A Kind Offer

I Want You Again... Badly

 

“Are you really living... here?” Lee Joon asked, staring at the hotel. The hotel looked more like a motel. The building was a wreck. Large cracks went through the building, there were wholes on the window, and it stank like a garbage full of dead meat. Thunder nodded, trying to take IU out of the car, who got knocked out during the drive. Lee Joon stared at IU and smirked. Cute, he thought.

“Well, thank you Lee Joon-ssi,” Thunder bowed, taking the luggage out. Lee Joon stared at the hotel and back at IU. I wonder if she still remembers me, Lee Joon wondered. He turned around and glanced at IU’s innocent, sleepy face once again. It seemed to call out for him. He bit his lips nervously, watching them get a key to their room in the “hotel.”

“Ya, Thunder!” Lee Joon shouted. Thunder turned around.

“Yeah?” he asked before taking the keys.

“Why don’t you stay in my house for a while and then go inside a real hotel?” Lee Joon suggested. Thunder grinned brightly.

“Sure, man!” Thunder exclaimed, getting in the car again. The worker behind the counter grumbled as the car drove us. Lee Joon sighed as he glanced at the “hotel” again. I could’ve died in that hotel any minute, Lee Joon thought, exaggerating. He stared at Thunder and IU. Thunder was smiling faintly at IU, caressing her cheeks and hair. Lee Joon swore that he saw IU smile lightly and brightly. Yet, he still ignored the two.

After a few hours, they finally arrived at Lee Joon’s house. Thunder gaped at the house. It wasn’t as big as a mansion, but it was a pretty big house.

“You live here?” Thunder asked, staring at the house. Lee Joon smirked.

“Yeah, I do. Why?” Lee Joon asked.

“Where do you work?” Thunder asked. Lee Joon froze and thought about that for a moment. I work at school, capturing and stealing girls’ heart and money, Lee Joon wanted to say.

“At the cafe nearby here. You can work there, too,” Lee Joon smiled, “Of course, I got promoted and retired.”

“You stopped working?” Thunder asked, raising an eyebrow as he piggy-backed IU. IU started to wake up, but Thunder still wanted her to sleep. IU blinked sleepily for a moment, looking around her. She stared at the unfamiliar man. She gasped.

“Y-You’re that erted guy staring at my legs!” IU pointed, widening her eyes. Lee Joon rolled his eyes. Please, I just thought you had the money and the looks, Lee Joon thought.

“You must’ve mistaken my actions,” Lee Joon said politely, “First of all, I am not a ert. Second of all, it was a compliment, not a erted action. Lastly, I am offering you guys a better shelter than that ‘hotel’ you guys call it.” IU hesitated and thanked Lee Joon and apologized for her actions. The three began moving in the house. 

“DANG~ The house looks better from the inside!” Thunder gaped. Lee Joon shrugged as he opened the door.

“Remember, you guys are only staying here for a while! Not the whole time,” Lee Joon reminded as Thunder and IU nodded.

“We’ll leave soon, anyways. Right IU?” Thunder asked, turning to IU. But IU was staring at Lee Joon, trying to remember this familiar man. He’s so familiar! Not because I met him at the airport... But he seems more familiar than that... IU thought, narrowing her eyes on Lee Joon.