Flashback

He or He?

[flashback]

At classroom...

"hee~let's go for lunch~"Minji is holding his sleeve...dragging him to the canteen...

"Aarrghh!!heechul!!"Again..the fan girls are shouting for him...He is a guys that attract the attention of girls..he is famous and popular...he is handsome..good in studies...where ever he go..girls will sure put their sight on him...and what is worse...there is even a fan club for him!and they call themselves petal...

"heechul ar~where are you going?"the girls start to stick on him..

"have lunch...."

"I thought you promise me to treat me a meal before~"the girl is beautiful..have nice body and she keep flighty to heechul...

"Alright~"he then turn around and realize that minji is beside him..."Oh!no..not today...someone had dated me..."he left the girl and walked away...

"Why is she following heechul always?!"the girl feel unsatisfied....

"the girl again?!"others start to feel unhappy to minji too...

"I wonder who is she..what for keep sticking on heechul?!looks like a !"a petal said..

When petals saw Minji is together with heechul...they will sure mumble to each other about her...

"Hey !You better keep your mouth shut before i shut your mouth!Never talk anything about Minji!"heechul is staring at the one who calling minji ...then he drag minji to a table and sit down....left the fangirl there shocked with and eyes open biggly...

"heechul...why are you scolding them?"minji asked...

"you asked me why?They are talking bad about you...you want me to remains silence?"heechul is looking at her...

"no..it just that...I'm get used to it...it's ok for me...."she stop talking and looking on the floor..."Is that you treat everyone like this?I mean..to all your fan girls..."she seems like want to confirm that he only treat her good...

"depends...."he continue eating his food....

"depends??"

"heechul~lets go for other class~"there is a girl..named chae rin..she stick to heechul often...

"Ne~minji ar..i go first...finish faster ya~"he just left minji and go away...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home....

"Annyeong Minji~"heechul is back from outside....

"Where have you been?it's already 11 o'clock..."she is worry for heechul...

"oh..there is a junior..she ask me to teach her on math..."he explained...

"until now?!"she seem to be a little bit angry...

"yea...any problem?"he can't get her...

"any problem?!you being outside with other girls until 11 something and you are asking me is there any problem?!"she is totally pissed off now...

"yah..what is your problem?are you purposely finding something to argue with me?!I'm really tired..."heechul feel angry because she suddenly shout to him..as he didn't do anything wrong..

"whatever!I'm lazy to talk to you!"she go inside her room and shut the door loudly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Minji's room...

Her tears is falling down....

"Babo ya!How can you go out with a girl until so late?Don't you know I'm waiting for you?I'm still being so stupid and wasting my time to worry for you..."she hug her pillow and cover her face....

At the living room....

"Did I do something wrong?Why is she treat me like this?"he feel guilty that he shout to minji...

[knock knock knock...]

"Minji ar..."heechul open the door and come in...

Minji cover herself with a blanket and don't want to look at heechul....

"Minji ar..I'm sorry for shouting to you..I'm just too tired..."he try to apologize to her but she give no response to him...

"Minji ar...are you still angry to me?"he walk near to the bed....

"No..I'm fine..."her voice is trembling..like she had cried for a long time...

"are you crying?"he open up the blanket and saw minji hugging the pillow tightly...

"No..I'm fine...Just let me be alone for a while..."she never show her face to heechul...

Heechul hold her shoulder...."I know you are not..."he then remove the pillow..."Omo! your eyes are red and swollen~You did you cry so hard?"he wipe off the tears on her face...

She didn't say anything but just keep crying....

"Alright~it's ok~I'm here~stop crying~ok?"he hugged her in his arm...she seem better after he comfort her...

"Are you angry because I comeback late?I promise I won't do it again...ok?"after got his promise..she smiled....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day....

"We are going to have a new student today~let's welcome him~Lee donghae~"the teacher is introducing a new student...

"Omo~he is handsome~"the girls in the class start whispering....

"Annyeonghaseyo~my name is Lee donghae..you can call me donghae~"afetr introduce himself..he bow 90 degree...

"take your seat~it's over there~"teacher is pointing to the seat beside Minji and which is behind heechul...

"Annyeong~"he smiled to minji..

"Hi..my name is Minji..."she introduce herself...

"Hi..call me heechul..."heechul turn around and introduce himself....

As day pass by...they become very close friends...because donghar is a over sea student..so he move in to heechul and Minji house after three of them become best friend.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah..i wonder why you are smiling always~you got a girlfriend?"donghae is sitting on the sofa and keep laughing..heechul feel curious and asked him...

"Girlfriend?I hope to have soon~"he then continue smiling...

"Yah~you kid!You must fall in love into someone..Tell me who is it~"heechul is interested to who donghae is loving...

"Stop asking that...you make me shy you know?"donghae's face is red...

"Tell me~of else you are going to dead on my hand~"heechul show an evil face to make donghae scared....

"Will you support me if I tell you?"

"Of course I will!"

Donghae then whisper in his ear.....

His eyes got widen and his heart feel like cramp for a second after hearing the name...

"What?"heechul was shocked...

"I know you will be surprised..but...I really fall in love to her...You promise to support me right?"

"Oh...sure..."he stoned for few seconds and give out a reluctant smile....

-TO BE CONTINUE-