Hyunseong and Daehyun's date.

I can't help falling in love with you.

            

               Hyunseong checked on his wrist watch and it was already time to go home, he was quite exhausted these few days. He had to cope up with his business and also his preparations for his wedding. He stretched out and he can deeply feel the pain in his spine and then he decided that he really should get back home and get some rest.

                 He left his office and reached at where he parked his car. He sat in and starts the engine and then he remembered that he was supposed to drop at Baekyun’s place to check on the rings he ordered for the wedding.

              He drove to The Baekyun Jewelers shop, he was already on the way but just then he saw someone like he have met before. He was wearing navy blue skinny, with a grey long sleeves shirt. His has a camera was sling to his neck and he was holding some files, walking just right beside the car. And then Hyunseong realize it was Daehyun.

“Hey!” Hyunseng called out as he’d wind down his window. Daehyun searched for the voice and then he spotted Hyunseong in the car.

“Nae?” He was a little alarmed after looking at Hyunseong.

“I’ll drop you. Come on in!” Hyunseong said, a little louder.

              

              Daehyun somehow hesitated, he knew in a little while more it’s going to rain heavily as he looked up at the dark clouds but at the same time he was a little afraid to take his offer. Without thinking too much Daehyun took his offer and sat in the co- driver seat. He thanked Hyunseong and managed to give him a smile.

“Where are you going? I’ll drop you there but before that I need to go somewhere and check on the rings I ordered for the wedding,” Hyunseong said, gently.

“Okay... Home, its four streets away from YOU’s,” Daehyun answered him.

Hyunseong smiled and starts driving. “Well, actually I’m sorry about what happen before,” Hyunseong said to Daehyun.

“It was a part of my fault too, I’m sorry as well,” Daehyun apologized.

“I heard you’re not picking up YOU calls,” Hyunseong said.

Daehyun cleared his throat, “I’m a little busy these days.”

“Hey, I need to clear two things with you,” Hyunseong stopped as the traffic light shows red and turned to face Daehyun.

Daehyun was alarmed again; he thought he was going to die.

“One,” He gestured his index finger. “Stop this formal talk alright, How old are you?”

“Err, 25.”

“I’m 25 too, so we’re at the same age, right? And two, you can always be YOU’s friend.” Hyunseong sat back concentrating on the road and starts driving as he saw the traffic light turned green.

Daehyun was speechless; he didn’t know what to say. He just nodded.

“I’m not that cruel to make you not to talk to your friend. I just lost my brain that time and about you, liking her and things, maybe you―,” He bite his lips.

“I get it, Hyunseong,” Daehyun blurt out cutting him.

“I mean I know the feeling you have to forget your first love… it’s hard and it hurts more than anything,” Hyunseong slowly murmured.

 

                Daehyun did not say anything, he didn’t know what happen to Hyunseong before and he knew something terribly happened to him before. He was total a different guy when he first saw Hyunseong, he was so creepy and moody but now he is so calm and gentle. How did he turn so good? Because of YOU? He wondered.

“Well, where did you order the wedding rings?” Daehyun thought it was too silences, so he started the conversation.

“hm, at Baekyun Jewelers,” Hyunseong replied him. “Here we are,” he parked his car right in front of the shop.

“Wanna accompany?” Hyunseong shut the door and bent a little to face Daehyun.

“Yeah, sure,” Daehyun smiled and followed Hyunseong.

 

                  Daehyun kept admiring at the jewelries displayed in the shop while Hyunseong was waiting for Baekhyun at the counter. Hyunseong turned to check on Daehyun then he thought he should have treated him better when they first saw each other. At least he could have given him a smile the day he saw him at your house.

Someone tapped Hyunseong shoulder a few times and it was Baekhyun, he smiled to Hyunseong and he made fun of him “I didn’t know you fancy guys?”

“What? Hyung!” Hyunseong made an annoying face.

“No, really! You look like as if you were admiring him,” Baekhyun laughed.

 

                   Baekhyun’s laughter made Daehyun jolted, he looked at Baekhyun weirdly. In a second, he thought ‘I’ve met him before somewhere’ but he couldn’t remember exactly. He walked forward to Hyunseong and Baekyun.

“Hyung, his YOU’s best friend, okay? His Daehyun,” Hyunseong cleared Baekhyun’s doubt.

Daehyun didn’t get it; he frowned with a little smile in his lips while looking at Hyunseong.

“I was looking at you just now and he thought, I was admiring you,” Hyunseong said it frankly.

“What?” Daehyun was about to cracked up.

“Take a look at the rings,” Baekyun placed it on the counter where Hyunseong and Daehyun were standing. Hyunseong took the ring but it slipped and felt but lucky, Superhero Daehyun managed to catch it and help Hyunseong to put into his finger.

“Wait, I just told you guys! You both are so gay!” Baekyun laughed out as if this whole situation was comedy drama.

Hyunseong laughed together with Baekhyun and said “Oh yeah, we are. I love you, Daehyun. Will you marry me?” Hyunseong kneeled half as he was really laughing hard.

“Well, actually I’ve already put it into your finger so I’m already your fiancé,” Daehyun played along with them, he laughed. It was totally fun he thought. He didn’t mean the gay things but it was nice joking around with them.

 

         The boys were so busy joking but they did not realize people are looking at them. An old aunt was steadily staring at them shockingly, somehow Daehyun felt like there was someone staring at them he turned and it was his neighbor aunt.

“Ahjumma!” Daehyun blurt out.

“Daehyun, you are a gay?” she muttered, ran away.

“Ahjumma! Ahjumma! I’m not a gay! Ahjumma!” Daehyun ran after her “I’m not a gay...” he stopped at the entrance and he just blinked looking at her

Baekhyun laughed even harder, Hyunseong was blinking just as Daehyun but when Daehyun looked at Baekhyun he started laughing as well.

 “You know, she’s gonna tell the whole street that I’m gay because she’s my neighbor,” Daehyun said, tittered.

“What?” Hyunseong widen his eyes.

“What? Didn’t you say you love me,” he teased Hyunseong.

“Oh yeah, we’re dating right now, right?” Hyunseong chuckled.

“Hey, how about the Bride’s ring? Is she coming over?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ah, I’ll get this to her first, if it doesn’t fit into her finger then I’ll come over again,” Hyunseong explained.

“That ring supposed to be mine,” Daehyun teased again.

 

                Daehyun never knew he would enjoy himself with the guy he had once thought his rivalry but now everything seems alright. He had fun; he met a new guy friend, Baekhyun. It wasn’t new to him, he had always played along with his clique Yong guk and others but this time it was a different. The guy he uses to hate now a friend of him.

Daehyun shut the door carefully and he’d bent forward to something to Hyunseong. “Hey, thanks for the ride and it was a nice day with you and your friend.”

Hyunseong couldn’t stop giggling thinking about the incident. He had a nice day too. “Well, yeah,” Hyunseong was about to say more but when he glance at an old ahjumma walking along the streets he point out his finger to her and ask “Is that the ahjumma we met just now?”

Daehyun turned to see and he quickly glanced away. “OH ! I better get in! BUHBYE!” Hyunseong laughed and waved at him as he ran into the house.

 


 

Now tell me how is this chapter?

The 3 Hyun's together in A chap.

BAEKHYUN.HYUNSEONG.DAEHYUN

Did you'll watch Boyfriend's comeback teaser. Cool right?

And Any EXO fan here? I'm sad that Kris had left. :(

 When Hankyung was leaving, Heechul stood up for him.

And now I heard Baekhyun stood up for him but it didn't work I guess.

Anyhow, I'm still feel happy because BF is gonna make a comeback.

hey, and hope you'll love that chapter!

PPYONG~