004

Sehun , Im Yours

`

 

 

 

chapter four ; by Kim raewon

28k6flk.jpg

NO ONE POV

 

The two didn't bother to talk each other even before or during their meeting with their parents for their wedding next week . They had just followed everythings that Mrs Oh and Mrs . Jung told them to do so .

 

They went to the wedding boutique for fitting their wedding dress and tuxedo .

 

They decided to use purple as their wedding theme .

 

At the boutique , Hyera was told by their wedding planner to fit her dress that she had designed yesterday in the fitting room  , while Sehun waited outside .

 

Sehun waited for her at the sofa and took his time to read the newspaper . He's get shocked when he read the headers of the newspaper . Journalists writing about the marriage that will take place next week. Ahh! This is absurd.



Wince! This must be omma that spreading the news about his marriage with that . Who the hell did she think she is ? !



! !

 

Sehun getting annoyed and tired of waiting Hyera . She went for fitting the gowns for almost three hours as Hyera started to fit all of the new wedding dress that she had design before .

 

Hyera designed their dress for their wedding as directed by Mrs and Mrs Oh. Jung. The dress has almost reaching seven strands of designed. Different types of dress that she designed that follow the latest trend. but. . Sehun did not like none of what she had designed. It's very annoyed Hyera. She just keep silence.

 

When Hyera was done on fitting , she stepped outside of the fitting room again .

 

Hyera was dissappointed because Sehun was came home earlier and even not waiting for her .

 

She sighed .

 

" Excuse me, Miss Jung . Young Master Sehun said that he has somethings important to do . So he can't wait you . He also told you back first. He said he do not have to wait. He might be back a bit late. So he told you back with taxi or bus take. He can not send you back home. After that, he said you must not tell mother about what he did on you ." the worker politely said .

 

" Ohh , Kamsahamnida ." Hyera smile awkwardly .

 

Hyera eyed on Sehun's tux . She was in charged to pick tuxedo for Sehun . She'll pick an invory velvety tuxedo for him . She also chose some tuxedo for Sehun. After that he took a few pictures and send them to Sehun about the tuxedo she has chosen before. She hoped that he would like the choice.

 

YOUR POV

 

"Aigoo . .  I'll hope all was indeed pretty good on him " I thought .

 

I walked out from the building alone . I was trying to search for a cab but there is none . Its almost 10 pm . Ahh ! its so cold ~

 

" Nahh ! I think I should call Donghae oppa to pick me up ."

 

" Yeoboseyo , Hyera . " I heard the voice of a man that I loved before speak on the line .

 

" Oppa , can you please send me home ? I don't have transport right now . I actually had a long wait near the bus stop , but there was no taxi or bus I ever seen ."

 

" What ? ! You are alone now ? Oh !! where are you right now ? Come . Let me take you home ." Donghae said .

 

Donghae suprised to know that Hyera was alone in the midnight .

 

" Humm . . I . .I am at the bu. . bu . bus s. .s..stop near the Coffee Cojjee Ca. .Cafe ." Hyera slightly stuttering .

 

Its pretty cold tonight . By any chance , Hyera does not wearing any thick clothes tonight . This makes her shivered due to the cold weather .

 

DONGHAE POV

 

" What actually is in this woman's mind ? Aishhh . .  she really make me go insane ."

 

I drove the car with high speed . I was afraid that something will happen to Hyera . For sure , he will not forgive himself if Hyera suffered once again .

 

FLASHBACK

 

" Hyera , I'm sorry . I think we should ended up our relationship till here . Please don't misunderstanding about it , it not that I not love you . Actually , I have to married a lady from my mother's choice . I want you really bad but . . . you know . . hummm . . how my mom like , right ?"

 

" I know oppa . I understands your feelings . I realised that  I'm not perfect enough for you . I know, I'm notmeant for you . Oppa , I lied if I was not angry or jealous of her . . . but what to do ? I'm pretty much know that you mother really hate me . I guess I should face the reality and back off."

 

Hyera tried to hold her tears from streaming down her flawless cheeks . But , she can't . She just an ordinary girl that need to be loved by someone .  She really loves Donghae oppa . Donghae oppa always gives her inspiration to face the world .

 

She quickly changed her gaze from Donghae and tried to stop eye contact with him . She did not want Donghae toknow what she felt right now . It would be nice if she could hugged Donghae when she was grieving at this time . But it was all a dream. Donghae is not hers anymore. Donghae belongs to the woman that he will marry soon .

 

" Anything else ? I have to go now ." Hyera walked away and leaving Donghae alone.

 

YOUR POV

 

" Oppa , why are you so late ? I'm will die if you late because of the cold weather . You should come earlier . I'm afraid to be alone . " I started to tear up . I cried at the Donghae's arms .

 

NO ONE POV

 

Donghae understand Hyera feeling. But what could he do, he is now legally be married to Lee Eunmi, his wife. It has been almost three months he left his first love Jung Hyera. He could see the pain inflicted by Hyera.

Previously, Hyera a cheerful but now only sorrows can be seen in the eyes of the sincere. Hyera were in front of his eyes is no longer Hyera that first. A woman who is full of enthusiasm. Now Hyera become a easy to cry. Hyera be weak simply because the little things. It's all his fault. He causes Hyera like this. Why, if time could be turned back.

Donghae firmly hug Hyera .  Who knows if the hugs given to Hyera this will make it better.

 

"Oppa , jeongmal mianhe . Your shirt get wet because of my tears. " Hyera chuckled .

 

Donghae pecked a kiss on her forehead .

 

" Its okay , Hyera . " Donghae smiling broadly

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 4

 

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; Tadaaa ! haha . . Donghae is my biased . . hehe . he's cute ,right ? hmm . . thnx subbies and please leave comment ! I'm sorry fothe grammar error . .

SARANGHAE

Kim RaeWon :)

» layout credit