Music bank 1/2

I Fell In Love with Super Juniors Beijing Fried Rice

Henry was hugging me an saying he is my number 1 fan,

"If you really are my number1 fan than tell me everything you know about me!"

"I will just to prove to you I am!!!!"

He takes a piece of plain paper an gets a pen, I start to ask him questions, while he answered them by wrighting them on paper, when he was done he handed the paper to me...

Stage Name/ or giving name by fans: Dragon Queen

My name for my fans: Dragons

My main color for my album: White

Miner colors: Red, Black, Gray

My personal fav color: Red

My nickname: JoJo

My D.O.B: July 5, 1990.

"Well I guess you are my number1 fan!"

"See I told you!! I'm your number1 Dragon!!"

I smile at Henry........He faints when I smile at him, everyone looks at me with a questioning look on their face, not Leeteuk or Heechul since they are still smilling like idiots,

"What?"

"Why did Henry say he is your number1 fan?"

"Well I'm a singer/dancer signed under SMent!"

"Are you new or something?"

"No! I've been a singer when I debuted 3 years after you guys, but I debuted in America, so thats why Henry knows who I am since she lived in Cannada!"

"Oh!!! Now we get it!"

I nod my head then Henry shot up to his feet, He looks at me with a gleam in his eye,

"Are you the person who is going to be staying with us?!?!"

"Yes! yes I am!"

"YES! IM GOING TO BE LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS KAYLAJO-AH!"

"Yep! You are!"

"Um....KaylaJo-ah can you play the flute remix from Naruto?"

"Sure!"

"Yay!"

I get my stuff in a set my flute up, its a bamboo flute http://www.rjcphotography.net/gallery/Commercial%20Images/TL1-Regular-Grade-Flute-final.jpg

Henry put the CD, When the CD starts I start to play, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIRgo-cZDkM I felt the music take over my body an I couldn't help but to start dancing a little while playing.

When I finish the song everyone was starring at me in shock, well not Leeteuk, Heechul, and Henry who was smilling then they launched at me a hug me saying that same time

"KAYLAJO-AH YOU ARE SO AWSOME AS ALWAYS!!!!"

I was squished between these three clowns, I whimpered a help but I don't think they could hear over these three, then.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hangeng's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~

KaylaJo took her flute out....It was a beautiful bamboo flute, Henry put a CD in an press play.......The music started an so did KaylaJo, I was amazed at her playing, then she started to dance when the beat changed, NOW I was amazed, she moved so gracefully.

When she finished we all stare at her shocked, then Leeteuk, Heechul, and Henry launched their selves at KaylaJo in a gig hug an was screaming how amazing she was, I hear her whimper a help, at that moment I felt an earge to protect her.

So I run over an rip them off her an pull her into my chest ..........I feel her heart beat get faster.....So does mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KaylaJo's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~

Hangeng ran over an ripped the three off me and pull me into his chest, My heart beat got faster as I blush.....I felt his heart beat get faster just like me.

"Um..."

Oh I forgot I'm in SJ's dorm, I pull away an quickly look away.

"JoJo are you going to the Music Bank?" Heechul said while using my nickname

"I'm going to sing in the music bank!"