16.

→ Namu's Chase of ❤

 

Red : Song Jihye

Blue : Nam Woohyun

Teal : Infinite

Black : Random

 


"It's already been a month."

"Shh!"

"It's alright. Up until now, there were several times that Woohyun has gone missing."

I believe in him. There was a crake on the plate. My senses were tingling.

"I thought an angel descended from the Heaven."

Woohyun's image lingered in my mind. Where are you, Woohyun?

His trusted bodyguard, Sunggyu, came to the shop; alone. I was excited.

"Sunggyu sshi! Any news of him? Where's Woohyun?"

"Miss Song..."

He bowed.

"The rescue operation of Mr Nam has officially ended."

Ended...?

"The Nams gave their all to find him but there hasn't been any progress at all. They decided that it's only a waste of time to continue."

"Why? Who decided that thing?"

"The current leader of the family; Woohyun's father."

Woohyun's...father? How could he do that?

"I'm very sorry. I was so careless."

"Sunggyu sshi, please take me to where Woohyun's father is."

Sunggyu was surprised.

"I know I can't think of anything I can do but...I just can't bear watching here like this."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Knock*

"What is it?"

"It's me, sir, Kim Sunggyu. There's someone who wants to meet you."

A middle-aged man was sipping a cup of coffee.

"Her name is Song Jihye."

He stopped drinking and smirked.

"All right. Let her in."

He put down his coffee while I went in boldly. He stood up from his chair.

"Ohh, Jihye sshi. I apologize for the trouble my son gave you."

This person is Woohyun's...father.

"I came here because I heard that the rescue operation for Woohyun has stopped now."

"I know why you feel angry. It was a painful decision for me."

He sat down.

"It's true that it's now possible to get him back by force using Nam's power. But it will cause a lot of trouble on our part, not to mention the risk."

"Trouble? A person's life is at stake!"

"Even if you say so, I don't have that much free time, you know. Moreover, I need to take over all the work that Woohyun left."

"How can you stay calm like this? Woohyun is your next heir. Isn't he your son?!"

"You're right. But, there are lots of people who can replace Woohyun among us. More or less, someone who can't be shaken or easily affected by emotions that leads him to bad judgements. So,...you better forget about him too."

I was totally at loss of words. How could a father say that? I can't...I can't forget about Woohyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hi, my little brother."

"As expected, you're the one behind this."

"I just want something that belongs to me ~ I prepared a suitable place for you to die."

Woohyun was behind bars. He was kept in an old tower. Boohyun has gone mad, he was blinded by power.

"Your death will cover up the wound you caused to my pride."

Woohyun doesn't seem to bother much and kept silence.

"But I won't let you die easily. I'll make you suffer, I'll give you my pain and then I'll send you to hell. That's why I keep you here for a month."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

A private helicopter was landed on top of Nam's company.

"It's time, sir."

Woohyun's father nodded. Suddenly, his bodyguard barged in.

"SIR! There's a commotion up there!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Who are you___?"

"Just listen to what I say and I won't hurt you!"

I gave a head-lock to the pilot. I have been hiding to lure his father out just to 'borrow' a helicopter.

"Please take me to where Woohyun is!"

"Get off me!"

The pilot was struggling but I wouldn't let go of my grip.

"I'll save Woohyun! I don't care if it's impossible, just drive!"

Sunggyu was there too. He hit the pilot's back head and passed out.

"Please take a seat, I'll drive."

"Sunggyu sshi, but do you know where is he?"

"Aish...How troublesome."

A guy stepped into the scene. I was shocked, it was L.Joe. Isn't he the one who took Woohyun away? I grabbed his collar. Fierce. Demanding to know where the heck is Woohyun.

"Take it easy, girl. I'm here as your guide."

"Wh..What? What do you mean?"

"You see, I'm not a real assassin. The other two are."

L.Joe's POV :

-Flashback-

"L.Joe."

"Yes, sir?"

"My son, Boohyun, his sickness is getting serious."

"Sickness?"

"He has major depression disorder."

I couldn't believe of what I've heard. Our young elder master is usually cheerful but...depression? How come?

"It's my fault. I give his authority to Woohyun to be the next heir so Boohyun will concentrate on his recovery but he seems to be blinded by power. He is now full of hatred towards his little brother."

Being the leader of the largest company really gives a headache. It's not strange that Boohyun has this disease. Right now, he has a huge misunderstanding towards his brother and his father.

"I want you to do me a favor."

"Anything, sir!"

"I afraid Boohyun might wanna kill Woohyun. And I want you to be his fake assassin before he orders the real one. Protect Woohyun as well."

"I'll do what you said."

I accepted this challenge, despite knowing the risk.

-End of flashback-

"So...Boohyun kidnapped him and this was all their father's idea??"

Oh my! I'm really going to have depression! Boohyun has mental problem and his father is the master mind of this? There's such thing in this world. Rich people are so complicated. 

"Yes and...yes? If you don't get there now, I'm afraid Woohyun is going to be murdered!"

No. I won't let this end. L.Joe leaded us to the place where Boohyun kept Woohyun in a helicopter. On the way, L.Joe explained more to us.

"Sir! The helicopter has departed! Should we call back up?"

"No, let them be."

Woohyun's father looked up in the sky, watching the helicopter slowly disappeared from his sight.

"Miss Song, please save my sons."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"This is it."

We finally reached to the location.

"Jihye sshi must never try to overdo things."

"Okay."

I kissed the ring that Woohyun gave to me.

"Let's go."

No one ever liked me. Because of my unique fighting skill. But right now, I'm a little proud of it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nam Woohyun's POV :

"Jihye...Jihye..."

I murmured for her name. Gosh, my brother's assassins are really good boxer. Beaten me up like a punching bag. Oh dear, did I cough blood? That is so not me. I'm tired. Hurt. Weak. I'm officially wounded. Right now, there's only one person in my mind. 

"I miss Jihye."


 

How's it?

Comment.

Subscribe.

Upvote.

Stay reading.

Thank you.

Hugs and kisses ^_^