003

Sehun , Im Yours

 

 

Chapter three- by kim raewon

 

SEHUN POV

 

" Hey , Sehun . Where have you been ? We're waiting you. Okay , listen . Actually , Mrs . Jung and I have something important to share with you.Its all about your future . Before that , let me introduce your fiance or should I say , your soon-to-be wife , Miss Jung Hyera . For your infomation , she worked as a fashion designer in a boutique near to you company . Sehunnie , you guys have to get married after this week . So , its mean that , you're going to marry her next week ."  said omma

 

Wait ?? This girl ? Is she the girl  that I met in the hallway just now? What is she doing here?

 

"What ? ? Fiance ? ? No way ! What the hell are you thinking now . You can't arrange my life omma . Omma , this is unfair ! I already have my own choice . I don't know her nor I don't love her. She's totally stranger . This is not right , omma ! "

 

Sehun turn his head to Hyera . " You , say something ! " everyone in the room staring Hyera , who was still shocked by the news that she had just heard earlier. Sehun's hoping that Hyera will refuse to marry him but her answer totally make him shocked .

 

" I don't know ." Hyera said .

 

Did she think marriage is a joke ? " What ? You don't even know me yet you want to marry me ? Why don't you just against it ? " he snapped at her .

 

Hyera still silent without any words .

 

" Sehunnie , please . Just obey me for this once . She can be a good wife , for sure . I know you're a good son , that's why I want you to marry her . " omma pleaded.

 

" Aishhh . . Arasso , arasso ! But please , don't ever claimmed to me about how I treated her ."

 

My dad smile and patted my back .

 

" I'm proud of you son . You've make the right choice . I'll know you won't regret anything if you married her . She was the best quality girl that suits to be your wife . "

 

I know there is no point to stand there anymore . I dash out from the restaurant . I'll make my way out of this freaking hot place .I slammed the door loudly . I need fresh air to clear the problems that stuck in my mind . Ahh ! EXO . I want to tell them about this .

 

" Hey , guys . I want to meet you . I want to see you all at the usual places. I was on the way. I arrived about 10 minutes."

 

YOUR POV

 

"Daddy , I don't want to marry him , you understand me right ? I want to catch my dream first to be the best fashion designer in the world . So , this not the right time for me to stop my dream because i'll be tied with someone that I barely know . I'm begging you daddy . I still . . .  "

 

" Hyera-ah . Please accept him , I want to see you happy , trust me , he is a nice guy . You need to make some move , forget all the pain that make you suffer all this time . " Hyera's mom cut her word before she could finish her words .

 

" But mommy , I'm not ready yet . "

 

" I'll know that , honey . Listen , at first we just want to repay all the kindness taht Oh Family done to us . They saved our company from bankrupt before this . But now , I realised that you need someone to take care of you . Kwaenchana , Hyera ?"

 

" I don't need him mommy . I can stand by myself ." I whispered .

 

NO ONE POV

 

Sehun drives his car to Luhan's club . He wants to meet EXO and ask for their opinion about this sudden marriage . He loves HaeNa . He was not able to leave HaeNa. She is everything to Sehun. He does not want HaeNa hurt.

 

Sehun parked his car and rushed into the club .

 

" Whoahhh , Sehunnie . What's wrong with your face . Did HaeNa left you ? ohhh ! I can't believe this . " From a distance Kai approaching Sehun still alone at the bar counter. He noticed that Sehun not cheerful face as usual. Maybe , he facedsuch a big problems .

 

" Ahh . . hyung . That's not the problem . You know . . . I'm already enganged with someone that I even know . And, worst of all, we will get married next week. Oettoke? HaeNa Absolutely feel sad to hear this news. Ahh! That crazy bastard do not even opponents about what omma said just now."

 

" What ? ! Am I misheard something ? Our little maknae need to get married ? Ohh ! That's great ! Congrates, Sehun :) " Kai chuckled .

 

" Yahh , hyung ! ! What should I do ? I love Haena and not her . Ahhh ! this is crazy . "

 

Finally , all the EXO members gathered . They are Sehun's friend . Or they actually are a popular group in the South Korea because they have a charming appearance level that can melt the hearts of all women. They already knew each other since school.

 

" Come on Sehun . Its not a big deal .Just marry her but you don't have to look after her . You can still keep your relationship with HaeNa . Both of you can do your own thing. Easy right? " Chanyeol spokes .

 

" Yeollie , what's on the earth are you thinking about . You should not said that . Its not good to do to woman like that. They need men to protect them. " said Baekhyun . He doesn't seem agreed with the freaking bad idea . For him, woman is like a diamond that must be protect because its look hard at the outside but weak in the inside .

 

"Or you can leave HaeNa alone and marry that girl . I think , HaeNa is not as good as you might think." Luhan gives his opinion .

 

" No way ! ! I love her so much ."

 

"Well , its depend on you . Or you marry that girl and and then you can give her to me. Let me handle her. How? Is it okay?" Kris smirked .
 
 

"Okay , okay . Hyung , I got to go now . Thanks for spend some time with me , but you idea . . ermm  . . . .  you know . . . erm . . .  it does not help me at all . " Sehun rubbed his neck .

 

" Yahh ! ! You little brat , come here " Chanyeol yell at him and run after him .

 

"Mehrong ." Sehun quickly ran in a full speed toward his car avoiding a light punch from that happy virus .

 

Da chiugo Pump up the volume! (Up up)~


Deudgi shirheo Pump up the volume! (Up up)~

 

Oe ? !  Omma call me ? Why ? Ahh ! I had a feeling that this maybe something related to that .

 

"Yobuseyeo . Omma . Ermm . . why you calling me ?"

 

" You ! Come here right now . I've something to discuss about ."


 

 

END OF CHAPTER 3

 

 

 Author's note Hey guys ! How about is chapter ? is it good or worst ? Thnx subbies aand pleeeaassee leave a comment . I need your opinion about this story :)

Saranghae,

KIM RAEWON

» layout credit