Ch.3- Partners?

Is It Her??

In Music Class: 

 
Your teacher Ms. Lee announced that you will be working in pairs for an assignment. However, SHE was going to pick the pairs. 
 
"Haneul&Hyuna, Jiyeon&Sunghoon, Jonghoon&GaYeon, HaNa&Jonghoon, Jihyun&Hyungsik, and who else... Oh, let's see... Jongup and Jisung then.. Ah, that leaves Jihye and Bang Yongguk." 
 
Some students grumbled and some high fived each other. You were hoping to be with Jongup or Jisung since you talked to them already and felt comfortable, but you had gotten paired with Bang Yongguk, the cold boy who wouldn't talk to you. *This is going to be difficult* 
 
"Meet with your partners now to discuss what you will do for your assignment. I expect creativity!" your teacher exclaimed. 
 
"So.... Bang Yongguk-ssi, do you have any ideas?" 
He just looked at you with a cold stare then put his head down. 
"Okay, well I have some ideas. I play the piano and sing and you write lyrics so maybe we can meet after school to arrange something for this project. It'll be fun!" you tried to speak happily. 
"Whatever..." he replied carelessly. 
"Umm... Meet be by the gate after school then! We can go to your place or mine to work!" 
"No way in hell am I going to your place little girl, kay?" he said with a raised voice. 
"So... I guess we'll work at your house!" you said trying to be cheerful. 
"Ugh Whatever," he said and walked of the room as the bell rang.  
------------------------------------------
AFTERSCHOOL. 
"Yongguk-ssi! Wait up!" you called out as you saw him leave the school premises. 
"We're supposed to go together," you said running to catch up with him.
 
Other girls saw this and wondered why you were going together 
"What a little , trying to get in his pants already." 
"Unni, you know they're partners on the English project. I'm sure it's not like that.."
"Whatever. I'm watching her... She needs to know that Bang Yongguk and Jisung are OURS. And if we can't have them, no one can...." 
Himchan, too, saw the two of you leaving also. 
"What is their relationship...?" he asked himself with a tiny of jealousy. 
------------------------------------------
"So... What kind of music do you like?" 
you attempted at a conversation again. 
When he didn't answer, you did.. "Well, I like rap, ballad, classical, pop- pretty much everything. There's so much to each genre... The way rap flows and the ability of some rappers blows my mind, while ballads can really touch your heart and make you-" 
"Shuttup. You talk too much goodness." 
Bang Yongguk spoke harshly but really, he was surprised. You seemed to be really interested in music and he liked that. 
"Here," he said drably while pointing at a mansion. 
"This? Here? Is this your house? You live here? Oh my-" 
"Yes, no need for further questions..." 
 
The two of you walked into his mansion and were greeted by two maids. 
"HaeRi, where's umma?" 
"Ah, Yongguk-ssi, Annyeonghaseyo. Madam is out a business trip and said to tell you she'd be back in 3 days." 
"Of course she is.... She always is....." you heard Yongguk mutter.