Enrolling in the School

I Want You Again... Badly

 

“Alright! First day of school! Woot!” Thunder cheered happily.

“Technically, Thunder oppa, we’re in the middle of the semester,” IU pointed out as she giggled at Thunder. Thunder blushed as he mouthed an ‘O.’ Lee Joon rolled his eyes secretly as the two walked to school.

“That’s the cafe,” Lee Joon said, pointing at the cafe.

“Cool! It’s on our way back home and to school, so that’s a good advantage, right IU?” Thunder asked. IU smiled and nodded as the three silently continued to walk. 

“And finally, we’re here,” Lee Joon introduced towards the school. IU and Thunder widened their eyes.

“IU, I thought you said it was a small, rich school!” Thunder whined.

“Well, lots can change over 3 ears, Thunder oppa,” IU mumbled quietly as the two entered the huge, 5-building school.

“HALT!” someone shouted, “Where are your school uniform?” IU raised an eyebrow and glanced at Thunder. That’s right! In America, you don’t wear uniforms! IU remembered, doing a face palm. She saw that Lee Joon wearing his uniform, smiling.

“Don’t worry, Jonghyun! The two are enrolling in this school,” Lee Joon defended, as Jonghyun examined the two. He smirked when he stared at IU.

“Cute gal you have there,” Jonghyun whistled as IU reddened quickly. Thunder narrowed his eyes at Jonghyun and stretched his arm in front of IU. IU look up at Thunder and smiled lightly. I have Thunder oppa to protect me, IU thought, reminding herself.

“She’s taken,” Thunder said, glancing at IU. Jonghyun frowned as he sighed.

“Sure, go ahead. But remember, Minho is there to catch you guys if you do anything wrong,” Jonghuyn warned. The three nodded slowly as they dashed off to the office.

“Why are their student guards there?” IU asked.

“There’s a new principal, and he thought that the school should be more safer,” Lee Joon shrugged, opening the door for IU, “Lady’s first?” IU smiled gently as she entered the office. Just as Thunder was about to go inside, Lee Joon blocked him by entering the building. Thunder glared at Lee Joon. I don’t like him, Thunder thought, as he blew his bang tiredly. 

“And you two are...?” the office lady asked.

“I’m Lee Ji Eun and this is--”

“Thunder. Call me Thunder,” Thunder said, pumping a fist. The office lady stared at Thunder with no expression.

“You’re real name?” the woman asked. Thunder frowned as IU nudged him.

“Park Sang Hyun,” Thunder replied lamely as the office lady typed their names on the computer. 

“Please wait here for a moment, I’ll be right back,” the office lady said, going to the back of the room.

“I’ll be going first, alright?” Lee Joon said. The two nodded as they watched Lee Joon leave the office. Suddenly, girls cheered and screamed for Lee Joon, who ran away from all those girls. Thunder and IU laughed.

“Lee Joon... what do you think of him?” Thunder asked.

“He’s a nice guy. But he looks so familiar,” whispered IU.

“Maybe he’s your boyfriend?” Thunder suggested, raising an eyebrow. The two stared at each other with widened eyes. Suddenly, the two burst into laughter.

“Psh~ Yeah right,” IU giggled, wiping her tears. Suddenly, Thunder hugged IU.

“Don’t worry, you have Thunder oppa to protect you!” Thunder smiled playfully as IU smiled faintly back. But... what if Lee Joon is my old boyfriend, Lee Joon? IU wondered worriedly, noticing the two were very similar.