An unexpected incident II

I can't help falling in love with you.

 

 'I’m resigning,’ you said. ‘I’m going to continue my studies in Seoul.’

‘MWO?’ Bora asked, coming near to you.

‘I have too, this is a big opportunity. I’ll visit you guys during holidays,’ you said.

‘But why Seoul? There are many colleges in our hometown here, right?’ Hyunseong grabbed your hand.

You pulled your hand slowly from Hyunseong and smiled to him.

‘I won’t be long here so let’s enjoy the days together,’ you smiled again.

‘So party in my house!’ Hyunseong said, stood up and stretch a little.

You know how hurting it is to see Bora and Hyunseong together but this is your last chance to be with someone you loved.

One more thing is you didn’t tell them the truth, you’re moving in a couple of days.

‘Okay,’ you said to him.

Bora and you bought some tidbits to Hyunseong’s house. He greeted and hugged both of you but he only kissed Bora. You wished that kissed was for you but you can only have it in your dreams with him.

He turned to you and looked at you. You was shocked to see his face near to yours, he bent down and gave you a warm kiss on your forehead and your hair. You thought he was going to kiss on your lips, and then you snapped into reality.

‘Come in,’ he said, smiling.

Hyunseong and Bora set the table as you were watching the TV in the living room.

You looked at them, you were jealous but you can’t do anything.

‘How I wish I was you, Bora,’ you thought.

YOU-ah,’ Hyunseong called.

‘Nae!’ you turned your body to see him.

‘Come on here! Dinner is ready!’ he said.

‘You cooked all this?’ you asked him.

‘Hm, not everything. Some’ he said.

‘The rest I cooked,’ Bora interrupted.

You nodded and then you sat on the dining table. Both of them sat in front of you.

‘Try this!’ hyunseong pointed at the dish he cooked.

‘Okay,’ you said.

‘By the way, do you really have to go?’ Bora asked.

‘Unnie, I told you it’s a big opportunity,’ you said. ‘And my dad is there in Seoul so my mom thought of accompany him.’

‘Tell us which college are you going at least? We can visit you during holidays, right?’Hyunseong asked.

You paused.

‘I can’t tell them where I live,’ you thought.

Hyunseong gestured his hand in front your eyes.

‘YA!’ he called.

You snapped into reality.

‘Mianhae,’ you said.

‘Ah, stop asking her a lot of question! Let her eat first,’ Bora whacked Hyunseong’s arm.

You smiled and nibble your food slowly.

‘I was lucky! Bora Unnie thanks for helping me out,’ you thought.

 

You had lots of fun with them and also hurt in the other way by looking at both of them.

 

                              The next day, you packed your clothes and your mother’s. You were going to leave tonight and your friends did not know anything about it. It was already night, not too late. Just about 9 something, Hyunseong called you.

 

 

'YOU-ah,' he said

 

'Nae, wae?' you asked.

 

'Is… Is Bora with you?' he hesitated.

 

'No,' you said.

 

'She’s not picking up my phone calls. I looked for her at the café but she’s not there.' he said

 

'Today is Wednesday, right? It’s a holiday for our shift. She must be at home.' you said

 

'Every Wednesday is a holiday? Since when?' he asked.

 

'Not long ago, anyway, why are you asking?' you asked again

 

'She left her hand bag in my house.'

 

'Didn’t she tell you it’s a holiday?'

 

'No.'

 

He hung up.

                            

                            Hyunseong kept quiet. He know very well Bora is hiding something from him. She always told him that weekdays are work days for her and recently he called her for a date on a Wednesday but she said she was too busy.

 

‘Bora, why did you lie to me? What are you hiding from me?’

 

                            He gripped on her bag. He looked up at the sky and sighed. He put his hand phone in his pocket and started running to see Bora in her apartment.

 

                            He knew she is hiding something from him. He run and quickly climbed the stairs instead of the elevator because many of them was standing there, then he finally stopped when he saw her apartment’s door was slightly open. He trembled to open and enter, he don’t know whatever he is going to see is right or wrong but he was ready to face it.

 

                            He entered, but the living room was empty, it was silent. He walked forward to Bora’s room but this time he did not tremble or he was not scared. He really wanted to know the truth.

                           

                             He slowly opened the door without making any noise. He was in a total shocked as he was looking at his girlfriend on the bed with a different man ly. He quickly turned away his face, not looking at them. Bora panicked looking at her boyfriend standing in front of her; she grabbed her blanket to close her body.

 

He immediately got out from the room, he could not breathe. He was gasping for air, he hold on his chest and fall on the couch nearby.

 

He recovered a few seconds later. He sat on the couch waiting from Bora, he was really shocked to see her in a condition like that.

He looked like as if he was possessed by a ghost.

No! more like a psycho just escaped from the mental hospital.

She came out; she hesitated to talk to him.

He sat there staring at her without blinking, holding his both hand on his knees and swinging his body just like a psycho.

 

‘Hyunseong-ah,’ her voice strangled in fear. He stopped swinging and stared at her like a ghost.

‘Hyun… Hyunseong-ah,’ she called him again, she came closer to him and reached out her hand to touch Hyunseong’s shoulder.

Hyunseong snapped her hand and said ‘don’t you think you’re too dirty to touch me?!’ He glared at her.

‘Hyunseong –aah, hyunseong-ah....’ she cried.

‘Stop acting. And STOP CALLING MY NAME!  YOU !!’ He throws her hand bag she left it at his house.

 

The other guy came out. He looked at Hyunseong.

Hyunseong just stared at him.

The guy sighed and said ‘Are you jealous because you never slept with her before.’

Hyunseong didn’t think too much for his act.

He raised his hand and punched right on his face.

The guy fell backward and hit on the couch.

He smirked and he said ‘So you’re are jealous?’

Hyunseong smirked at his question. He came near and squat down a little and grips on his shirt.

‘I don’t need to be jealous at you for a like her,’ He pushed him and started walking.

 

Bora came near to him, she hold his arm.

Hyunseong stopped, he looked at her.

‘I told you, don’t you think you’re too dirty to touch me,’ Hyunseong glared at her.

She slowly drops her hand.

Even if he says something like that he was still weak; he walked out from the house.

He cried out a lot. He needed somebody to comfort him.

He may be a man, but doesn’t mean man doesn’t cry.

He was an innocent man, who is ready to give away his life for his girlfriend but he still couldn’t take the fact that she cheated on him.

He thought of you.

He walked to your house, to see you. He wanted to see you very badly.

 

But you were nowhere.

Nowhere.

You left the house, the city and your loved one alone.

He was all alone.

Alone

Fighting over his loneliness.

He passed out, calling out your name.

He missed you but you left him.

He needed you

But you weren’t there for him. 

 

 

 


 

So did I make you cruel now?

I’m sorry! But I kinda like this chapter…

HEHE! Wait for the update!