Chapter 6-Full Of Surprises

Deadly Assassins

He’s not dead!  What the hell is going on here?  Nicole thought as she kept staring at him.

Kai gave her one of his sweetest smile, “It’s not nice to stare.”

Nicole blushed as she quickly looks away from him.  She stuttered, “I-I-I’m just shocked to see you.”

“Really?  Why is that?” Kai asked as he pulls up a chair next to her bed.

“I didn’t think I would ever see you again.”

Myungsoo handed her a bowl of ice cream and asked, “Do you guys know each other?”

Nicole quickly shook her head no as Kai smiled.  When she didn’t say anything else, he replied to Myungsoo, “She was at Oval Office Club that night too.”

Myungsoo raised his left eye brow up, “Is that so?  Were you there by yourself?”  He turned his back at her and continued to scoop more ice cream into another bowl.

Nicole smiled and replied, “I was there with some friends that I haven’t seen in a long time.”

“I see,” Myungsoo said smiling. 

“So, none of those guys that you were with that night was your boyfriend?  All of them were just your friends?” Kai asked staring into her pearly eyes.  He couldn’t stop staring at her because everything that Myungsoo had described about her was true.  She was truly pretty!

Nicole let out a cute laugh and nodded her head yes, “They’re all my friends.  We hang out every now and then.”

Myungsoo handed Kai a bowl of ice cream and turned his attention back at her and smiled, “Well, I’m very happy to know that you’re single.”

“Really?  Why is that?”

Myungsoo blushed as he mumbled, “…..because you’re one very attractive woman.”

Nicole started giggling, “Stop it.  I’m not attractive at all, but thank you very much for the compliment.”

10 minutes later

“Thank you very much for the ice cream,” Nicole said her spoon. 

Kai chuckled to himself as he watched her her spoon over and over. 

“You’re welcome, but I believe we made a deal yesterday,” Myungsoo said with a smirk on his face.

Nicole nodded her head, “A deal is a deal.  My phone number is 9207314885.”

Myungsoo quickly punched her number into his cell phone and smiled, “Thank you.”

“No problem, but I lost my phone so you won’t be able to contact me for a while,” Nicole lied as she lowered her head.  The truth was that she purposely dropped her cell phone back at the DA building when she was being punished because she didn’t feel like talking to anyone that was associated with the DA Organization.

“You lost it?”

Nicole nodded her head yes.

“Can’t you go back to your cell phone carrier and replace it?” Kai asked.

“I’ll do it when I have time,” Nicole replied as she smiled at him.  Gosh, he’s so handsome!  “Are all FBI agents as handsome as you guys?”  As soon as she asked that question, she quickly covered .  Omo!

Kai and Myungsoo started laughing as her face turned red.  Kai cleared his throat and replied, “Ah…yeah, I guess you can say that.”

“I’m sorry for asking such a silly question,” Nicole said as she scratched her head.

“No need to apologize,” Myungsoo said with a smile.  “May I ask you a question?”

“Sure, what’s on your mind?”

“Do you know anything about the DA Organization?”

“DA Organization?  What’s that?” Nicole asked pretending to act dumb.

“The DA Organization is supposedly an organization that kills people for money,” Kai replied as he leaned his body towards her bed.

“Really?” Nicole acted surprised.   

Myungsoo nodded his head, “We’ve been investigating the DA Organization for a very long time, but we don’t have any proof that any of their employees are assassinators.”

“What makes you think the DA Organization have assassinators?” Nicole asked.

“Do you remember that bartender at the Oval Office Club?” Kai asked.

Nicole shook her head no, “There were many bartenders there that night.  I have no idea who you’re talking about.”

“Regardless whether you remember him or not, his name is Park Myungsoo.  We captured him for questioning and he has told us everything about the DA Organization.”

“Really?  Well, what does that have to do with me?” Nicole asked as she stared at them.

Myungsoo looked at Kai before he answered, “We find it quite odd that you disappeared for 15 years and out of the blue, you show up at a park injured.  Not only that, but you don’t remember how you got injured.  Don’t you find that strange?”

Nicole smirked, “Are you implying that I work for the DA Organization or something?”

“I didn’t say that,” Myungsoo said looking straight into her shiny eyes.  “By the way, what do you do for a living?”

Nicole smiled, “What does it matter what I do for a living?  It’s none of your business.”

“Why can’t you answer the question?” Kai asked as he watched her twirled her fingers together.

Nicole snapped her eyes at him and scoffs, “Well, if you guys must know what I do for a living, I dance for a living.”

“Dance?” they both asked.  “What kind of dancing?” 

“Street dancing,” Nicole replied. 

“Really?  I would like to see some of your dance moves sometime,” Kai said smiling at her.

“No problem.”

“What high school did you go to?” Myungsoo asked.

Nicole tilts her head to the side, “I was home schooled.”

“Really?  What was your teacher’s name?  How much education do you have knowledge of?” Kai asked.

“I don’t remember my teacher’s name and my educational level is the same as yours,” Nicole replied.

“Is that so?” Kai raised his left eye brow up.  She was 3 years older than him, so that meant her educational level for her age was considered low.

“Where were you last employed?” Myungsoo asked.

“I never had a real job.  Like I said before, I dance to make a living.”

“Your male friends that you were with at Oval Office Club that night, what are their names?” Kai asked.

Nicole burst out laughing, “Yah, are you guys playing 20 questions with me or something?  Why are you guys so curious about me?  You have my file in your hands, so all of your answers should be in there.”

Kai scratched his neck as he sighs to himself, “We understand that, but…”

“Let’s stop talking about me,” Nicole cuts him off.  “I’m tired and I want to rest right now.”

Myungsoo nodded his head, “Very well.  Sorry for asking you so many questions.”

“It’s alright.  You guys are just doing your job,” Nicole said pulling the blankets up to her chest.  She lay there and smiled at them, “By the way, why did you guys share all of this information with me?  Isn’t that supposed to be confidential?”

Kai smirked, “We assumed that you worked for the DA Organization, which is why we shared this information with you.”

Nicole scoffs, “I’m just an ordinary citizen with no work history.”

“It was nice seeing you again,” Kai said nodding his head at her.

Nicole flashed him one of her cutest smile, “Same here.  I hope I’ll run into you again.”

10:00am (Busan Police Office Department)

Myungsoo sat at his desk thinking about Nicole when someone knocked on his door.

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

“Come in!” Myungsoo shouted.

Jaejoong came walking in and smiled, “I’ve got some good news!”

“Oh yeah?  What’s that?”

“Guess who has a hot date tonight?”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, “Let me guess, you?”

Jaejoong happily nodded his head yes, “I want you to meet her tonight too.”

“Why?”

“Because I think she’s the ONE!”

“You said the same thing when you dated Tiffany.”

“No, this one is different.”

“Oh yeah?  How different?”

“She has huge !”

“Oh my god hyung!  That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.”

Jaejoong laughs out loud, “I’m serious dude!  Her s are probably a size 40D or something.  I can’t wait to…” Jaejoong trails off.

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

“Come in!” Myungsoo cried.

L. Joe poked his head inside and said, “We’ve located Park Myungsoo at the Fox River Mall.”

Myungsoo stood up from his chair, “Whose following him right now?”

“Minho.  He’s requesting for back up,” L. Joe replied.

“Let’s go,” Myungsoo said as he grabbed his jacket. 

"Hold on," Captain Kim said coming out of nowhere.

All 3 boys quickly bowed their heads down, “Captain Kim.  What is it?”

“Minho just called me about Park Myungsoo whereabouts.  Myungsoo, I want you to lead team one to the North side of the building and block the front entrance.  L. Joe, I want you to take team two to the South side and block the back entrance so no one will be able to escape.  And Jaejoong, I want you to pick up Kai and lead team three to the West side of the building and block the parking entrance,” Captain Kim explained.

“Yes sir,” all three boys said.

10:30am (Fox River Mall)

“We’re being followed,” Park Myungsoo told boss.  “It’s not safe for us to be here.”

Boss smiled, “I know.”

“Why are we here then?”

“This is the perfect place to lure out all of the FBI agents.  I want them all dead,” boss replied.  “By the way, what did you tell the FBI agents when they took you in for questioning?”

“I didn’t tell them anything,” Park Myungsoo lied.

Boss smirked, “Are you sure?”

“I’m positively sure.”

“Park Myungsoo is heading towards your direction Myungsoo,” Minho said over his radio.

“10-4, I’ll be on the look-out for him.  Is he there with anyone else?” Myungsoo asked.

“He’s with another person.  I can’t tell if this person is a guy or a girl but they’re wearing a long black trench coat carrying a black suitcase.  I don’t know what’s in the suitcase, but I’m hoping it’s not a bomb,” Minho replied.

“Team one, start evacuating people out of the mall immediately,” Captain Kim said over his radio.

“Yes sir,” Myungsoo said.  He looked at his swat team and instructed, “Captain Kim wants all of the civilians out of the mall right now.”

“Yes sir,” they all said as they quickly escorted people out of the mall.

“Team two, I want you to keep a look out for any snipers out there,” Captain Kim instructed.

“Yes sir,” L. Joe replied.

“Team three, make sure no one goes inside the building without my authorization,” Captain Kim ordered.

“Yes sir,” Jaejoong and Kai both said.

“Minho, don’t lose them out of your sight,” Captain Kim instructed.

Minho smirked, “Don’t worry Captain; I don’t plan on losing them.”

“Where are we going?” Park Myungsoo asked.

“You will see,” boss answered. 

“We should really get out of here, I see a lot of undercover cops,” Park Myungsoo whispered.

Boss let out an evil laugh, “Why are you so worried?  If anything, they should be the ones worrying about their lives.”

“What do you mean?”

Boss stopped walking and turned to look at him.  Boss handed him the black suitcase and said, “I know you told the FBI about the DA Organization.  I trusted you, yet you betrayed me.”

Park Myungsoo eyes widen, “I honestly didn’t tell them anything!  You’ve got to believe me!”

Boss snarled, “Shut your mouth you piece of !  You better listen to me carefully because I’m only going to say this once.  Inside this black suitcase is a bomb.  If you want your family to live, take this suitcase over there and place it on the ground next to the phone booth.”

“Y-you!  What have you done to my family?!”

Boss took out a picture and handed it over to him.  In the picture was his wife and daughter blind-folded and tied up in a dark room.

“Did you hurt them?!  I swear to god, if you lay a finger on them, I will kill you!” Park Myungsoo angrily shouted.

“Follow my instructions and your family will live.  If you disobey me, you WILL die along with your family,” boss said with an evil smile.  “Choose wisely my dear friend.”

Park Myungsoo yanked the black suitcase from boss and started walking towards the phone booth.  The phone booth was located in the middle of the food court and he prayed to god that the bomb would not go off because there were many people (especially children) chasing each other around nearby.  Before he could set the black suitcase on the ground, he heard someone shouting, “Freeze!  Put your hands up in the air!”

Boss smiled and turns around, “Well, well, well.  What do we have here?”

“Put your hands up in the air where I can see them!” Minho shouted as he pointed his gun at his enemy. 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” boss said shaking a finger at Minho.

KA BOOM!

The bomb went off as soon as Park Myungsoo set the black suitcase on the ground.  People were screaming and running everywhere as boss made a run for it.  Smoke started filling up the entire food court as Minho chased after his enemy.  Suddenly he heard gun shots being fired at him.    

“I need some back up right now!” Minho shouted through his radio.  “There’s a lot people injured here and I lost sight of the enemy!  Not only that, but I’m being shot at!”

“Team one, move in!” Captain Kim ordered.

“Yes sir,” Myungsoo shouted as he started leading his team towards the food court.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Ah!!!!!” some of his swat team members shouted as they fell to the ground.   

“Fall back!” Myungsoo cried as he pulled some of his swat team members to safety.  More bullets came shooting at them as some of the others tried to take cover.  Who the hell was shooting at them?    

Click!  Click!  Click! 

Myungsoo looked down at his foot as his eyes widen.  It’s a bomb!  He felt someone pushed him out of the way and the next thing he knew the bomb exploded. 

Ka Boom!

“Myungsoo!  Are you there?  Myungsoo!  Answer me!” Captain Kim shouted through his radio.  When he didn’t answer back, he shouted, “Team three, take half of your men in there and help them!”

“Stay here and guard the parking entrance,” Jaejoong instructed to Kai as he rushed inside the mall with half of his men.

Kai nodded his head as he guarded the front entrance.  He looked at the rest of his swat team members and said, “Keep a look-out for snipers.  I know they’re here.”

“Yes sir,” the remaining swat team members cried.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Where is the shooting coming from? Minho thought as he scanned his eyes throughout the entire mall.  The smoke was too thick for him to see where his enemy was located and the last thing he wanted to do was shoot an innocent person.

“Over here boss!” Lee Joon shouted as boss came running towards him.

“What’s the situation right now?” Boss asked.

“The front and back entrance are blocked.  There are cops everywhere,” Lee Joon explained.

“What about the East entrance?”

“The East entrance is cleared,” Top said coming out of nowhere.  “Let’s get out of here.”

The three of them rushed out towards the East entrance as the smoke started to clear out.

6:00pm (St. Kim’s Hospital)

“Around 10:45am today, there was a bombing at the Fox River Mall killing 75 people and wounding 50 other people.  The person responsible for the bombing was identified as Park Myungsoo.  Police are still looking for others that could be involved in the bombing,” the news lady explained.

Nicole shut the TV off and got out of bed.  I need to get out of here.  She recognized who Park Myungsoo was and she knew that black suitcase belonged to boss.  Boss must have set this whole thing up to lure out all of the FBI agents.

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

“Come in!” Nicole shouted.

Nurse Choi walked in and smiled, “Hello Yong Joo.  You’re not asleep yet?  Why are you out of bed?  You haven’t fully recovered so I suggest you get your pretty back in bed.”

“Nurse Choi, I need to leave.”

“I can’t let you leave unless the Dr. Kim says so.  Until I get authorization from him, there is nothing I can do.”

Nicole sighs, “Can you get me something to eat then?”   

“Sure, what would you like?”

“I want some fried chicken with mash potatoes.  Oh, and a glass of orange juice too please.”

“Okay, I’ll be back with your food in a little bit,” Nurse Choi said as she walked out of her room.

7:00pm (Busan Police Department)

“You look horrible,” L. Joe joked as he handed Myungsoo an ice pack.

Myungsoo took the ice pack from him and scoffs, “Shut up.”

“How many of your men went down?” Jaejoong asked.

“Seven,” Myungsoo replied as he placed the ice pack on his face.  “How many guys did you lose?”

“I lost three,” Jaejoong answered as he curled his left hand into a tight fist.

“I can’t believe our enemy got away,” Minho growled as he pounded his right fist on the table. 

“Was our enemy a male or a female?” Kai asked.

“I couldn’t tell.  IT was wearing a long black trench coat.  I’m guessing this person doesn’t want to expose their identity,” Minho replied.

“The media is going to be demanding for some answers,” L. Joe said shaking his head.  “Today is the worst day of my life.”

All of the boys nodded their head in agreement as they sat there in silence. 

10:00pm (St. Kim’s Hospital)

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

“Come in,” Nicole cried as she sat up in her bed.

Myungsoo poked his head in and smiled, “Hello Yong Joo.  Did I wake you up?”

Nicole shook her head no, “What brings you here late at night?”

Myungsoo shoved his hands into his pocket and replied, “I wanted to check up on you.”

“Aw, you missed me that much?” Nicole teased.

Myungsoo stuttered, “I-I guess you can say that.”

“You must have had a busy day today huh?”

“Yeah, you can say that,” Myungsoo said pulling up a chair next to her bed.  He placed his hand over her forehead, “You seem to be feeling better.”

“No, not really.”

“Are you in pain?  Should I call the nurse for you?” Myungsoo asked as he stood up from his chair.

Nicole grabbed his hand and shook her head no, “I’m not in that kind of pain.  My heart is in pain because I saw on TV what happened at the Fox River Mall today.”

Myungsoo sat back down and held onto her hand, “I was there today and I witnessed a lot of innocent people die in front of my eyes.  There was so much blood everywhere.” 

Nicole could feel his hand starting to shake as squeezed his hand, “I hope your team will be able to find this bastard who is responsible for this.”

Myungsoo eyes started watering as he tried to control his tears back. 

“Are you okay?”

Myungsoo shook his head no as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Nicole pulled him towards her and gave him a tight hug.  She whispered, “Let out your tears.  It’s not good for you to hold them in.”  Within a few seconds, she could feel his tears dripping down her neck.  She his soft hair and said, “I’m glad you’re alive.”

10:30pm (Doojoon’s house)

“I think I’m going crazy hyung!” Hyungsik cried as he paced back and forth.

“Calm down Hyungsik.  I know you’re worried about Nicole, but I’m pretty sure she is okay,” Doojoon said as he tried to calm him down.  He hated seeing him like this.  “You’re not the only one who is worried about her too you know?”

“Where could she be?  Why is she avoiding us?  Do you think she’s mad at us?”

“I’m not sure.  Lee Joon has been bothering me if I had seen her too, which I find it quite odd because he’s been acting weird lately.”

Hyungsik sighs as he put his Nike tennis shoes on, “I’m going to check the hospital.”

Doojoon raised his left eye brow up, “Do you really think she went to the hospital?  We’re talking about Nicole here.”

“That’s the only place we haven’t checked.  What happens if she is really there?”

Doojoon thought for a minute and nodded his head, “Well, I guess you can give it a shot.”

“I’ll text you if I find her there,” Hyungsik said as he walked out of his house.

“Alright, if she’s not there, let me know too.”

“I will hyung.  Have a good night.”

“You too brother.”

10:45pm (St. Kim’s Hospital)

“Myungsoo, I don’t want to stay here anymore,” Nicole complained.  “Can you help persuade nurse Choi to let me leave?”

Myungsoo scoffs, “Excuse me?  You haven’t fully recovered yet.  Why do you want to leave?”

“Truthfully, I hate hospitals.”

“Why is that?  Have you had a bad experience in the past?”

“No, I just feel like I’m in prison.  I can’t do anything or go anywhere.  I’m bored.”

Myungsoo laughs, “Would you like to go out for a walk and get some fresh air?”

“I want to leave,” Nicole pouted.  She gave him her best puppy look face and said, “Please help me.”

God, she’s so cute!  Myungsoo couldn’t resist her facial expression as he said, “Fine, I’ll see what I can do.” 

Nicole grabbed his hands and squeezed it, “Thank you!”

“Give me a couple of minutes okay?”

“Okay.”

Myungsoo walked out of her room and went to go look for nurse Choi.  As he walked past the receptionist, he heard a man’s voice asking, “Excuse me.  Do you have a patient here name Nicole Jung?”

Myungsoo stopped walking and turned his head around.  The young man was wearing all black with a white baseball cap on.    

“We don’t have a patient name Nicole Jung, but we do have a patient name Yong Joo Jung,” the front desk lady replied.

“Yong Joo Jung?!” the young man exclaims.  “What room is she in?”

“Visiting hours are permitted at this time of the hour sir.  You're going to have to come back tomorrow,” the lady explained.

“I’m her fiancé,” the young man said.  “She’s been missing for the past couple of days, and I’m worried sick about her.  Please let me see her!”

“I’m sorry sir; I cannot break the rules here.  Like I said before, you can visit her tomorrow morning.”

“I want to see her right now!” the young man demanded.

“Sir, if you don’t leave right now, I’m going to call security and have them you out.  Do not raise your voice at me.  This is a hospital.”

The young man gave her a dirty look and snarled, “If that’s how it’s going to be, then don’t blame me for being ruthless.”

What the young man didn’t know was that the lady had already pressed the help button underneath her desk.  Within a few seconds, there were four security guards walking towards the young man.

“Excuse me sir, we’re going to have to ask you to leave right now,” one of the security guard instructed.

The young man scoffs, “I’m leaving.  There’s no need for you guys to me out.”

Nicole Jung?  Don’t tell me Yong Joo Jung is Nicole?  Was that really her fiancé?  There were so many questions running through his mind that he didn’t realized that nurse Choi walked passed him until she greeted him, “Hello good-looking.  What brings you here late at night?”

Myungsoo snapped out of it, “Oh, hello nurse Choi.  I was just looking for you.”

“Well, you found me.  What can I do for you?”

“I need you to discharge Yong Joo Jung this instant.”

“B-but I can’t do that.  Unless I get authorization from Dr. Kim, she is not allowed to leave.”

Myungsoo took his FBI badge out and explained, “I need to bring her in for questioning at the Police Station.”

Nurse Choi quickly nodded her head as she said, “Very well.  I will need you to sign some paper work before I discharge her.  You will need to state on the paper work why you are taking her out as well.”

Myungsoo nodded his head as he waited for her to get the proper paper work for him to sign.

10 minutes later

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

“Come in!” Nicole cried.

Nurse Choi walked in and smiled, “I have brought you some regular clothes to change into before you leave.  Here are your discharged papers and I’m going to need one quickk signature from you before I leave.  Please sign right here.”

Nicole quickly signed her name and said, “Thank you nurse Choi for taking care of me for the past couple of days.”

“You’re welcome,” nurse Choi said.  “You haven’t fully healed yet, so I prescribed some medicines for you.  You will need to take these pills twice a day.  Take one in the morning and one at night.  You should be healed up by the end of the week.  As for your back, the bleeding has stopped, but the whipped marks will be there for life.  Whoever did this to you is not a human being at all.”

Nicole smiled and nodded her head, “Thank you for everything nurse Choi.”

“Take care of yourself Yong Joo Jung.”

“Thank you.  You take care of yourself too.”

5 minutes later

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

“Hold on,” Nicole cried as she button up her blouse.  “You can come in!”

Myungsoo walked in and smiled, “Are you ready to go?”

Nicole nodded her head yes, “What did you tell nurse Choi?”

Myungsoo smirked, “I told her I needed to take you in for questioning.”

“What?   Are you serious?”

“Yup, apparently it worked right?”

“You’re a genius!”

“By the way, can I ask you something?”

“Ask away.”

“While I was looking for nurse Choi, there was a young man wearing all black with a white cap looking for a patient name Nicole Jung.  Don’t tell me you’re Nicole?”

Nicole smiled, “Nicole has always been my name.  What did this young man look like?”

“He was good-looking and he claims to be your fiancé.  I thought you told me you didn’t have a boyfriend?”

Nicole burst out laughing, “He said that I was his fiancé?  Are you kidding me?”

“So…he’s not your fiancé?”

“Hell no!  What did he look like?  Was he tall, short, skinny, muscular, etc…”

“He’s a little taller than me, and he had small eyes.”

It was Hyungsik!  He was looking for her!  Nicole happily thought as she smiled to herself.

“He was demanding to see you.  Was he the one that hurt you?”

Nicole shook her head no, “Did he leave already?”

Myungsoo nodded his head yes, “There was 4 security guards that escorted him out.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Are you ready to leave?”

Nicole nodded her head yes, “I’ve been ready for ages!”

Myungsoo laughs as he scratched his neck, “Alright, let’s go.”

11:30pm

“Hyung!  I found her!” Hyungsik cried over the phone.

“You did?  Where is she?” Doojoon asked.

“She was in the hospital the entire time!”

“No way!  Did you see her?”

“No, the receptionist wouldn’t let me through.  Since visiting hours was over, she said I had to come back tomorrow morning.  I demanded to see her, but in the end, I got escorted out by four of their security guards.”

“Why didn't you just sneak in?”

“I couldn't.  They were security cameras everywhere.  It’s impossible to sneak in.  I guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow.”

“Awesome.  I’ll call the others and let them know where she is.”

“Sounds good.  I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

“Bye,” Doojoon said as he clicked his phone off.  He dialed Lee Joon’s number and waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?”

“Yo!  Hyungsik found her.”

“You’re kidding?  Where is she?”

“Believe it or not, she was in the hospital the entire time.”

“No freaking way!  Which one?”

“The only hospital that is in Busan.  St. Kim’s Hospital.”

“Thanks man,” Lee Joon said as he hangs up his phone.

“Hello?  Hello?  Yah!” Doojoon cried as he looks at his phone.  “Bastard, how dare you hang up on me?”

“Myungsoo, I’m hungry.  Can we get something to eat first?” Nicole asked.

“Sure, what do you want to eat?”

“I want some sushi,” Nicole replied as she put her seat belt on.

“Sushi?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Um…I don’t think there are any restaurants that are opened this late that makes sushi.”

“I’m craving for it though,” Nicole pouted.  “Do you know how to make sushi?”

“I do, why?”

“Can you make sushi for me?”

“Ah….well…”

“PLEASE?” Nicole begged as she put her hands together.  “I’ll give you a kiss.”

Myungsoo eyes widen as he stuttered, “S-sure.  I’ll make you sushi.”

“Thank you!” Nicole happily cried as she leaned over and kissed his right cheek.

Myungsoo blushed as he started up his engine and drove out of the parking lot.

10 minutes later

“Excuse me, I’m here to see Jung Nicole,” Lee Joon said to the front desk lady.

The lady looks at him and frowns, “Young man, you are the second person here today looking for Jung Nicole.  We do not have a patient name Nicole; however we do have a patient by the name of Yong Joo.”

“Yong Joo?”

“Yes, Jung Yong Joo.”

“Can you tell me which room she is in?”

“Sir, visiting hours are over.  If you would like to visit her, please come back tomorrow morning.”

Lee Joon frowned at her, “I’m her fiancé.”

The front desk lady started laughing, “How many fiancé does she have?  The last guy said the same thing.”

Lee Joon snarled, “Which room is she in?  I don’t have time for this right now.”

“Do not raise your voice at me sir.  I’m going to…”

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Lee Joon smirked as he jumped behind the front desk and rummaged through all of the paper work.  He scanned his eyes through the list of patients and found Nicole’s name at the very bottom of the list.  Room 300.

“Freeze!  Put your hands up in the air!” one of the security guards shouted.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Go find her!  I’ve got you covered!” Yongguk cried as he shot the security guard.

Lee Joon nodded his head as he started running towards Nicole’s room.  As soon as he got there, he pushed the door open and cried, “Nicole!”  He looked around and saw an empty bed with some discharge paper work on the desk.  He picked it up and shoved it in his jacket and ran back out the door. 

“Yah, where is she?” Yongguk asked.

“She’s gone.  Let’s get out of here.”

“What do you mean she’s gone?” Yongguk shouted as he was about to take his mask off.

Lee Joon grabbed him by his arm and yanked him out the door, “You !  Do you want to expose your face to the camera or something?  I’ve got her discharged paper work.  Let’s go!”

Midnight (Kim Myungsoo house)

“That’s your house?” Nicole exclaims as he pulls up into his drive way.

Myungsoo nodded his head yes, “Home sweet home.”

“Wow, I’m very impress!” Nicole cried as she unbuckled her seat belt.  “How many bedrooms do you have?”

“I have 4 bedrooms,” Myungsoo replied as he got out of his car. 

“Nice!  How many bathrooms do you have?”

“3 full bathrooms.”

“Sweet!”

“Come on in,” Myungsoo said as he opened up his front door.

“Yah!  You’re finally home!” a voice shouted from the bathroom.

“Who is that?” Nicole asked as she took her shoes off.

Before he could answer her, Kai walked into the living room half .  He had no shirt on and a white towel wrapped around his lower body.

Omo!  He’s got a nice body!  Nicole thought as she kept looking at his hard rock abs. 

What is SHE doing here?  Kai thought as he stared at her.

“Yah, what are you doing walking around in my house half ?” Myungsoo shouted as he stepped in front of Nicole.

Kai scoffs, “I wasn’t expecting you to bring a girl home…especially her.”

“Excuse me?  What is that supposed to mean?” Nicole cried as she poked her head out behind Myungsoo’s back.  Does he think she’s an easy girl or something?

Kai smirked, “You know what I mean.”

“Yah!  Do you want to get your kicked or something?” Nicole yelled as she stepped out.  She couldn’t believe she actually thought he was handsome!

Kai laughs, “I would like to see you try.”

“Knock it off Kai.  Go put some clothes on,” Myungsoo said as he glares at him.

“Whatever,” Kai mumbled as he walked towards his bedroom.

“You guys live together?” Nicole asked as she turns to look at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo scratched his neck, “He's only living with me temporarily.”

“Why is that?”

“It’s a long story,” Myungsoo replied. 

12:30am (Lee Joon’s House)

“Kim Myungsoo was the one who discharged her,” Lee Joon said as he looked through the paper work.

“Kim Myungsoo?  Who is that?” Yongguk snarled.

“I don’t know, but let’s find out,” Lee Joon replied as he hops onto his laptop.  His specialty was hacking into other people’s systems and stealing their identities such as social security numbers, back accounts, etc…

“So, who is this guy?” Yongguk asked as he cracked his knuckles together.

“Hold your horses.  Ah…here he is.  Kim Myungsoo, age 21, worked as a FBI agent since he was 18 years old.”

Yongguk scoffs, “That’s it?”

“Hold on, there’s more.  It also says here that he was trained as a sniper at the age 11 and has a black belt in JUDO.”

Yongguk whistled, “It looks like you’ve met your match.”

Lee Joon smiled, “I wouldn’t mind having a one-on-one match with him.”

“Anyways, why did he take Nicole?  Do you think he knows that she works for the DA Organization?”

“I don’t think so.  Even if he did question her, she wouldn’t tell him anything.  The DA Organization is her family.  Why would she turn her back on us?”

“That’s true,” Yongguk said.  “Do you think she’s at the police station right now?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Let’s go see if she’s there and if she is, let’s go rescue her.”

Lee Joon shook his head no, “I have a better idea.”

“Oh yeah?  What’s that?”

“Let’s go find agent Kim Myungsoo house.”

“What for?”

“I feel like fighting tonight.”

Yongguk smirked, “Are you going to kill him?”

“I’m not sure yet,” Lee Joon replied with an evil smile.

1:00am (Kim Myungsoo’s house)

Kai and Myungsoo both looked at Nicole with their mouths wide open.  They have never seen a girl like her eat so much before.  Nicole was gobbling down sushi one right after another and all of a sudden she let out a loud burp.

Kai made a face at her, “That’s disgusting!”

Myungsoo laughed out loud, “Dang!”

Nicole smiled, “Excuse me.”

“Did the nurses at the hospital starve you or something?” Kai asked.

Nicole shook her head no, “I hate hospital food.  I basically drank a lot of liquids to keep my stomach full.”

“If that was the case, I would have gotten you some food,” Myungsoo said as he took a sip of his water.

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“I wouldn’t,” Kai teased.

Nicole stuck her tongue out at him, “I wouldn’t have accepted anything from you anyways.”

Kai’s scoffs as he rolled his eyes at her, “Whatever.”

Nicole wiped with some napkins and bowed her head at Myungsoo, “Thank you very much for making me sushi.  It was really good!”

“You’re welcome.”

Nicole turned her attention to Kai and asked, “Why are you living here with Myungsoo?”

Kai’s face stiffens up a little bit and snapped, “It’s none of your business.”

“Kim Jong In, be nice,” Myungsoo growled as he threw him a dirty look.

Nicole remained calm and said, “I’m sorry for asking.”

“Whatever,” Kai said as he stood up from his chair.  He walked out of the kitchen and went straight into his bedroom.

Myungsoo sighs, “I’m sorry about his rude behavior.  His grandma’s death is still bothering him.”

Nicole nodded her head, “It’s understandable.  I shouldn’t have asked.”

“Anyways, are you free tomorrow?”

“I am, why?”

“Would you like to play paintball and me and my friends?”

“Paintball?  Of course!  I haven’t played that in years!  What time?”

“11:00am.”

“Cool!  I can’t wait!” Nicole happily cried as she clapped her hands together.  “By the way, do you mind giving me a tour of your beautiful house?”

Myungsoo smiled, “Sure, follow me.”

30 minutes later

“And this here is Kai’s room,” Myungsoo said as he knocked on his door.

“What do you want?” Kai shouted.

“Yong Joo wants to see your room,” Myungsoo calmly replied.

“It’s okay Myungsoo.  He’s in a bad mood.  I’ve seen enough of your house already,” Nicole quickly said as she started to walk away.

Kai opened up his bedroom door and scoffs, “I thought you wanted to see my room?  Why are you leaving already?”

Nicole turns around and rolled her eyes at him, “I did, but I don’t want to anymore.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re being a crab .”

“I’m being a what?”

Nicole smirked, “You heard me.”

“Why you little…” Kai trails off.

“Anyways, let me show you my backyard,” Myungsoo cuts him off as he dragged Nicole by her left arm.

“Yah, I’m not done ranting at you yet!” Kai shouted from behind.

Nicole burst out laughing as she turns her head around and winks at him, “You’re so cute when you’re upset!”

Kai’s eyes widen.  Did she just call him cute?  Instead of yelling back at her, he ended up watching her disappear with Myungsoo into his backyard.  His heart started to beat fast.  Calm down heart.  

“Holy mother of pearl!  You have a huge backyard!  And you have a swimming pool too?  Wow!” Nicole whistled.

“You like it?”

“Of course I do.  You must make a lot of money being an FBI agent.  You’re going to have plenty of girls swarming over you!” Nicole joked.

“You mean they’re going to be swarming over my money,” Myungsoo corrected her.

Nicole laughs, “You’re right.  Good luck finding that special girl.”

“I already found her,” Myungsoo mumbled as his cheeks started to turn a little pink.

“What did you say?”

“I said nothing.”

“Liar!  You mumbled something.  What did you say?”

“I…” Myungsoo trails off.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Get down!” Myungsoo shouted as he pushed Nicole to the ground.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Run Nicole!” Myungsoo cried.

Nicole quickly crawled her way back towards the house.  She turned her head around and screamed, “Yah!  Aren’t you coming?”

Instead of answering her, he took his gun out and started shooting up at a tree.  Nicole looked up at the tree and saw two black figures wearing a white mask aiming their guns at Myungsoo head.

“Myungsoo look out!” Nicole shouted.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Myungsoo dodged the bullets and jumped into the pool.

“Get inside Nicole!” Kai ordered as he took his gun out.  He started shooting at the two black figures up in the tree.  “Call the cops!”

Nicole nodded her head as she ran back inside the house to look for a phone.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Myungsoo couldn’t breathe in the water anymore.  He needed air, but if he was to pop his head out of the water, the snipers were going to blow his brains out.

“Cops!  Let’s get out of here!” Lee Joon shouted.

“What about Nicole?  I’m not leaving without her!” Yongguk cried as he continued to shoot.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Let’s go!  We’ll get her some other time!” Lee Joon ordered as he jumped off.  He looks up at the tree and hollered, “Get your down here right now!”

Feeling angry, Yongguk jumped off the tree and landed on his feet.  He glared at him and snarled, “Next time, we’re going to do things my way!”

“Shut the hell up and let’s go!” Lee Joon growled as they both ran towards their car.

“Myungsoo!  Myungsoo!” Kai shouted.

Myungsoo popped his head out of the water as he breathed heavily, “I-I’m here!”

20 minutes later

Myungsoo handed Nicole a cup of tea, “Drink this.”

Nicole smiled, “Thank you Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo sat next to her on his sofa and lowered his head down, “I’m sorry.”

Nicole gave him a confused look, “Sorry?  For what?  You didn’t do anything.”

“I put your life in danger.”

Nicole sighs as she squeezed his hand, “Yah, don’t blame yourself.  We’re all alive aren’t we?”

“That’s not the point,” Myungsoo trembled.  “I was afraid that...”

“That I was going to get shot at?” Nicole finished his sentence.

Myungsoo nodded his head yes.

“Oh Myungsoo,” Nicole said as she pulled him in for a hug.  “You worry too much you know that?”

“I can’t help it,” Myungsoo said as he hugs her tightly.

Nicole smiled to herself.  It felt weird and nice at the same time that a complete stranger like him cared so much about her when they hardly knew each other.

“Ahem!  If you two are done hugging each other, I need to talk to you alone Myungsoo,” Kai said with jealousy. 

Myungsoo nodded his head as he stood up from the sofa and followed him into the kitchen, “What did you find?”

“One of the snipers dropped their mask on the ground when they were making a run for it,” Kai replied as he handed him a white mask.  “I’d figure we could bring this back to the police station and have the DNA department scan it.”

“That’s a good idea,” Myungsoo said as he observed the mask.  He noticed at the very bottom of the mask had an initial that said B.Y .  He pointed his finger at it and said, “Take a look at this.”

“What is it?”

“It’s an initial that says B.Y on it.”

Nicole’s eyes widen as she stood behind the kitchen wall and listened to their conversation.  That mask belongs to Yongguk oppa!  So he was the one shooting at them!     

“It’s not safe to be here,” Myungsoo said.

“Where are we going to stay?” Kai asked.

“Choi Minho’s house,” Myungsoo replied.

“What about Yong Joo?”

“We’ll bring her with us.”

“Sounds like a plan to me.”

3:00am (Choi Minho’s house)

“It’s a pleasure to meet you again,” Minho said smiling at Nicole.

“Same here,” Nicole said as she winked at him.

Holy crap!  She’s freaking cute!  Minho thought as he kept staring at her.

“So, where am I going to sleep tonight?” Nicole asked.

“You can sleep next to me,” Minho joked.

“I don’t think so!” Myungsoo shouted as he shot him a dirty look.

“I object to that too!” Kai chimed in.

“Why not?  It’ll just be like brother and sister sleeping together,” Minho smirked.

Nicole giggled to herself as she watched all three boys argued with each other.  She laid her head down on the sofa and within a few minutes, she knocked out.

“You and Kai can share one bed and…” Minho started to say.

“And you can sleep on the sofa and let Yong Joo sleep on your bed,” Kai finished his sentence.

“No way!  Why should I have to sleep on the sofa?” Minho cried.

“Because we’re your guest dummy,” Myungsoo replied.

Kai looked over at Nicole and realized that she had passed out.  He walked over to her and wrapped a blanket around her body, “She’s already asleep.”

Myungsoo and Minho looked over and saw that she was sleeping peacefully. 

Minho smirked, “Well, I guess I get my bed tonight.”

Myungsoo scoffs, “You are the worst host ever.”

“Thank you.  I’m going to take that as a compliment,” Minho said as he walked towards his bedroom. 

Kai shook his head as he started walking towards the guest bedroom.  He turns around and looks at Myungsoo, “Yah, are you coming?”

“Go ahead.  I’ll be there in just a minute,” Myungsoo replied as he continued to stare at Nicole’s beauty.

Kai shrugged his shoulders as he walked away.  He better not kiss her!

Myungsoo kissed her forehead, “Good night Nicole.”

3:30 am (DA Building)

“Did you find her?” boss asked.

Lee Joon nodded his head yes.

“Where is she?”

“She was in the hospital the entire time,” Lee Joon answered.

“She was where?!” boss exploded.

Lee Joon looked at Yongguk as he cleared his throat and repeated, “She was in the hospital the entire time.”

“Where is she right now?”

“She’s at FBI agent Kim Myungsoo's house.”

“WHAT?!” boss roared.

“Not only that, but Kim Jong In is still alive,” Yongguk pointed out.

Boss glared at Lee Joon, “Is that true?”

Lee Joon bit his lower lip, “Yes, it’s true.”

“You failed a mission that I assigned to you.  Yongguk, get my whip out,” boss instructed.  “Take your shirt off and face the wall Lee Joon.”

Lee Joon did as he was told and before he turned around, he gave Yongguk a dirty look.  Freaking bastard!

Yongguk smirked as he handed boss the thick whip, “Here you go.”

Boss took the whip from Yongguk and slashed Lee Joon on his back.  Lee Joon bit his lips together as he silently cried in pain.

“Nine more whips to go,” boss growled.

Yongguk smiled to himself as he watched boss continued to whip Lee Joon non-stop. 

Lee Joon couldn’t tolerate the pain anymore as he screamed out loud.  Once boss was done whipping him, he collapse to the ground just like the way Nicole did.

“Go retrieve his gun for me,” boss demanded.

Yongguk walked towards him and put his right hand out, “Hand it over brother.”

Lee Joon handed his gun over and whispered, “You’re dead meat when I come back.”

Yongguk smirked, “We’ll see about that.”

“I’m truly disappointed in you Lee Joon,” boss said.  “You know the consequence.  No missions for two months.  I will call you once your two months is over.”

You’re dead Bang Yongguk Lee Joon thought as he curled his right hand into a tight fist.

5:00am (Choi Minho’s house)

“Nicole?  Nicole?  Nicole?” Kai said shaking her shoulders.

“Get away from me!” Nicole cried as she threw both of her hands fiercely in front of her.

“Nicole!  Wake up!”

Nicole opened her eyes as she saw a familiar person staring down at her.

“Are you okay?  You’ve been talking in your dreams for the past hour,” Kai said as he helped her sit up.

Nicole wiped her sweats away from her forehead, “I was?”

Kai nodded his head yes, “It seems like you were having a bad dream.  You kept saying “Get away from me” as if someone or something was trying to kill you.”

“I-I-I…never mind.”

“Are you going to be okay?”

Nicole shook her head no, “Can you sleep out here with me?  I don’t like being alone.”

Kai stared into her pearly eyes as he stuttered, “Ah…sure…um…”

“Can you hold me?  I’m scared.”

Kai scratched his head as he replied, “S-sure.”  Before he knew it, she wrapped her arms around his muscular waist and buried her face into his neck.  He felt as if his heart was ready to burst out from his chest.  He had never felt this way for a woman before and he right then, he knew he wanted to be the one to protect her for the rest of his life.

9:00am

Myungsoo walked into the living room and found Kai and Nicole sleeping next to each other.  Nicole had her arms wrapped around his waist and her head leaned against his chest.  Anger and jealousy quickly rushed through his mind as he stormed over there and shouted, “GOOD MORNING!”

Kai opened his eyes wide open as Nicole let out a small squeal.  She lifted her head up mumbled, “Be quiet.  I’m trying to sleep.”

“Get up sleepy head!  Did you forget that you and I have plans today?”

Nicole quickly sat up and smiled, “That’s right!  We’re going to be playing paintball with your friends!”

“You mean co-workers,” Kai said as he stretched his arms out.

Nicole gave him a confused look, “Co-workers?”

“Co-workers, friends, what’s the difference?” Myungsoo said looking a little embarrassed.

“His friends are his co-workers,” Kai teased.

“Who will we be playing paintball with?” Nicole asked.

“Minho, Jaejoong, L. Joe, Kai, and me,” Myungsoo replied.

“I can’t wait!” Nicole happily cried as she clapped her hands together.

11:00am (Han’s Paintball Building)

“Since we have an even amount of people here today, we will be playing 3 on 3,” Jaejoong explained.  “Since I’m one of the team captains, I will choose first.”

“What?!  No fair!” Minho shouted.  He was the other team captain and everyone knew he was very competitive.  “Why do you get to pick first?” 

“Because I’m older and smarter than all of you,” Jaejoong replied. 

“Just because you’re older doesn’t mean you’re smarter than us,” L. Joe teased.

Everyone laughed as Jaejoong’s face turned red.  He mumbled, “Whatever.”

“How about you guys play rock, paper, and scissors?  Whoever wins will get to pick first,” Nicole suggested.

“I like her thinking,” Kai said smiling.

“That sounds fair,” Myungsoo agreed.

“Fine,” Jaejoong muttered.  He glared at Minho and said, “On the count of three okay?”

“Fine with me,” Minho replied.  “1, 2, 3…”  He threw his right hand out shaped as a paper whereas Jaejoong threw his left hand out shaped as a pair of scissors.

“I win!” Jaejoong happily cried.

Minho made a face and mutters, “You won by luck.”

“Shut up and quit being a sore loser,” Jaejoong smirked as turned his attention back to the others.  “I want Yong Joo on my team.”

Nicole smiled, “Please call me Nicole.  I don’t like being called Yong Joo.”

“Why?” Kai asked.

“It sounds like a boy’s name,” Nicole replied as she walks over to Jaejoong.  “Nicole sounds more girly.”

“I see,” Kai said nodding his head. 

“I pick Myungsoo,” Minho said as he stuck his nose up in the air.  With Myungsoo on his team, they were bound to win.

“That’s fine with me, I pick L. Joe,” Jaejoong smirked.  Although L. Joe wasn’t as strong as the other guys, he was fast and an accurate shooter.

“I guess you’re stuck with me on your team,” Kai said as he walks over to Myungsoo and Minho.

“No worries brother, we’re going to win,” Minho confidentially said.

Jaejoong raised his right eye brow up, “What makes you so sure?”

Minho glanced over at Nicole and smirked, “You picked a rookie on your team.  She has never played with us before, so she doesn’t know what our technique is like.”

Nicole scoffs, “Don’t look down on me Choi Minho.  You might be surprised at how good I am when it comes to paintball.”

Minho smiled, “We shall see about that.” 

15 minutes later

“Are you ready Nicole?” L. Joe asked as he loaded up some blue paintballs into in paintball gun.

Nicole loaded up her paintball gun with some pink paintballs and replied, “Oh yeah.”

Jaejoong nervously scratched his neck, “Do you think we’ll win?”

Nicole smiled, “Relax.  You guys might think I’m a rookie, but I’m actually a pro at this.”

“A pro huh?  Then why don’t you go out first?” Jaejoong challenged her.

“Hyung!  Are you crazy?”  L. Joe cried. 

“That’s fine with me,” Nicole said as she ran out the door.  She took her paintball gun out and started shooting at Minho, Myungsoo, and Kai.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Yah!  I was just kidding!” Jaejoong shouted as he chased after her.

“Wait for me!” L. Joe screamed as he put his paintball mask on.

“Crap!  She’s shooting at us already!” Minho cried.  “Let’s move out!”

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Nicole dodged all of the paintballs that flew towards her and hid behind a red brick wall.  She saw Jaejoong shooting green paintballs at someone and L. Joe hiding behind a gray stone wall. 

“Cover me!” Nicole shouted at L. Joe and Jaejoong as she leaped out behind the brick wall.  She aimed her paintball gun towards Myungsoo, Kai, and Minho and started shooting at them. 

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Myungsoo quickly ducked behind a gray cement stone for cover as pink paintballs came flying at him. 

“Ah!” Kai shouted as he fell down.  He had been shot by Nicole three times on his chest.  No way!  He was out already?

“One down, two to go!” Nicole happily shouted as she quickly hid behind a gray wall. 

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“!” L. Joe cried as he fell backwards.  He had been hit by Minho on his left thigh.

Nicole poked her head out and saw Myungsoo and Minho hiding behind a brown thick wall 20 feet away from her.  She re-loaded more pink paintballs into her paintball gun and lowered her body.  She heard footsteps coming closer to her and came to a stop.  Right then, she knew that one of them was standing on the other side of the wall. 

Jaejoong saw Myungsoo standing behind the same wall as Nicole and he knew she was going to need some help.  He leaped out and started shooting at Myungsoo.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Myungsoo ducked for cover and as soon as he leaped out he saw Nicole standing right next to him.  She pulled her triggered three times.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Nicole shot him in his chest as he flew backwards. 

“Alright!  Good job Nicole!” Jaejoong shouted.

Minho poked his head out and saw that Myungsoo had been eliminated by Nicole.  !  He was the only one left on his team!

“You’re outnumbered Minho!  Give up now!” Jaejoong hollered.

“Never!” Minho shouted. 

“This is going to be interesting,” L. Joe said as he watched from the side lines.

“I can’t believe we both got shot by her,” Kai mumbled.

“Her shooting is so accurate too.  She wasn’t lying when she said she was a pro at this,” Myungsoo said admiring her.

Jaejoong ran up to Nicole as he whispered, “You got any plans to lure him out?”

Nicole nodded her head yes, “If you want to win this game, I need you as bait.”

“What?!”

“Do you trust me?”

“Um…not really.”

Nicole stomped his left foot, “Do you want to win or not?”

“I do, but…”

“No buts.  I want you to run out there and start shooting at him.”

“What about you?”

“I’m going to stay here and wait for him to come out shoot you back.  Once he does that, I’ll be able to shoot him from here.  You got that?”

Jaejoong made a face at her, “What happens if you miss?”

“Trust me, I won’t.  If I shoot him and we win, you’ll have to treat me out for lunch.  If I miss, then I’ll treat you out for lunch.  Does that sound fair?”

Jaejoong sighs, “I guess.”

“On the count of three okay?  One…two…three…go!” Nicole ordered.

Jaejoong ran out and started shooting at Minho.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Minho lowered his body and held onto his paintball gun.  He could hear the footsteps coming closer and closer to him and as soon as they were a few inches away from him, he leaped out and pulled his trigger.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Ah!” Jaejoong screamed in pain as his he fell forward.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Crap!” Minho shouted as he flew backwards.  He landed on his back and groaned in pain.  He had been shot in his private part and tears were now pouring down his cheeks.

L. Joe, Myungsoo, and Kai burst out laughing as they ran over to him.  They all looked down at him and helped him on his feet.

“A-are you okay?” L. Joe cracked up.

“Aw man, this totally made my day,” Kai laughed as he wiped his tears from his eyes.

“I’m so sorry Minho!” Nicole cried as she ran up to him.  She looked down at his private part and mumbled, “Um…will you be able to make it?”

Minho gave her a weak smile and nodded his head yes.

“Let’s go get you an ice pack,” Myungsoo said trying to laugh. 

“Hey guys!  I’m in pain too!” Jaejoong complained as he got up on his feet.

“Minho's condition is much worse than yours,” Kai said as he helped him walk out of the room.

1:00pm (Choi’s Stake House)

“Are you feeling better Minho?” Nicole asked.

“I’m still a little sore, but I think I’ll live,” Minho replied as he rubbed his private part.

“I’m really sorry.  I didn’t mean to shoot you there,” Nicole apologized.

“If you’re really sorry, how about you go out on a date with me tonight?” Minho asked as he smiles at her.

Myungsoo and Kai both spit their beer out and shouted, “Hell no!”

L. Joe gave them weird look, “Why are you guys objecting to it?”

Jaejoong smirked, “Yeah, please do tell us why.  I’m curious to know too.”

Kai didn’t say anything as Myungsoo glared at Minho with his cold eyes.

“Well?  We’re all waiting,” L. Joe said with a smirk on his face.

“Shut up L. Joe,” Kai snarled.  “It’s none of your business.”

“You like Nicole!” Jaejoong teased.

Myungsoo kicked him underneath the table and growled, “Be quite hyung!  Stop saying such stupid things.”

“Yah!  How dare you kick me you little…”

“Knock it off you guys,” Nicole cried as she rolled her eyes at them.  “No one likes me…period.  End of story!  Let’s order something to eat, I’m hungry.”

“You didn’t answer my question yet,” Minho nagged.

Nicole sighs, “Fine.  My answer is yes, happy?”

“What?!” Myungsoo and Kai shouted.

“It’ll only be a friendly date, right Minho?”

Minho smiled, “Of course.  I just want to get to know you better.  It’s not like I’m going to kiss you or anything.”

“You better not,” Kai and Myungsoo both mumbled.

“What did you guys say?” Minho asked as he smirked at them.

“What are you going to order?” Nicole asked Jaejoong as she quickly changed the subject.  She could feel the tension between all three boys, and it made her feel very uncomfortable.  She liked all three of them, but if she were to choose one of them to be her man, it would be very hard for her.  Not to mention that she still feelings for Hyungsik too.  Aish!  Why was there so many handsome men around her all the time?

2:00pm (Doojoon’s house)

Ring!  Ring!  Ring!

“Hello?”

“I thought you told me you killed Kim Jong In!” Lee Joon roared.

Doojoon pulled his phone away from his ear, “Yah!  Why are you shouting at me?  I did kill him!”

“No, you didn’t!  Because of you, I got whipped 10 times by boss and I can't do any missions for 2 freaking months!  All thanks to you!”

He’s still alive?  How?  “I shot him 3 times dude.  I swear to god,” Doojoon explained.

“Whatever!  As far as I’m concerned, we’re no longer friends!  We’re just co-workers!  And as for Bang Yongguk, I’m going to physically kill him with my bare hands when I get back!” Lee Joon shouted as he threw his phone to the ground.

“Hello?  Hello? “ Doojoon cried.  What the hell is going on?  He quickly dialed Yongguk’s number and waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?”

“Yah!  Bang Yongguk!  What happened between you and Lee Joon?”

Yongguk scoffs, “I snitched him out to boss.  Kim Jong In is still alive.”

“You did what?!  Why would you do something like that to him?” Doojoon cried in disbelief. 

“He deserved it.  Whose side are you on?” Yongguk growled.

“I’m not taking any sides here, but we’re all one team.  We’re supposed to help each other here, not snitch each other out you punk !”

“I don’t care whether we’re a team or not.  As of right now, the only person I care about is Nicole and the missions that boss gives to us.”

“You selfish bastard!”

“I’ll talk to you later brother,” Yongguk said as he clicked his phone off.

Ring!  Ring!  Ring!

Top looked down at his phone and smiled, “Hello?”

“Where are you right now?” Lee Joon asked.

“I’m at Hyungsik’s house playing video games.  What’s up?”

“Did Hyungsik tell you about Nicole’s whereabouts?”

“He did, why?”

“Well, she has been discharged by an FBI agent name Kim Myungsoo.”

“WHAT?!  When?”

“It doesn’t matter right now.  I need you to find her ASAP.”

“Why can’t you find her?”

“I can’t.  Yongguk snitched me out to boss and my gun has been taken away.  Not only that, but I got whipped ten times on my back so I’m in major pain right now.”

“No freaking way!”

“I’m going to kill him when I get back.”

“Kill him, as in beat the living out of him, or kill him as in you want him dead?”

“Both.”

Top laughs, “I don’t think boss will be too happy about that.”

“Whatever...anyways, Yongguk is becoming obsessed with Nicole, and I’m afraid he’s going to expose his identity to the cops.  Not only that, but he’s going to put the DA Organization on the line.”

“What are you suggesting?”

“Find Nicole and bring her to your house.”

“Okay…but don’t you think Yongguk is going to know about this?”

“That’s the whole point dummy.  He may be the strongest one out of the group, but he’s not the brightest one when it comes to thinking logically.  He does things carelessly and foolishly without thinking it through first.  His weakness is Nicole.  If she’s not there by his side, he goes crazy.  I’m afraid he’ll blow everyone’s cover,” Lee Joon explained.

“Alright, I’ll do my best to find her.  Take care of yourself brother and I’ll see you in two months.”

“Bye,” Lee Joon said as he clicked his phone off. 

“Who was that?” Hyungsik asked.

“Lee Joon,” Top replied.  “I gotta go man.  I’ll talk to you later.”

“Is something wrong?”

“I gotta run some errands for Lee Joon,” Top lied as he put his shoes on.

Hyungsik gave him a weird look and shrugged his shoulders, “Okay.  See you later.”

“Bye.”

3:00pm (Choi’s Stake House)

“Here is your bill,” the waitress said as she placed the bill on the table.

Jaejoong took the bill and said, “It’s on me guys.”

“Seriously?  Wow, why are you being so generous today hyung?” Kai teased.

“It’s because he actually won his first game at paintball,” Minho joked.

Everyone started laughing as Jaejoong’s face flushed with embarrassment.  He gave them a dirty look, “Shut up!”

Nicole smiled as she watched them continued to tease each other. 

Minho looks at Nicole and smiled, “Where would you like to go on our first date?”

Nicole shifted her legs as she mumbled, “Anywhere is fine with me.”  She didn’t like the way how Myungsoo and Kai was staring at her right now. 

“I think you should take Nicole to the carnival tonight,” L. Joe suggested.

“The carnival is in town?” Nicole asked.

L. Joe shook his head yes, “They only come once a year and today is going to be their last day.”

“Oh, I haven’t been to the carnival in ages!”

“Then I guess I’ll be taking you there right after we leave this place,” Minho said as he stood up from his chair.  He grabbed her hand before she could say anything and smiled, “Let's go.” 

Nicole bowed her head at the boys and smiled, “I had so much fun today.  I hope to see you all real soon!”

Before any of the boys could say something back to her, Minho dragged her away.

“Yah!  Why are you pulling me away from them?” Nicole cried as she tried to free herself from him.

“I don’t like the way how Myungsoo and Kai keeps staring at you,” Minho truthfully replied.

“What’s it to you if they were staring at me?  I’m not your girlfriend.”

“You may not be my girlfriend right now, but you will be in the future,” Minho muttered.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing,” Minho quickly said as he dragged her towards his car.  He opened the door for her and smiled.

Nicole returned the smile and hopped into his car.  She couldn’t wait to go to the carnival!

“Thank you for lunch hyung,” L. Joe said as he stood up from his chair.  He put a couple of dollars on the table smiled, “I’m gonna head back to the police station and do some more investigating.  You guys want to join me?”

Kai shook his head no, “Captain Kim told me lay low for a while.  I might as well go back to Minho’s house and work out.”

L. Joe nodded his head and looked at Jaejoong and Myungsoo, “What about you guys?”

Jaejoong shook his head no, “Captain Kim assigned me to observe the DA building for any suspicious activities for the rest of the night.”

“And I have to prepare a speech for the media tonight about the Fox River Mall incident,” Myungsoo explained.  “I’m not looking forward to it.”

“Why is it that we’re doing all the work meanwhile Minho is out having fun at the carnival with Nicole?” L. Joe complained.

Jaejoong shook his head, “Minho isn’t just out having fun with Nicole dummy.  He’s going to be using other methods to get her to talk about the DA Organization.”

“What makes you so sure that she works for the DA Organization?” L. Joe questioned.

“I didn’t say she worked for the DA Organization.  I think she knows something about it, but she’s not willing to talk about it.  Did you guys see the way how held her paintball gun?  Only snipers hold their guns like that.  And did you guys see how accurate her shots were?  She was standing 20 feet away from Minho, yet she was able to shoot him in his private area 3 times!” Jaejoong explained.

“Do you think she’s one of the deadly assassins?” Kai asked.

“My gut feeling tells me she is,” Jaejoong replied.

Myungsoo laughs, “So you’re not dumb after all hyung!”

Jaejoong laughed, “Shut the hell up!  I can be smart when I want to be.”

6:00pm (Carnival)

DING!

“Congratulations!  You’ve won the grand prize!” the ringleader happily announced as he handed Minho a huge pink teddy bear.

“Thank you,” Minho said. 

“Good job Minho!” Nicole cried as she clapped her hands together.

Minho handed her the pink teddy bear and smiled, “This is for you.  Take it.”

Nicole’s eyes widen, “Are you serious?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Thank you!” Nicole squealed as she grabbed the pink teddy bear from him.  “I’m gonna name him Minho!”

Minho laughed as he ruffled her hair, “You’re so silly.”

“Oh!  Cotton candy!  Let’s go get some!” Nicole cried as she grabbed him by his hand. 

Minho smiled as he squeezed her hand.  Her hand was so soft and warm that it filled his heart with happiness.

“I would like two cotton candies please,” Nicole said as she started digging in her pocket for money.

Minho quickly handed the owner some money said, “Don’t worry about it Nicole.  I got it.”

“Yah!  I was going to pay for it!” Nicole cried as she made a face at him.

“Too bad, I already paid for it,” Minho said as he handed her a bag of pink cotton candy.

“But…”

“No buts, let’s go.  We’re holding up the line,” Minho smirked as he dragged her away.  They ate in silence as they watched a bunch of little kids ride the merry-go-round. 

“So, how long have you known L. Joe, Jaejoong, Myungsoo, and Kai?” Nicole asked.

“I’ve known L. Joe and Jaejoong since I was a little kid.  As for Myungsoo, I have known him for only a year and Kai, well…I’ve only known him for a couple of weeks,” Minho replied.  “Why?”

“Oh, I was just wondering.  You guys seem to be very close to each other.”

“Really?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Nicole?”

“Hm?”

“When did you start playing paintball?”

“I started playing when I was six years old, why?”

“I’m just curious.”

“Yah, are you still mad that our team beat you?”

“A little, but I’m slowly getting over it.”

Nicole giggled as she continued to eat her cotton candy.

“Do you have a boyfriend yet?”

Nicole shook her head no.

“Can I kiss you?”

Nicole blushed as she stutters, “W-why would you want to kiss someone like me?”

“I’m very attracted to you. Even though I don’t know you very well, all I know is that I want to be your man.”

Nicole’s eyes widen as he wrapped his manly arms around her tiny waist and lean his face in towards her.  Omo! He was going to kiss her!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  So, what did you guys think of this chapter?  Was it beyond your expectations?  Too boring?  Too long?  Give me some of your feedback.  From now on, whoever comments, I will send them a preview of the next chapter.  If you’re a hardcore fan of this fanfic, COMMENT and you will get to be the first ones to view the next chapter! :D