Long roads...

A way too hot stepbrother...

Leila POV

It was Jiyongs idea to let the air out of the wheels of their van, I just followed his instructions. We actually have two empty seats in our van but then my dad would've come to our van too and our fun would be over. At first the boombox would have to go and secondly Leeteuk would have to give the wheel to him. My dad thinks nothing is well done unless it's done by him...

'What are we going to do at the port?' Taemin asks. Poor kid he really doesn't know my style of living...

'We party!' I shout wich causes the guys to yell. 

'We can drink till we drop!' Himchan shouts, his voice is so deep and y that it gives me goosebumps...

'We can stay at a dark hotel and make the streets unsafe!' Zico yells. However I only know these guys since yesterday I'm already attached to them. They're like awesome and really loud and outrageous...the kind of people I miss from Paris...

'We can hope I wont hit something!' Leeteuk shouts. He laughs his unique laugh and the rest laughs too. That guy has such an amazing laugh that when he laughs everybody does...

'I really hope he wont hit anything...' Taemin whispers.

'He wont don't worry he has his drivers licence.' I give him a wink and he smiles shyly...he's actually kinda cute...He looks a bit like a little brother you want to pinch in the cheek...

'Yah Taemin no flirting with my girl...' I know Jiyong just says it to tease the kid but he causes a lot of ruckus...

'She's my girl! Stay away from her Jiyong!' Leeteuk pouts.

'Yah Leeteuk oppa eyes on the road!' I shout teasing. 

'My eyes are on the road, my ears just aren't!' he shouts back. I laugh. I know we sound like we've known each other for years but actually we haven't met since this morning... I do know one of the super junior members...I know one very well...

'Aren't we there yet?' Daesung asks. He gets very easy sick in the car.

'No we still need to drive for 4 hours!' Leeteuk shouts enthusiastic. 

'Oppa! Do we pass Daejeon?!' I ask. 

'No but I can ride there if you want! Anything for my girl!' Leeteuk turns around in his chair and gives Taemin and Jiyong each a played angry glare.

'Thank you oppa! Now we can have lunch there!' I shout.

After an hour or two we ride through Daejeon with the speakers of our boxes loud and clear so all of the passing people can hear us. Himchan, Zico and Jiyong are having their little rapbattle while I and Taemin are laughing at the faces they make when they rap...

'What do you want to eat princess?!' Leeteuk asks, he needs to shout to come over the loud raps of the other guys.

'I want to eat bulgogi!' I shout. He turns the car wich causes us all to fall over each other. We don't wear seatbelts so we make real weird poses. I fall on Taemin while Jiyong falls on me which causes me to be even closer to Taemin. We are so close that my lips nearly touch his cheek. He looks really uncomfortable so I smile at him and give him a wink.

'Yah Jiyong hyung you're squeezing Taemin and Leila togeter!' Seungri shouts. I feel Jiyong going from my back and I go from Taemin. I smile at him and then focus on the guys again.

'Yah Leeteuk oppa drive properly!' I shout/laugh.

'Sorry princess!' he shouts back. He laughs his laugh and everybody laughs with him. He stops in fornt of a simple restaurant. 

'We're here!' Leeteuk shouts. We open the door and run out of the van. I'm really hungry... Seungri orders bulgogi and kimchi for everybody while I and the rest choose a table. We take one in the middle of the restaurant. Most of the people are staring at us and taking pictures of us... I'm too hungry to care... We don't need to wait long for our food.

'Attack my little pigs!' Leeteuk shouts when the waitress puts the plaids on our table and attack we do...

'Finished!' I shout after 5 minutes. I'm one of the fastest eaters of all Paris... The guys stare at me. Is it not appropiate for a girl to eat this fast and this much in Korea?  I don't really know and actually I also don't care...

'Yah Leila do you want my plaid too?' Daesung asks sarcastic.

'If you're finished...' I answer. He looks astonished. Now I'm sure....it's not appropiate for a girl to eat this much and this fast in Korea...well who cares? The guys eat faster than I thought and after a quarter we sit in our car again. Leeteuk starts the car and we drive for a few hours more...

'We're here! Mokpo port!' Leeteuk shouts. The guys yell. After hours in the car we're still as enthusiastic as this morning. It's now around four... time for coffee and a cookie...

'Let's go to a coffee shop...' I suggest.

'What happened to my wild girl?!' Leeteuk asks/shouts.

'That wild girl will come again when the sun is down!' I shout.

'Then I can't wait till the sun goes down!' Himchan shouts. We all laugh... Taemin looks a bit uncomfortable so I throw my arm around his neck and rub his head.

'Don't worry... I'll come with you to the hotel on time so you can get your sleep.' I whisper and I wink at him. I kiss his cheek and he blushes. 

'Leeteuk hyung! Leila just kissed Taemin on the cheek!' Zico oppa shouts. 

'Yah Leila! I want a kiss too!' he pouts/shouts. I laugh and climb to the front of the van.

'Oppa eyes on the road.' I say and then I kiss his cheek.

'Can I have another one?' He asks pouting.

'You have way to much aegyo.' I laugh and then I kiss his cheek again. I climb back to my seat where there are 5 other guys that want a kiss...