I'm Back!

I Fell In Love with Super Juniors Beijing Fried Rice

English/ Korean

*RING*RING*RING*

"who the hell is calling me this late at night!"

*RING*RING*

"Hello?"

"yeobosaeyo? KaylaJo-ah is that you?"

"LEETEUK OPPA!"

"Haha, Hey lil sis how have you been?"

"Good!"

"KaylaJo, I'm calling you because I want you to come an live with me an my band mates! Will you"

"Uh....I do have to come back because I'll be debuting there.....so yeah I will Oppa!"

"Alright! When will you be leaving?"

"Tomarow morning!"

"Ok, I'll let you get your sleep! see you soon bye!"

"bye oppa!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ morning

I wake up with warm beams of light on my face, I sit up an look at the time........OH !  I rush to the bathroom and take a quick shower I blow-drye my hair an get dressed in this http://www.yesstyle.com/en/maymaylu-dreams-set-printed-tee-tank-top-emerald-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1024470034 ( with black over the knee socks an converses an remember KaylaJo is 100% American ^_^)

I grab my bags an run to my car, I get in an start the engine an drive to the airport quikly. I arrive at the airport just in time and was able to get on the plane

~~~~~~~~~~~ SJ's Dorms~~~~~

Every one was sitting down at the table eating, Leeteuk was going to s that some one will bw staying with them.

"Everyone I have something to tell you!"

"What is it Leeteuk!" every one ask

"We will be having a guest stay with us till they get their own place to stay!"

"WHAT! Who is it?"

"I'm not telling! You will meet them tomarrow, araso!"

"Ne!"

Everyone but KyuHyun since he is playing Star Craft, was listening to Leeteuk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KaylaJo's P.O.V~~~~~~

My plane finally landed in Korea, it was arounf 6 Pm right now, I text Teukie oppa's cell asking for the dorm address, once I recive the adress I call a cab.

A cab finally came an I tell the driver the address.

I finally arrive at the dorm, I drag my bags to the elavater and press the button for the 12th floor..............I REALLY HATE ELAVATOR MUSIC!

I finally arrive on the 12th floor, I get my bag an go to SJ's door an knock on it........The door opens an I smile an was about to say hi when.........BAM! The door was slammed in my face Oh No that didn't!!!