Chapter 2

It's A Secret Love Story

"Hello?" I answered an incoming call from the manager.

"Yeonmi, can you go to the office and check all the emails? Print it and bring it to me. You don't have to go to the boys' early schedule. You can follow us to Music bank instead." the manager said from the other line.

"Sure." I said.

"One more thing, before you go to the office, wake the boys up. They're not going to wake up this early by themselves. There's gonna be breakfast delivered at about 30 minutes."

"Ah. Ok. I'll do it." I hung up the phone. Oh my gosh! It's really early. It's only 6:30 am. This is gonna be hard. Waking them up.

I took a bath and brushed my teeth and got ready. I walked to the elevator to go to 34th.

I knocked on the door hoping that someone is already up and that I don't have to get the spare key to their dorm unit.

It opened! Someone is up. Amazing! When the door is opened, I saw Myungsoo.

"Wow! Myungsoo you're up early!"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Ok. Get ready. You have early schedule at a radio station. And would you mind waiting for your delivered breakfast. It's gonna be here any minute now. I'll wake them up." I asked while making my way inside.

Myungsoo just nodded. I walked in to Sungjong, Hoya and Sungyeol's room. I woke them up one by one. Next is Sunggyu and Woohyun's room. I woke Sunggyu first. He got up fast. He walked out of the room. Then Woohyun's next.

"Woohyun. Wake up! You have early schedule today. Come on!" I nudged him lightly. No response.

"Woohyun? Woohyun?? Woohyun!!.."

He suddenly pulled me down close to him.

"Ahh.. Woohyun.. Somebody might see us." I tried to escape. But he's so strong. I couldn't get out.

"1 minute.." he's still hugging me.

"Woohyun, they might see us. Come on! Stop this. Oh?"

His hug turned into a tighter embrace and kissed me on my cheek for 5 seconds. "Ok. I'm up." He smiled. My cheeks turned into crimson. I sighed heavily.

"By the way, you have radio schedule later at 8:30 and Music bank at 2:00 in the afternoon. I won't be able to go with you to your radio schedule but I'll go to Music bank later."

He widened his eyes. "What? Why?"

"Manager asked me to check some emails back at the office. So I have to go there now. Get ready and eat your breakfast. I'll see you at KBS later. Okay?"

"Hmm.. Ok. Make it fast!" he gave me another kiss on my cheek. I nodded.

We walked out from the room. I noticed that they are still sleepy.

"Guys, hurry up and get ready. I got a text from manager he's waiting for you outside."

I said in a high tone so that they would really wake up.

"Huh? Noona, you're not going with us?" Sungjong asked. "No, Sungjong, I'll explain later. I have to go. Take care kids!"

"Yah! We're not kids!" Sunggyu hissed.

I lightly chuckled and waved goodbye. I went outside and took the subway.

I finally arrived at the office. I opened the company's email account and checked it. 156 unread emails. Oh my gosh. I have a lot to print today. Kay. Let's do this! I printed it one by one.

 

Lunch time and I'm still here.

While doing this work, I ordered foods for my lunch. I ordered kimchi bokkumbap. 20 minutes later and it arrived.

 

1 message received.

 

From: Namu

We've finished our radio schedule. We are on our way to KBS. Are you finished?

 

To: Namu

That's good! Not yet. There's tons of work to do. I'll follow after an hour.

 

From: Namu

Eh? Make it fast! I already miss you. =_= You should be there before 2. Okay?

 

Nam Woohyun. Can't live a day without me.

 

To: Namu

Arratda!!! ^^

 

When I finished printing. I compiled it in a clean blue folder and put it in my bag. I went out and took a subway again. I should make it fast. Woohyun might lose his patience since it's already 1pm.

When I got inside the KBS building I looked for the manager. I handed him the folder and he told me to go to the boys' dressing room. When I got there, they were already dressed and ready to go out for the Music bank recording.

"You're here. Where have you been Yeonmi?" Sungyeol asked. "I went to the office to run some errands." I replied.

I walk passed Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Sup, Yeonmi?" they said in chorus.

"Good!" I smiled smugly.

Then I sat beside Sungjong who was busy playing games. I sighed. "Noona, you're here already." he beamed.

"Yes, Sungjong. I'm sitting beside you right now." I gave him a sarcastic response while looking around. Woohyun is missing. I can't find him anywhere. No sign of him.

"Where's Woohyun?" I looked at Sungjong.

"Ahh. He must be in the bathroom right now." he said, focused at his games.

"Ahh."

Then the floor director knocked and gave them a signal that they're up next. " Noona, we'll get going. See you in a bit!" Sungjong sat up and waved goodbye. I just nodded.

"Yeonmi, wait here. Look after our things, will you?" Sunggyu shouted from the door. "Yes, I will." then they closed the door. I pulled my itouch from my bag and plugged the earphones in my ears.

It's time to take a nap. I'm so exhausted. I turned the volume up from my itouch. I slowly closed my eyes when suddenly someone kissed my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Woohyun grinning down on me.

"Oh, Woohyun. What are you doing here? It's your turn already. Go!" I commanded him.

"I just want to see you first before going there." he whined.

"But how did you know I'm already here?" I was curious cause he was not here when I've arrived. He was in the bathroom.

"Oh that? I saw Sunggyu hyung and I asked if you have arrived yet. He said you're here looking over our things." he explained. "But instead I caught you sleeping." he smiled smugly.

"Ahh. I was tired." I said weakly.

"Why don't you watch us? You'll have energy and I too. Both of us. Please?" he sat beside me.

I sighed. "Hmm. Alright. But who's going to look over your things?" I looked at him.

"Nothing will lose here. Let's just close the door." he held my hands and pulled me up. "Let's go!" we walked out from the dressing room.

I let go of his hand because someone might see us. He got what I meant so he just smiled at me. We walked together in the hallway to the studio.

When we finally reached the studio he walked straight to where the infinite is.

"Where have you been Woohyun?" Hoya asked him. "I went back to our dressing room. I forgot something." he quickly explained. Hoya nodded and saw me.

"Oh! Yeonmi! Why are you here? Are you going to watch us?" Hoya walked up to me.

I was about to answer him when Woohyun interrupted. "Yes, she is." then he walked towards the rest of infinite and left me behind. I just nodded to Hoya. Sunggyu walked up to us.

"Yeonmi, who will look after our things in the dressing room?" He asked. "Woohyun told me that there's nothing to lose and.... we closed the door. Don't worry. Besides I'm here to watch your performance." I grinned.

"Aish. Why didn't you tell me you want to watch us?" he chuckled.

"I suddenly got bored back there so I decided to watch you guys. Hwaiting!" I pumped my fist in the air.

"Thanks!" he ruffled my hair then run back to the group.

"Yah!!" I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "Aish. That grandpa. He doesn't do anything right."

 

"Hyung, what did you do to Yeonmi there?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu when he came back laughing.

"Annoyed her." He snickered. "Come on, were next." He tapped Woohyun on his left arm and went straight to stage. Woohyun took a glance at me and noticed that I was smiling at him and mouthed 'hwaiting'. He smiled back and went to stage with the rest of infinite.

They recently had their comeback and the album is Infinitize and the title of their song is The Chaser.

They danced gracefully and gave their best on stage. There's a lot of inspirit in the audience who cheered for them. I felt ecstatic when I saw the reaction from the audience. I felt like they're going to win. When UE and Jangwoo announced who's the winner. Infinite won! I felt relieved and very excited for them. I knew that they will win this. I knew that if they will believe they will get what they have worked hard for. They're really grateful and happy. I could see it even from the backstage. They gave their speech to thank everyone who worked with them and made it possible for them.

"Waaah~! Thank you everyone for helping us. Thank you CEO, manager hyungnim, all the dancers, music producers, stylists, and everyone else." As a leader Sunggyu thanked them one by one. Woohyun took the mic from Sunggyu's grip.

"Inspirit, thank you for supporting us. Inspirit, Saranghaeyo! And to you who's always there, thank you and I love you!" Woohyun said excitedly.

The crowd was really loud that they didn't notice the last part of Woohyun's speech. And that there's a lot of idol on stage that time.

Then they got off from the stage and went backstage. I gave them a high-five one by one while congratulating them. Woohyun was the last one who got off. I gave him a big smile and a high five too.

"Congratulations Woohyun!" I excitedly said.

"Thanks. Did you hear what I said up there?"

"Of course! You thanked all the inspirits!" I rolled my eyes.

"No. Not that one. My last sentence." he furrowed his eyebrows.

I snickered. "Yes Woohyun. I heard it. Come on! We have to celebrate!"

He held my hands while walking behind them. Since it's kinda dark backstage they won't notice it anyway. After a few steps I let go of his hand because they might see us and the hallway to our dressing room became more brighter. So we just casually walked there.

When we got inside they were shouting and chirking up like girls. They were really happy that they've won. Manager was there too. Really happy about their achievement.

"Let's go boys. Let's celebrate! I'll take you to a samgyupsal restaurant!" the manager announced.

"Yes! Samgyupsal! I'm actually craving right now. Thanks hyung!" Dongwoo grinned from the corner of the room.

 


 

Samgyupsal restaurant would be fun. ^^