A big mistake?

Passer-bys

"That was hell." Kiki groaned as she slouched down on the ground. We had just finished our dance practice which we have been doing for the past 3 weeks and it was finally the weekend. Trainees had the day off but they could practice if they wanted too. We had just learned a new dance we were suppose to perform for a test and apparently there'll be a prize at the end. We didn't really care we just wanted to pass this dance course. 

"Tell me about it." I chimed in, sitting next to her. We watched as Sunny did the dance set in a very tired manner and I called out to her. 

"Hm?" 

"Don't overwork yourself." I said and she hummed in reply, completely ignoring me as she continued to dance. After a while she suddenly sat down before laying down on her back. 

"You guys I'm exhausted." she called out and we hummed in agreement. The door opened and we all straightened ourselves. 

"Oh I thought everyone left." Tiffany said in slight embarrassment. The rest of SNSD was behind her and Sunny was quick to stand. 

"Oh sorry. We were just doing some last minute practice for the test." I mused, standing up as well.

.  


"Oh it's Y/N!" Jessica exclaimed and pushed past Hyoyeon to hug me.mI stumbled back in surprise but hugged back ,listening to the chuckles of my group members as well as SNSD. 

"Is it for the evaluation?" Yuri asked' referring the dance. The three of us nodded and all 9 girl idols ohhed. 

"But it's okay we're done for today. Good luck with your practice!" Kiki said and the three of us bowed at them, letting them enter before leaving. As I closed the door, Sunny checked her bag to see if she had everything with her. 

"So where do we go to eat?" kiki asked, turning to me. I shrugged. 

"P.F Chang's?" I suggested and Kiki was about to answer when we heard a squeal from Sunny followed by a familiar chuckle. 

"Guess who?" 

"Myung let go!" Sunny whined and the elder uncovered her eyes. She spun around, frowning at him but couldn't hold it for long when he continued to grin at her. 

"Why didn't you call me oppa?" He asked and she shrugged. "But you call the rest of INFINITE oppa! Even Sungjong!" 

"I feel awkward calling you oppa Myung." She replied and pouted. 

"Ehem. Sunny are we going to eat or what?" Kiki interrupted, not caring that she could've just ruined a moment. 

"Oh, you guys are going out to eat?" Myungsoo asked and we nodded. "Do you wanna come with us then? We just finished practice and manager hyung is treating us." 

"Will he be okay with us being there?" Sunny asked and Myungsoo shrugged. 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" We all turned to see the ever famous, Sunggyu yelling out names before realising he had company. 

"Oh hey there. Are you the new trainees?" He asked and we nodded. "Nice to meet you. Now Myungsoo come on, we better get going or no food for us." 

"Hyung can they come along?" He asked, pulling Sunny to him as he turned her to face Sunggyu while he rested his chin on her head. 

"Eh? Erm, I don't know you'll have to ask." 

"Myung it's fine." Sunny said, looking up at him. "We're really tired anyway so we'll probably have a home cooked meal." And by that she means secret take out. 

Myungsoo pouted and I could hear Kiki aww under her breath. 

"Fine... Tomorrow then?" He asked and smirked. Sunny turned to look at us and we nodded. 

"Okay!" 

"Cool. I'll pick you up at 3pm tomorrow okay? See you guys!" He said, turning to us as he said his goodbyes and left with Sunggyu to their group.

I loved our chill out time. With Mean Girls on our tv and pizza on our coffee table, pampering ourselves was gold. Sunny and Kiki were snuggled up while I rested on Sunny. We had finished the pizza and kiki had voluntarily threw away the box. She came back with iced teas and we continued to watch the movie in bliss with a few sarcastic remarks here and there. 

Mean Girls had finished and Kiki and Sunny were dead set on making me watch Howl's Moving Castle. They plugged it in and turned it on. It was just about to start when the door bell rang and Sunny groaned loudly in annoyance. 

"It's like 10pm what the hell?!" She exclaimed as she went over to the door. She opened it without looking through the peep hole and suddenly quietened down. 

"Who's there?" I asked, sitting up. I almost choked. Standing at our doorway was Myungsoo, Sungyeol and KEY. Key was holding a bag containing fried chicken and he smiled when he noticed me. 

"Good to see you girls are resting." He said before barging in. Thank god we cleaned up earlier this week. Myungsoo and Sungyeol followed afterwards. Key walked over to where I was, sitting on the single chair next to the couch. He eyed me and smirked, placing the chicken on the table. 

"Nice pajamas." He commented and I blushed, grabbing the blanket and hiding my body. I kinda forgot I was wearing a tshirt with a childish print and bright pink shorts as well. Sungyeol had sat between Kiki and I and eyed Kiki's choice of pajamas. 

"Cute. I think Sunggyu hyung has those pants." He joked and Kiki laughed. She was wearing a plain black top but pants with an ice cream print. Myungsoo and Sunny were still standing and I heard Myungsoo laugh suddenly followed by Sunny's whines. She stomped over to where we were, her arms crossed over her chest. Key and Sungyeol took this chance to see what she was wearing and smiled. 

"I...i'm sorry! You look too cute!" Myungsoo said between laughs and Sunny scoffed, turning away from him. 

"Aish. Sunny ah your Power Puff Girls pjs are really cute." He said firmly as he spun her around to face him. She frowned, jutting out her lower lip. 

"Yea sure. Then why did you laugh." 

"Because I found it amusing that someone your age would wear something like that." He blurted and we all laughed. Seemingly please with our reaction, he sat down on the double couch, pulling Sunny down next to him. 

"So what are we watching? " Key asked casually as he turned off the lights. 

"Whoa whoa hold up." I said, standing up to face him. He was quick to start eyeing me again and I quickly pulled the blanket. But I didn't expect him to pull it away from me with a smirk. 

"Go on." He said and I huffed. 

"Why are you guys even here?" I asked. 

"Why not?" Sungyeol replied and Kiki shrugged. How are they fine with this?! 

"We're here because the CEO and my manager told us to see how you're going." Key said and I nodded at him in thanks. "We're suppose to ask how your first month is and all that jazz. But we thought it would be better to celebrate the fact that you guys didn't quite after the first week." 

"That's why we got chicken." Myungsoo chimed in. 

"But now I see that you guys are already rewarding yourself so we'll stay and join you." Sungyeol added. I sat down again, satisfied with the answers. I felt the weight next to me dip and turned to see Key sitting comfortably next to me. i froze straightening myself as I always would. Sunny gave me a look and mouthed the word relax. Taking a deep breath, I leaned back on the couch to meet an arm acround my shoulder and quickly jumped away. 

"S-sorry!" I exclaimed, not paying attention as the movie started. 

"It's fine go back." Key said reassuringly. I did as he said and he moved his hand from the couch to my shoulder, pulling me closer. 

"There. Much better." He whispered and I blushed. I avoided looking at Sunny or Kiki knowing that my emotions would be let out in the full if I did. 

Half way through the movie, I realised that Sunny had fallen asleep on top of Myungsoo who was also asleep and seemed quite comfortable. Sungyeol had fallen asleep a long while ago and Kiki was curled up next to him with his arm around her waist. I expected Key to be asleep as well and turned to see only to see him wide awake and staring st me. He quickly looked away, looking around the room. 

"Thank god the CEO gave us permission to sleep over." He said before turning to me with a smile. He then took my head and rested it against his shoulder, pulling the blanket to cover me. 

"When you're tired just go to sleep. I'll carry you up." He said softly, running his hand through my hair. It went through surprisingly smoothly and I found myself getting sleepier. 

"Goodnight Y/N." Key whispered and kissed my head. But I had already fallen asleep by then with a stupid smile now etched on my face.