Chapter 8

It's A Secret Love Story

7:30 pm

"Woohyun!" I was gasping for air when I woke up. I just had a nightmare. "Oh shoot! I fell asleep." I looked at my watch and saw the time. "Oh my gosh! I'm going to be late!" I grabbed my cardigan and my bag before getting out of my unit. I ran to the elevator and pressed down. When the elevator opened, Myungsoo was inside.

"Oh? Myungsoo. Where are you going?" I walked inside then the elevator's door had closed.

"I'm going to buy something. What about you? Are you going somewhere? You're all dressed up."

"I'm just... I'm just going to meet my friends." I smiled awkwardly.

"Well it's kinda late now. Don't you think?" he turned to look at his watch.

"It's just quarter to eight Myungsoo. Besides we're just going to meet just within the area. I'm not going too far."

"Im not saying anything. Why are you so defensive?" he snickered.

"I-I.. I'm not defensive." I chuckled. Then the door opened and we got out from the elevator.

"Yeonmi. Be home early. It's not safe outside. Take care!" then he waved good bye. He went to my opposite directions so I felt a relief.

"I'm going to be with Woohyun so it's going to be safe." I said to myself while smiling like a retarded.



"Hyung, please drop me off at Mangwon. I'm going to meet my friends. I won't be long I promise." Woohyun said to manager while going home to Mapo-gu.

"Ok Woohyun. Just go home early. You have an early schedule tomorrow." manager answered while driving.

"Sweet! Thanks hyung!" Woohyun grinned. Excited to see Yeonmi.

Then they reached Mangwon. Woohyun got off the van and pulled up his hood on his head so that no one would recognize him. There was no much volume of people around so Woohyun was a little relief. While heading to their meeting place he spotted a jewelry shop. He went inside and looked for a pair of ring. He found a 'heart couple rings.' then he bought it and was placed in a nice black box. He put it in his pocket and got out from the shop. He walked to their meeting place and soon arrived at the park. He found Yeonmi sitting on a bench in the playground. She was gazing up at the sky. He looked up too and found that there are  an umpteen stars in the sky.

"Waaah!! This is perfect! Even the sky is perfect." he grinned in satisfaction then walked behind Yeonmi.

 



I got to the park and there's no much people around. I looked around and noticed that the place is pretty. It has a playground and a track field.. Very peaceful. I decided to look for a bench and I found one. I sat down and looked at the time. It's 8:15 pm already. "Wow he's late!" I smiled even though he's late. I must be crazy. I shrugged it off. "Nevermind. He'll be here soon." then I looked up in the sky and I was amazed. The stars are beautiful. I was astonished when someone blocked my view by putting their hands in my eyes. I pulled it off then I saw Woohyun.

"Woohyun!" he kissed me on my cheek.

"Hi babe!" he sat down beside me. "I'm sorry I'm late."

"No. It's ok. I just got here." I smiled and bit my lips. I could feel that I was blushing by his presence. It's like it's our first time to see each other again. He looked up in the sky and sighed.

"What are we going to do Woohyun?"

"Let's have ice cream, walk around and just enjoy each other's company." I stared at him for a moment while he was suggesting and he looked at me but I avoided his stare. He chuckled. "You are so cute!" he pinched my cheek and I winced. But I was grinning inside.

I stood up and reached his hand. "Let's go! We only have limited time tonight!" when he stood up I let go of his hand but he quickly grabbed it and clasped it with his own.

"Let me hold your hand just for tonight. Is that alright?" he said then I nodded. I just want to have a normal date with him. Wait. Is this a date? Well you could say that. Then we walked around Mangwon appreciating street lights. We got in and out of the shops on the streets looking for everything but nothing to buy. Soon we spotted an ice cream house that only few people were in it so we got inside. We found a perfect seat by the window and sat down.

"What do you want sweety?" Woohyun asked.

"Everything looks good. Ahhm. Hmm.. Aha! Raspberry chips!" I excitedly said.

"Coming right up my princess." he pinched my cheek. I just chuckled to the names that he keeps on making for me. Then he stood up and went straight to the counter to order.

A short moments passed he came back to our seat and put the tray on the table. I widened my eyes when I saw the pretty ice cream in front of me.
"Wow! These are pretty. I don't think I can eat it. I'll just ruin it." I pouted thinking what would I do if I eat this pretty ice cream. Suddenly Woohyun scooped a teaspoon in his pretty ice cream and ate it.

"Woohyun! What have you done? Why did you eat it? You ruined it!" I yelled at him.

"Honey! You supposed to eat it. It's going to melt." he snickered.

"I couldn't. It's so pretty." I sighed.

"Not as pretty as you are. Cmon. Eat it before it melts." he scooped and offered it to me to eat it.

I was hesitating as I bit my lips. But he's not putting it down so I took it and tasted it.

"Its not so bad. This is.. Delicious." I beamed while scooping for more.

"See. I knew you're gonna like it. Anyway it's your choice, isn't it?" he smiled widely.

"Yeah I know. I was just nuts earlier. You are probably thinking that I'm crazy, aren't you?"

"I already knew that!" he teased. I punched him in his arm and he winced.

"By the way, how's the meeting with the casts and the director earlier?" I changed the topic.

"It was good. I got to meet them and talked to them. They are all nice." he was still eating his ice cream.

"That's good. So.. I guess.. You've met Hyomin of T-ara." I was looking at him carefully.

"Yeah."

"How is she? Is she your partner?"

"Aahh. Yeah the script said that we're partner. And.."

"And?" I raised my eyebrows.

"She's hot!" he grinned.

"I cannot believe you just said that! You ert!" I looked away.

"I was just kidding. She's not my type. Besides, I'm only thinking about you the whole day."

"Don't give me that cheesy lines of yours."

"But... It's true." his voice turned into a low voice and he looked down. I smiled at his childishness.

"I was just kidding too! I did the same! Cheer up!" I put my hand on his left arm then he caught it and held it.

"I have something for you." he said while pulling out something from his pocket. It was a mini black box. He opened the box and it has two rings in it. One is bigger and silver the other is a small silver pink with heart carved in it. They kinda like twin rings but have differences.

"I saw it earlier and I thought we could have an item that we could keep together." he stated while biting his lips.

"It's pretty Woohyun." I looked excited as he was getting the rings out of the box. He put the small ring in my index finger and he put his in his thumb.

"There. It's not that obvious, right?" I nodded as I was still looking at our fingers with our token of love. So cheesy. Then he pulled out his cellphone and held my hand with the ring on it and took a picture of our hands. It could see in the image of the two hands with rings on it.

"What was that for?" I was taken aback by his actions.

"Remembrance!" he grinned as he set that picture as my caller ID.

"Give me your phone." I pulled out my cellphone from my bag and gave it to him. He sent the picture to my cellphone and he set that image as his caller ID. So we have the same caller ID now.

"There. It's a mystery. Anonymous couple. Beautiful couple." he was satisfied with what he did and I couldn't agree more.

"You are so clever." I snickered.

"Hahaha! Cmon heart! Let's go home!" he stood up and held my hand again.

"Heart?" I made a questioning look.

"Your ring has heart on it. And you are my heart. I'll call you heart from now on."

"Limit it. They might notice." I said in a low voice.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know heart!" then he kissed me on my cheek. I could feel that my cheeks were heating up.

We took a cab to our dorm and soon we reached the dorm. I told Woohyun that he doesn't need to walk me in my unit because it's getting late now and he agreed. When I reached my door I noticed that there was a silver dog tag hanging on my door knob. I took it, opened my door and walked inside. I sat down on the couch and examined the dog tag. On the other side there's 'follow your own star' engraved on it and on the other side there was a star carved on it.

"Is this lost or something? Maybe they've mistaken my unit. I'll just keep it in case the owner will look for it." I put it inside my drawer. After that I went inside the bathroom and took a bath. Then I strode to my bed to sleep. Today was a great day for me.


Sorry if it's kinda lame for you guys. Hehe. You can comment if you want to. Don't be shy! ^^