, confused at everything.

“I know Team K was fighting in the last battle,” he continued. “And one of you did something. Could you tell me more about that?”

I felt all eyes on me. I cleared my throat and sat up.

“Uhh.” I started, with my raspy voice cracking a little. “Well we were sent to battle with an elite team to try and win back the lives of M. And uhh, I accidentally found out how to destroy the battle arena. So I did.”

The men seemed unfazed.

I awkwardly continued. “Since I had the power of controlling forcefields, I managed to steal all the energy from the surrounding forcefield of the arena. That destroyed the arena and gave me dynamic power and strength. So after that I raided the governor’s building of exoplanet and smashed some control box, which I think destroyed the exoplanet. Apparently everything got ‘undone’ and we were sent back to Earth.”

“What happened when you smashed the control box?” One of them asked.

“I don’t exactly remember; only that people were screaming, there was electricity everywhere and I kinda blanked out.”

There was silence and I shifted myself on my seat. The man with the deep voice then spoke.

“You all think that exoplanet has been destroyed. Well, we’ll tell you. It’s not.” He said firmly.

Well, that’s brilliant. My worst fears came true.

“That control box only wrecked the battle arena and caused a major power trip in the entire planet but people didn’t die. They survived. In fact they are surviving so well they want to kill.” He said grimly.

I quietly gulped.

“I’m Yongguk. These are my team members, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. This is Planet Mato.”

My head was about to spin and I was tempted to flip the table before me. What is with all these planets I’ve never heard of, filled with strange people who are insanely good at technology? Are the people of Earth the most stupid humans alive or what?

“Mato is also a victim of Exoplanet. Our people are also captured to be sent to battles there along with people from Earth. Well, the six of us were sent there once and we won. We call ourselves B.A.P. We were given the team name B when we first went to Exoplanet, but it got changed to A and then to P for some reason.”

We didn’t really care about their team name but we ached for them to continue on why we were here in the first place.

“One thing Exoplanet doesn’t know about Mato is that they are a widely known topic here. I’m sure nobody on Earth knows about this battle ?”

We shook our heads. “We’d be executed if we said a word about it.” Kris added.

 Yongguk nodded slightly. “Yeah. Everyone on Mato knows. I guess Exoplanet focuses more on Earth since it’s much more huge than Mato. And of course we are angry. But we haven’t had the power to try and attack Exoplanet.”

One of the other blondes – I think it was Daehyun – then added in. “Now, Exoplanet has stopped with the battles. Actually, they have already killed off all their hostages that they captured with them. They are planning to attack Earth, and they are very eager to kill all 13 of you.” Daehyun then looked at me. “Especially you.”

I stiffened up. An entire planet after my head? Well that’s great news.

“Well, the thing is, after they attack Earth, they will come to Mato. And judging on Mato’s size, we’d be defeated in an instant. So we have trained a long while for this and now we have taken you here to Mato. We were thinking of forming an alliance as 19 warriors to fight against the imminent Exoplanet forces.”

Himchan then continued. “We will return you your original powers that you all had in Exoplanet. Then we will train and we will deploy to Exoplanet to settle them once and for all.”

I cocked my head a little. Sounds like a good plan. I did very much want to kill off this cruel planet once and for all. But what worried me was that could all of us do it? What if we lost? Or worse, what if not all of us come back alive?

“Do you guys like, have the same technology as Exoplanet? Like to revive the dead or something.” I asked.

“No.” One of them said sharply. “But we did read up about you all and we know Lay has the power of healing right?”

Lay nodded, but was evidently creeped out by the fact that they knew our names.

“Well? Is this alliance plan through with you guys?” Yongguk asked.

We looked at each other but everyone seemed doubtful.

Baekhyun added in. “Come on guys, how else can we stop them? Even if we do nothing and get sent back to Earth they’re just going to come over and kill us all.”
The rest agreed.

Suho and Kris were the leaders of K and M respectively while we were in the battles, so they made a final short discussion and told Yongguk that we would form the alliance.

“Well then, that’s good.” He shook hands with Suho and Kris. “We don’t have much time, so we should get started.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

kekekekeke B.A.P and OT12 + Jeongna aren't enemies, they are allies! ^^
will update soon :)