first meeting !!!!

i'm baekhyun's girlfriend !!!

( you POV )

 

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka? Sotonghaji anheulkka? Saranghaji anheulkka?

 

I woke up with a half of conscious as soon as I heard exo-k’s song MAMA was ringing from my phone. I looked at my clock on the wall. It was approximately 4 pm and it was too early to make me woke up.

 

            “ anyeong !!” (I received the call lazily)

            “ asha, gaja!! Wake up now !! I’m in front of the house. Please open the door !!” Kai’s voice make me woke up.

 

I walked down stairs and opened the door for Kai.

 

            “ why are you go home early??” I furrowed when I saw my brother

            “ i miss you, my little sister !!” he hugged me tightly

            “ aish, you’re just joking me, huh ??” I smile at him

            “ come on!! Marajima ! I never see you for long time !!”

He led me to the kitchen and took some water. I sat in the chair watching he drank a glass of water. He’s like so thirsty... lol

           

            “ oppa!! How is our deal?? Do you accept it ??” I face him with linking my mouth

            “ ah, okay !! I accept it, but you must be a good girl and don’t be the trouble girl in the school. Deal??” he nodded his hand and so do I.

 

Kim Jong In and I are the child of president in the ARPGA’s school. I never wanted to be a girl who has a good name because I always made troubles anywhere. So, I made a deal with my brother about that, meanwhile my parent didn’t know it.

 

            “ gaja, asha !! we must be late now!!” Kai screamed in the down stairs frustrated

            “ ne, oppa !! just a while !! I replied

 

At the moment later I walked to Kai with my fake smile so he just sighed and murmured by himself. We went to school together with motorcycle but if we almost arrived in front of the school, I let him to leave me. I walked to the gate of school and suddenly I felt a bump on my body. I fell on the ground as soon as I heard a voice approaching me.

 

            “ are you okay, girl?? Ehm, mianhae !!” he stretched out his hand to help me but I flicked it.

            “ no, thanks!! I stood up and never glanced his face.

I walked straight leaving the boy who bumped me.

 

            “ hey, you refused my help, huh?? Don’t you know who I am??” he yelled

I tried to ignore him but a few second later I felt a little stone bumped my head.

 

            “ aish, omo!!” I groaned and shook my body to turn back

            “ hah, you must get it !! a gorgeous boy approached me with smirk

            “what’s wrong huh?” I asked meanwhile my hand is still on my head.

 

He walked straight to me but suddenly he bumped my body and passed me.

I just stayed still with my jaw dropped plus my mouth opened.

 

“Crazy boy!!” I screamed loudly and I’m sure he must be hear that, but he just ignored me.

 

(Beakhyun POV)

 

            “Crazy boy!”! She screamed and of course I listened it, but I just ignored her.

She is a new and stupid student but she seems good looking for me.... maybe !!!

 

            I walked to my class and approached to eko-k’s member.

I’m byun baekhyun who is the famous boy in my school but I wasn’t known by one girl that made me mad in the early.

 

            “What’s wrong hyung? You seem not good today?” (Sehun asked me)

The other members set their confused face like sehun.

 

            “Ouch, just  little problem!! I met a stupid girl in the gate!!”

            I replied his question and sat on my chair.

            “Hah, is she beautiful??” A deep voice asked cheerfully.

            “ehm, yeah!! But just a little, chanyeol!” I gave him a bad face that

I have.

“Wow, you can tell us if we meet her yeah??” D.O smile .

“Yeah, I will, but I’m not sure I will recognize her face !!”

I said as soon as the teacher go in the class.

 

 

 

Bored story, ne?? leave your comment please!!!!

I tried to make my story good but maybe I can’t!! : C gomawo for reading!! : D