kiss

He or He?

[heechul's POV]

Donghae said he love Minji...Ya..it's a good things...But why am I feel so unhappy?No...she is just like my sister...Aah..my heart...what is going on?I feel so heavy..like a heavy stone crush down on me.....

[Ring ring ring...]

"Yeobuseyo?"

"oppa~wanna come out for a drink?"it's call for chae rin...

"Oh...alright...time?"

"11 o'clock?meet the the pub we go often..."

"11?"i suddenly think of i promised Minji that I wont comeback late..and now I have to go out at this time?

"Why?cannot?i wanna show you something interesting today~"

"Alright..."i think i need some drink to release my heavy mood too....

After i hang up...i look at the clock...It's only 8 o'clock....i'm hungry..so i go to the kitchen and wanna cook myself an instant noodle....

When I pass by the balcony....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Narrator POV]

"Minji ar..."donghae is together with minji...

"Ne?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure~"

"Do you like heechul?"

"What?No!haha!What are you talking about?"Minji seem to be nervous and deny it faster.."Why are you asking this?"

"Oh..just wanna know...how do you think about him?I mean..such a perfect guy..how can you didn't fall in love with him?"

"He...!oh...For me...he such a playboy...having a lot of girls here and there....I wont like this kind of guy...haha!haha!"she give out some fake smile...

Heechul is just standing behind them...when he heard her word...he feel like so angry and unhappy...he can't explain why did he feel like this..so he just walk away silently....

On a crowded street...he just sit on a bench beside the road...biting a bread and holding a cup of hot coffee that he bought from the cafe nearby....

"Damn it...!What am i thinking now?!She is just a girl....Who cares what she thinks about me..."he then continue biting his bread...

"She is just a girl...a girl that grow up together with me...so...she is just my sister...yes!she JUST like my sister..."after mumbling..he finish his food and walk home....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At home-

"oh~heechul~you are back~"Minji seem so happy when she saw heechul...

Heechul didn't bother her and just pass by her and walk to his room....

"Heechul.....heechul!!"Minji shout for him..

"What?I'm not deaf!" 

"I'm talking to you and you just pass by me like that?"

"So?What is the problem?"

"Yah..What's wrong with you?You behave so strange today.."she go near to heechul and try to hold his hand..

"Don't touch me..."he step back...

"what?"

"You hate me right?You hate this kind of guy..so...don't come near...."he said it irony...

"I don't hate---"

"I heard it...the conversation between you and donghae..."

"I didn't mean it..."

"You don't have to explain...I'm fine with it..."

"Heechul..i--"

[Ring ring ring...]

"Yobuseyo?Chae rin ar?Ya...I didn't forget our date..."he purposely glare at minji when he answer the call...

Minji eyes is widen when she heard that the call is from chae rin...

"You are going out?! at this time?!"

"Why not?"

"But you promised me..."

"Like i care..."he then go out and bang the door loudly....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Minji's POV]

What is going on?his temper...he said he heard my conversation with donghae....he misunderstand something?I didn't hate him....no!I  must explain to him....

I quickly run down and get a taxi..I know there is a pub he used to go..I'm going to find him and explain everything...

The pub is full of people...and it is dark and noisy...people dancing...drinking and smoking....it is so crowded...I have to walk slowly to see clearly on everyone face...

"Hey beauty~where are you going?Wanna have a drink?"

"Or wanna have a dance with me?"

Omo!!Who are they!One of them are holding my waist..ottoke?!!!

"I'm finding for my friend..."I quickly throw his hand away and run away...

I run to another corner and peeping whether they follow me or not..and I found heechul...he is sitting at the bar table and chae rin is beside him....

I just saw chae rin wear y clothes...a low cut single and a tight mini skirt...and her make up was awesome...there is a moment that i felt that i'm not like a real woman....

But i didn't forget my purpose to getting here...i have to get near to him...but chae rin is around there...i doesn't want her to be between us...

"Oppa~Why are you look so angry today?"She is holding heechul arm and playing with his palm...

"Nothing...Why should i angry?To someone that no related to me?"he finish the whole cup of drink...

"Omo...it seem like you are in a bad mood today~"

Heechul remains silence and order for another cup....

"I will make you happy~"chea rin is like sticking her whole body to heechul...and i was so near to them...i feel that my face is hot and i'm holding a fist tightly....

When heechul raise his head up..he saw me....at first...i can see some shocked expression from his eyes...it's not even one second..he turn his head over to chae rin..pretend like he never saw me...

"How are you going to make me happy?"He grab her waist and drag her near to him...but then...he have a glance on me...like he do it purposely for me...

"Anything you like~"he look at heechul with enchanting eyes....

Heechul glare at me again..he smirked,..he smirked and kiss on chae rin lips....

I widen my eyes and cover my mouth with both of my hand...I don't know when my eyes are fill with tears....I can just feel that my heart is pain...like stab by thousand of knife.....

-TO BE CONTINUE-

sorry for late update~comment will be appreciate...^^