Oblivious Soojung (2)

We started as friends

"Finallyyy~" Soojung sighed and stretched her arms.

They were done cleaning the whole gymnasium early, "thanks" Kai muttered "without your help I wouldn't have finished it by now"

"No problem oppa. you saved me from all of this, I'm thankful" Soojung smiled.

"Let's get going then! Soojung's treating us to ice cream!" Chanyeol stated.

"Let's return the cleaning materials frist and then let's get going" Suho suggested and they all followed him.

They went to return the cleaning materials, they were clearly tired from all the cleaning, but when they're complete, it just makes them feel alive, they tend to forget about the tiredness, plus, it's always noisy, with the derp squad always blabbering about something.

After returning the materials, they proceeded to go to the ice cream shop that they frequently visit.

"Oh, you're back" the ajumma greeted.

"Yes we are ajumma!" Sehun beamed.

"Soojung-ah, get me the usual one" Chanyeol said and went to the table at the very corner where they always preferred to sit.

"Me too Soojungie~"

"Yeah, same here"

"The usual here"

"Mine too Soojungie"

And the boys proceeded to follow Chanyeol, well, except one.

"Aish, they're not even going to help me" Soojung pouted.

"Yah! I'm here you brat"

"Eo?" Soojung turned back, only finding Baekhyun standing there.

"Wah~ Oppa! Thank you" Soojung beamed.

"Go order now, get me the usual"

"Araso oppa"

Soojung proceeded to order as the ajumma took note of every detail that she said, they waited for a while and their orders were ready.

Soojung was carrying the tray full of ice cream while Baekhyun was just standing there, hands in his pocket.

"Oppa? Aren't you going to help me?" Soojung blinked.

"No, I'm not" Baekhyun shrugged.

"Pfffftt" Soojung scrunched her face "I thought you were"

"I just accompanied you"

"Hul~" Soojung said and proceeded to walk ahead of Baekhyun.

"The oppas are far, they're at the very corner and this tray is pretty heavy. Stupid Baekhyun oppa" she muttered under her breath, trying hard to keep the tray balanced.

A pair of hands got the tray for her "Let me help you, seeing as you're having a hard time"

Soojung's eyes widened, in a blink of an eye the tray wasn't with her anymore. "Waaaah~ oppa! Thank you so much!" smiling from ear to ear.

"You think I just stood there to watch you? Haha, I was kidding Yoon Soojung" Baekhyun smiled and walked.

"Thank you Baekhyun oppa!" Soojung chirped.

The two already arrived at the table where everyone was, they sat opposite to each other as that were the only seats available. As soon as Baekhyun laid the tray on the table, hands were flying everywhere, they got their own ice creams and started digging in, including Soojung. It's amazing how that girl can really eat a lot.

Soojung really eats well, she doesn't care about her image or poise. Yes, as long as there's food, she'd be one happy girl, on a cloud nine. As usual, ice cream was smeared on her lips, she had mint chocolate so it was that visible.

Baekhyun who was sitting opposite her smiled to himself. Yoon Soojung, how can you be so adorable with that ice cream on your face.

"Yoon Soojung, you're dirty" Baekhyun said.

"Huh?" Soojung tilted her head.

"You've got ice cream on your face!"

"Really? Where?" Soojung tried to wipe her face with the back of her hand but to her dismay it just made the ice cream spread.

Aigoo Yoon Soojung, how can you be so cute, I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach Baekhyun thought.

"Let me help you" Baekhyun said as he leaned closer and closer, it just seemed like the time stopped for both of them, Soojung just stared at Baekhyun right in his eyes as Baekhyun was looking at Soojung's lips, he reached for her lips with his hand and wiped the smothered ice cream for her. "There" he said as he sat back.

Suho smiled at the sight. Yoon Soojung, what are you doing to these two?

Kai didn't dare look at them, for sure his heart would just hurt, but he really didn't know why.

Chanyeol, well Chanyeol was too focused eating that he didn't bother to look, for him it was normal of Baekhyun to tease Soojung and tell her that she's dirty because ice cream was smothered in her lips.

"Thank you oppa!" Soojung thanked Baekhyun, giving him her brightest smile.

"It's because I keep on laughing and you're dirty" Baekhyun teased. You know that's not what I mean Soojung.

Soojung pouted "mean" and continued eating her ice cream.

Baekhyun always says the opposite of what he thinks. I just wanted to touch your lips, and you're not dirty, you even look adorable, I've never seen any other girl look cute with ice cream on their faces, except you, Yoon Soojung. Baekhyun smiled. You really have no idea how I feel about you, and I have no idea either, but one thing's for sure, I feel different when you're around.


Sorry for this short chapter. I hope you like it.

I'm having difficulties typing though, my fingers hurt a lot since we were practicing overhead volleyball passing.