Duo

Do You Remember Choi SeungHyun?

JiYong POV

 

It’s 9PM.

Me and YoungBae sitting on my room after training on YG.

“, Ji!”, YoungBae hit the table.

“Wowow, YoungBae be careful. This soda will pouring our lyrics book.”, I hold the glasses that shaking because of hit.

“I can believe it Ji!”, he shaking his head down.

“Yeah, me too.”

“Hah! We got training for 6 years just for hear the hell ‘NO’ from him?!”, YoungBae shout at me.

“Why you shout at me?! It’s not my fault!”, I glaring at him.

YoungBae take a deep breath.

Some inhale and exhale then he showing me a sorry eyes.

“I think he is fine with just two of us. But..no..”,  i smiling at him.

“ ‘We will open some recruitment to accompanying two of you.’ it!”, he copying SanJangNim voice then he close his book and stand up.

“Where you going?”

“Go home. It’s  getting me crazy. See you,Ji.”, he waving his hand while open the door.

I waving hand to him but, he not looking at me.

I only can sighing right now.

I lay on my back and staring at ceiling.

My mind recall what the conversation on YG CEO room about 1 hour ago.

 

-FlashBack-

“What did you say?”

“We want to debut as a duo rapper, Sir.”, JiYong say with a small voice.

“Duo? You and YoungBae?”, he pointer go to YoungBae.

“Yes, Sir.”, YoungBae nod his head.

He lift his eyebrows and rest his back on chair. Folding his hands and looking at us like we are ghost that showing on bright day. Then he close his eyes and smirk. He shaking his head. We looking each other.

“JiYong.”, suddenly he call me.

“Yes.”, my body tense.

“What things that you can do after 6 years training here?”, he staring at me.

“Hmm… I can sing, rapp, dance and I can make music.”, I said without smile.

“Hm…YoungBae?”, he looking at YoungBae.

“Sing,dance,and rapp.”, he has same level tense with me.

“That’s good! Even not yet fully entertained me.”, he say with a smirk.

The silent killing us for about 5 minutes until suddenly he stand up and put his hand on table to support his body. Smiling at us.

“I know that both of you already training so hard for this 6 years. But I can’t debut you yet.”

“Why?”, YoungBae voice echoing .

“Because you are not perfect yet. As a personal ability and as a group.”

“But, we can completely each other, we already know-“, JiYong defending YoungBae.

“Ah, I mean group it’s not duo.”, he smirk at us one more time while walking to his favourite robot toy which standing on right corner of his small office.

“Hah?!”, me and YoungBae voice become one.

“I have planning to make a boysband. 5 or 6 people in 1 group.”, he say without looking at us.

“But-“, I say my objection.

“I say NO Jiyong. Not yet.”, he glaring at me. I shut my mouth and looking at ground.  YoungBae still looking at him in disbelieve eyes. I hear he snorth while walking to us. Pat our shoulder with his hands.

“Music era will always change my dear boys. Trust me, we training you here not for have a rapp show on underground stage. We will  help you to standing on shining stage. Standing as the best boysband in this world with your own music.”

-EndFlashBack-

 

Its hurts like a hell when I know I can’t be a rapper like I always imagine. Have a own stage on underground. Makes my own song and have many bling things and y girls.

“AH!”, I throw my pillow to the wall. YoungBae right, the more I think about it, I will getting more crazy.

Sleep, now.

I fix my pillow position and sighing, ready to close my eyes.

 

---

 

The next day, after school.

I don’t have any spirit to go training today.

I never know NO will be the most hurt thing in this world.

I open the practice room door and see YoungBae with some one.

“Open recruitment for training in YG Ent.”, YoungBae read a brochure which giving by one of Se7en SunBaeNim coordinuna.

“Yes, tell your friend or family, okay?”, she turn around and wink at me then go out the practice room.

“He is serious.”, YoungBae looking at me.

“100% serious.”, I going in and look at big mirror in front of me.

YoungBae open his phone and start looking at his contact list.

“What are you doing?”, I asking him, sitting beside him.

“ the duo things Ji!”, his eyes watering.

I can’t watch my bestfriend like this. I hugging him.

“We have to always together, Bae. Duo or that boysband, we have to be together.”

“Thank’s Ji.”, he rub his eyes, erasing  tears that can’t be down. Not here.

I smiling and take the brochure from his hand and looking at ability search point.

“Rapper?!”, I read it loud.

“Yes, we will be not the only rapper here.”, I look at him in horror.

“So, this is kind of audition?!”