Betray?

He or He?

"Hee..let me go..Where are you bringing me?"heechul is dragging min ji to a back street...he is pinning min ji on the wall...

"I can't bear it anymore..Everyday..when I think of he is holding your hand..when I think of he is hugging you...When I think of he is kissing you...I'm going crazy...I'm really suffer..."heechul is looking at her eyes...

"Hee...It's too late...."she push away his hand...."I'm together with hae now..."she turn around and walk away...

Hee run to her and hug her from back..."I don't care...I don't care who is together with you..."

"Hee...stop being like this...let me go..."she try to struggle from his hug..but his hug is really tight...

"You love me...aren't you?"he asked...then minji was stoned by his question...

"Hee--"after stoning awhile..she start to struggle again..hee tighten his hug...

"Answer me!"he let her go...and in a very fast speed..he hold her arms and turn her around to face him...

"No..I don't love you.."

"You lie!"he pinned her on the wall again...

"What you want?!You are not believing me!Then what's the point you asking me?!"Minji is frustrated...

"Look at my eyes...and answer me again...do you love me?"heechul is looking at her eyes....

"I.....I.....I don't---"she haven't finish her words...he already stick his hot lips on her...she try to struggle..but heechul is hugging her tightly..her energy is too small compare to him..no longer...she keep her eye shut..and response to his kiss...it turns from wild to passionate..it feel like none of them want to break the kiss...until they feel that they need some air..they are forced to separate...both of them are panting....

"I know you love me...I can know it through your kiss..."he feel like he had got the answer from the kiss..

"So?the answer is not important at all...Don't you get it?The matter is can or cannot...We can't be together..."she push him away again...

"Why?!Why are you keep pushing me away?!people who in love should be together isn't it?!"his eyes is full with tears....

"Sorry hee...is timing....I can't hurt hae....I can't....."she then walk away.....

Left heechul alone..squatting there and his tears had fall down.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragging his body..together with the heart that full with scars...he walked back to his dorm...when he open the door.....

"Baby~it's late~go to bed~"donghae is calling minji to bed...this is what he had to see everyday...

"Just awhile~I want to finish the drama first~"Minji is flighty to donghae again...

"No~we have school tomorrow~go to bed now~"donghae is a caring person..he do cares and love minji a lot...

"But~"

"No but~now~"minji wake up from the sofa and walk into the bedroom...she can see that heechul is looking at them..but..she just go inside her bedroom silently..

Before she go in...donghae still got chance to hug her and give her a goodnight kiss..."Goodnight baby~"he then kiss on her lips...

"Goodnight~"before she go in..she fall a glance to heechul..heechul is like looking at other way and seem to be enduring on something....

"Oh..hee~you are back~"donghae now realize that heechul is standing at the entrance...

"ya..."he give donghae a forceful smile...

"Sleep early..we have school tomorrow~goodnight~"he then walk into his bedroom...

"goodnight.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In heechul's room...

"I'm late...the kiss should be mine...the hug should be mine...Why am I so coward?!"he was so angry..then he hit a punch on the wall....

After taking a cold water bath...he sit at the corner of the bed...looking at the photo in his wallet....it's photo of heechul and minji....

"Why?We love each other isn't...We can't be together?I didn't meant to be late....I know you earlier than donghae..."heechul seem can't accept that Minji is already donghae's girlfriend....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Minji's room..

She is insomnia today...her mind keep thinking of the kissing scene just now...and her heart is beating very fast....

"Minji ar!Are you crazy?!Why are you keep thinking on it?!"she knock her head several time and cover herself with a blanket...

She try to sleep but she fail...

"I love heechul?No!He is just brother to me!I love donghae...But the kiss......................"she is looking at the ceiling and the turning fan.....

-TO BE CONTINUE-