#1 FAN!

I Fell In Love with Super Juniors Beijing Fried Rice

~~~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun's P.O.V ~~~~

I slam the door in the girls face......Today I feel like being EvilKyu >:)

I walk back to my lovely game but stop when I feel like I'm being satred at........I was right, The Hyungs an Henry are looking at me

"What?"

"who was at the door?" Hangeng hyung ask, leeteuk hyung was stufing his face with fried rice  which was funny for some strange reason,

"Some American girl, why?"

Leeteuk hyung then spit out his rice which had got on Kangin hyungs face..........Oh I love today!..........BAM!

What the!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ KaylaJo's P.O.V ~~~~~~

I just stand there an look at the door.........CHO KYUHYUN! THAT IS SOOOOO GOING TO GET IT FROM ME!

I relax my body........I open my eyes and get into fighting postion......I use alot of force an  kick the door down with a big Bam.

I see Kyuhyun with his back towards the door, I quickly run up behind him an kick his feet out from under him, I put him in a head lock.

All the SJ members stared at us in shock.....Heechul was smiling like an idiot along with Teukie oppa.

I do a quick method an put Kyuhyun to sleep before he can hurt himself, Siwon, Sungmin, Hangeng stand up an charge at me. First sungmin an Siwon, I step to the side as they trip over Kyuhyun......who is still sleeping like a baby -_-

Hangeng charges at me....For some reason my body won't move, I stare at his eyes....I couldn't describe them........I felt pain as I fly backwards,I hear Leeteuk scream my name

"KAYLAJO-AH!!!"

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hangeng's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~

I charge towards the girl.....I should say beautiful girl, NO! Don't think like that Hangeng! You stupid she hurt your friends!

The girl doesn't move, I kick her hard in the stomach she then flys through the air...I hear Leeteuk hyung yell......HER NAME!?!?!

"KAYLAJO-AH!!!"

I look at the girl or KaylaJo, shes knocked out on the floor then Leeteuk pushed me out of his way as he bends down an shakes the girl screaming at her to wake up.

We watch as Leeteuk hyung starts crying, he then turns an faces me, Siwon, and Sungmin.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU KICK MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!!"

Now that caught all of us off guard.

"MWUH!?"

Kyuhyun wakes up an looks around, when he see's Leeteuks little sister he freaks out.

"ITS THE CRAZY FAN GIRL RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!"

"MY SISTER IS NOT A CRAZY FAN GIRL KYUHYUN!" Leeteuk screams at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun was shocked like us. Leeteuks little sister starts to wake up she looks around then there was a scream an Henry was right infront of her.

"IM YOU #1 FAN KAYLAJO-AH!!!!"

"MWUH!!!" we all scream.