O6.

→ Namu's Chase of ❤

 

Red : Song Jihye

Blue : Nam Woohyun

Teal : Infinite

Black : Random


I was strolling along the street and spotted few couples hanging out, having fun together. I was envy of their happy relationship. So lucky. I really wanted to experience that. If I were a normal girl, I'd find an ordinary relationship too.

"Excuse me. Are you...Song Jihye?"

A blonded hair guy surprised me by appearing from nowhere.

"Can you lend me some of your time?"

"Erm yes, I can. But, what do you___?"

"The truth is I'm really looking for Nam Woohyun."

He smirked and I backed off a little.

"You don't need to be afraid. I'm not suspicious or anything. I'm just an ordinary...assassin."

I was taken aback of what he said. His eyes turned sharp and he looked like he was trying to do evil stuff on me.

"You must be joking, right? Assassins are not ordina___"

He immediately injected some kind of green liquid into my vein. My body were numb all of the sudden. Eventually, I fell onto his arms.

 

 

A text message came when Woohyun was busy signing some documents.

 


Nam Woohyun. Song Jihye is in my hand now. 

                                                              L.Joe 

 


Woohyun's face went stern and serious.

"Hoya, bring the car."

"Sungjong, track down Jihye's location. I've put a wiretap, a small camera and a transmitter on her."

( SUNGJONG ) "Right away, sir."

"You bastard. I'll definitely make you regret it if you lay a finger on Jihye."

 

 

*Rustle* *Rustle*

I opened my eyes slowly but my head hurt as if I was drunk. I found myself tied up under a large shady tree. I might be in the woods as there were brown and green everywhere. The assassin was looking at me, smiling too.

"Where are we?"

"Somewhere far far away from town. You don't need to worry. I just want to lure Nam Woohyun. I'll let you go after I dispose him."

What should I do? I needed to find a way to escape.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

The assassin laughed so hard.

"It's a shame. There isn't a single person passing by here."

I was terrified. At that time, I hoped that cheesy guy would be there, telling me that everything would be fine.

"LISTEN UP! I HAVE ALREADY BLOCKED EVERY SURROUNDING HERE! RELEASE MY JIHYE AND SURRENDER YOURSELF QUIETLY!"

That voice...I knew this voice. It was Nam Woohyun____with a loud hailer!

"HOW DID YOU FIND US?!"

"Me and Jihye are connected by an invisible thread of love!"

What the....? There was no time to joke around, Woohyun!

"OI, L.JOE! Who's behind this? I'll pay double, just give Jihye back!"

"As if I'll tell you. You can't trick me!"

"Is that so? Well then I have no choice but to use THIS!"

This time was no joke. Woohyun showed off his long sniper, aiming to the assassin.

"You there. I'll shoot if you don't give Jihye back to me!"

He fired but the bullet nearly shot me.

"WAIT! IT ALMOST KILLS ME! DON'T PUT OUT THAT THING!"

"I'll kill you, Nam Woohyun! You think I am defenseless, is it?"

The assassin took out a gun from his back pocket and held me as a hostage.

"YAH! How dare you touch Jihye with those filthy hands of yours!"

"Throw away your gun or I'LL PUT A HOLE IN HER HEAD!"

I could hear slight trigger. The assassin was serious. Woohyun had no option but to obey him.

"Now you know your place."

Here was my chance. I used my flexibility and kicked away the gun that was pointed beside my head. The assassin never knew that was coming.

"That's a shame, L.Joe. Jihye isn't the type of girl that'll only wait to be rescued."

Woohyun quickly picked up his sniper and shot towards the assassin's motorbike. It was a direct hit and it exploded. The sound and scent of the explosion was so overwhelming and...SCARY! When I looked at the flames, I knew my peaceful days would be far away now. The assassin had to give it for a day and ran away from Woohyun's bodyguards.

"Jihye, are you okay?"

He quickly cut the ropes. He attempted to lift me.

"Can you stand? Are you hurt or something? Speak to me, Jihye!"

I suddenly lost strength on my knees. Tears were lingering at my eyes. There were mixed feelings everywhere.

"That was scary____I was really scared. I really thought that something would happen to me! WOOHYUN, YOU IDIOT____!"

He hugged me as comfort.

"I'm really sorry for making you experience something like this. I knew it. I should've never let you go."

"Let me go, you idiot."

This time I didn't push him away. Instead, I cried in his embrace.

"I know. I'm sorry. From now on, I'll protect Jihye with all my life."

That was strange. His soft voice tamed me. That was totally unfair. Giving me...such a gentle kiss in this situation.

( SUNGGYU ) "Mr. Nam, it's time for the board member's meeting. Please return immediately. I'll take responsibility and take Miss Song back to her home safe and sound."

Woohyun seemed reluctant to leave. He still holding me tightly.

"You don't need to worry anymore, Jihye. Even if we are physically apart, remember that I'm always with you."

I felt a little pain on my neck. He just left me like that.

"One day, you'll feel my existence."

He even winked. Did he think he is cute or something? The kiss which struck like a storm. And that was how, once again, you left me with another lingering mark. A kiss bite on my neck?! That was so...irresponsible of him!

 


 

How's it?

Comment.

Subscribe.

Upvote.

Stay reading.

Thank you.

Hugs and kisses ^_^