Bodyguard?! Please Be Joking!

Boyception

Kyuhyun threw a bunny shaped plushy that he didn't even remember owning to shut his alarm clock off. When that didn't work, he groaned and made his way to the table, finally getting rid of the annoying sound. It was 5:30, and way too early to be awake. At least on a Saturday. The tall man cursed himself for forgetting to turn off the alarm clock prior to going to bed the day before. However, having already awoken, Kyuhyun decided to get his but off the bed and get breakfast. He still felt the ache in his heart over Sungmin, and he thought that some food would fill the gaping hole in his stomach. 

He exited out of his green bedroom, a color that he had grown to hate. It was not long ago, when he was obsessed with green. Through his childish eyes, the color looked so beautiful. Now, he would do anything to change it. However, he simply was too lazy. He sighed, and closed the door of his dreadful room and made his way to the kitchen. Surprisingly, his mother was not there to annoy him. His lips slightly turned upside down. As much as he was annoyed by his mother, the house seemed eerily quiet without the pestering and laughter. However, he did spot a flicker. Suddenly, Kyuhyun felt himself shiver, and he ran to the kitchen counter where the knives were kept. Grabbing the sharp weapon, he walked closer to the shadow, only to realize it was their cook, Ryeowook. 

The cook simply turned to Kyuhyun and put the knife down. 

"Kyuhyun-shi, I highly doubt that you should be allowed in the kitchen. Don't you remember last time when you messed up making cereal?" the cook asked before sighing. 

Kyuhyun blushed and retorted, "I only wanted to make it warm."

"You haven't had anything decent to eat while I was gone for the week, have you?" 

"If you count the rice  balls from the convenience store. Anyways, how was your anniversary vacation with Yesung?"

Now it was Ryeowook's turn to blush, and the only response he gave was the rubbing of his lower back. 

Kyuhyun smiled, and said, "Oh so that's why you guys were only one for a week. Anymore more than that, and my precious cook would get too tired. How's your back by the way?"

With a confused look, Ryeowook questioned Kyuhyun as to why he thought that Ryeowook bottomed. Kyuhyun's jaw dropped.

"B-but how come you rubbed your lower back?" Kyuhyun managed to stutter out the question. 

Ryeowook smirked. "Well, Yesung was really rough when he was riding me. I guess he couldn't take the pleasure from my big-"

"ENOUGH! Holy crap, and I thought you were innocent."

The cook chuckled before saying, "The innocent ones are the most erted ones."

With a glare to the older, Kyuhyun stalked out of the kitchen. 

"Well, a terriyaki rice ball wouldn't be so bad right now."

With that said, he slipped on his shoes and made his way out of the mansion. 

***

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun's mother had other plans. 

She had gotten together with one of her friends to discuss their plan to get their sons together.

Sungmin's mother smiled at her friend's antics, but decided not to comment. Besides, her suggestions were quite funny. 

"YAH LEE SUNNY! LISTEN TO YOUR FRIEND!"

Sunny smiled at Victoria's shouting, and nodded. 

"I found a way for our sons to get to actually fall in love with each other."

With this statement, Sunny shifted closer to Victoria, gesturing for her to continue.

"Well, Sungmin could be Kyuhyun's body guard. I know for sure that Sungmin could defend the punk, after all, isn't he a black belt?"

Sunny blinked and nodded yet again, grinning from ear to ear.

"Next thing you know, they will fall in love, and BOOM. Marriage success!"

The shorter of the two grabbed Victoria into a bone crushing hug. 

Victoria smiled and looked towards the sky.

"Yah, you old man. Your wish is finally coming true, so you better be watching from up there, or else."

***

And so that was why Kyuhyun met a certain bunny on his bed fast asleep when he got home from his breakfast. His extra rice balls fell to the ground and he wanted to slap himself out of this dream. 

Sungmin was on his bed. Sleeping on HIS BED. IN HIS GREEN ROOM. 

Kyuhyun wasn't sure if this was a nightmare or an actual good dream. 

Nonetheless, he traveled downstairs to the kitchen to find his mother. He knew that she was behind this. HE FREAKING KNEW. Because his mother was a trouble maker. 

"MOTHER, TELL ME WHY THERE IS A ... BOY IN MY ROOM!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, and restrained himself from calling the boy cute. 

Because everyone knew that Sungmin was cute.

"Oh, he's your new bodyguard."

Kyuhyun ran out of the house.

***

He sighed. Donghae was still at dance practice, so he decided to just play some basketball to sort out his mind. 

Sungmin, his biggest crush, was in his house. Well, more like on his bed. He swore to himself that he would never, ever, EVER, wash the sheets again. 

But that would defeat the idea of getting over the man. 

Kyuhyun always had small crushes. It was quite easy too. As long as they looked nice, acted natural, and were easy to talk to, his heart would skip a beat near them. Along with, of course, their ability to stir up Kyuhyun junior. But there was something about Sungmin that totally captivated him. And he fell so hard at first sight that it was pathetic. Now the boy was in his house. So much for his self restraint.

Soon, the sky darkened, and he made his dreadful way home. 

However, a group of drunks stopped him in his tracks.

"Do you want to have fun with us?" a tall man asked a small boy, or so it seemed. Kyuhyun couldn't make out the figure but he was sure that the latter wouldn't have wanted anything to do with the group of men surrounding him.

Kyuhyun walked over to the boy and slung his arm around him.

"Sorry, but he's taken."

The group of men smirked and raised their fists at him.

" doesn't need consent."

Kyuhyun growled before punching the old men and fending them off. He quickly grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him to his house. 

"Are you ok?" Kyuhyun asked the boy that he just saved, before his heart began to beat tenfold. 

The boy in front of him was no one other than Sungmin. His bodyguard.

Sungmin was shaken but there was nothing he couldn't have handled. However, he did thank Kyuhyun for saving him from those creeps. 

"Sorry for making you save me. I'm hired to protect you, yet you had to fight for me."

Kyuhyun shrugged, trying to hide his creeping blush. 

"I'm usually a lover, not a fighter. However, I will fight for what I love."

Then Kyuhyun wanted to die.

He said that. Out loud.

Sungmin chuckled and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

"Alright, aha. Whatever you say."