Misunderstandings

Friendship or Love?

Jessica's POV

I walked out with Taeyeon, hand in hand.. looking at the bouquet of flowers. I've never felt so happy before, besides being with her of course. I looked at the other girl, yes.. the new student, she was so loud and rude. I don't really like her, but I guess I have to get along with her.. just for Taengoo's sake.. I sighed to myself.

End of Jessica's POV

"What's wrong, Sica?" Taeyeon asked Jessica with her eyebrows raised. "Oh, it's nothing.. I'm just kinda tired since I just came back and all.." Taeyeon nodded without suspicion. Tiffany pulled Taeyeon to the buffet catering available at the main hall, it was filled with all kinds of scrumptious foods. "Taetae!! Look! They have ice cream!!" the excited Tiffany pulled Taeyeon to the ice cream buffet section, as much as Taeyeon loved ice cream, she didn't want Jessica to feel left out so she made an excuse and said she needed the washroom, she then went to look for Jessica while Tiffany was indulging in her beloved passionfruit mixed mango ice cream. Taeyeon found Jessica with Yuri, who was happily chatting with the latter. "Hey Yuriiii...." her tone softened when she saw the look on Jessica's face, Yuri was about to open when Jessica dragged Yuri with her to the balcony. Taeyeon could only sigh to herself.. "My life is gonna be so much harder from now on." she grimaced at the thought of Jessica and Tiffany quarrelling at the slightest things.

"What's wrong, Sica?" Yuri asked with a worried look on her face. "Yuri.. I really hate that new girl, I feel like she's snatching Taeyeon away from me.." Jessica sighed and leaned against the railing with her elbows. Yuri put her hand on her shoulder and assured her "Sica.. you know that no one can take your place in Taeyeon's heart.." "I know.. but I just feel... insecure.. I don't know Yuri, I really don't.." there was short moment of silence before Jessica continued speaking. "..Besides, I don't think Taeyeon knows how I feel for her.. she's really dense, Yuri. You know what she's like!" Jessica groaned frustratingly.  "So are you.." Yuri mumbled to herself, almost inaudibly. "What did you say?" Jessica's frustrated expression changed into a curious one. "Oh? Oh, I was saying that you need to calm yourself Jessica, i think you're just reading too much into it, let's head back and get some drinks, shall we?" Yuri made a slight smile. They then headed back into the main hall.

Tiffany's POV

Where. Is. Taetae. How can she just leave me alone like this!! I began gorging myself at the thought of her leaving me all alone with the infinite amount of ice cream. I then saw Yuri and Jessica came out from the same room, are they dating? I thought to myself. well.. it's none of my business, I only want my taetae!

End of Tiffany's POV

"Fany, what are you doing?!" Taeyeon tried to stop Tiffany from gorging herself but Tiffany was resistant. "STOP!" Taeyeon took the spoon away from Tiffany. "You'll get a tummyache eating so much ice cream. Stay here, i'll get a cup of water for you." Tiffany smiled to herself unknowningly. Jessica witnessed this and she felt bitter. She excused herself from Yuri and went to a nearby washroom. Yuri got worried but she knew Jessica needed some time alone, hence she didn't follow her. 

Meanwhile in the ladies..

"Why does she care about her so much?" "Why does my heart hurt so bad?" All the Whys, or perhaps questions that was running through Jessica' s mind was endless. She the faucet and started to re-do her makeup as her mascara got smudged from crying too much. Little did she know that someone was looking at her, through the small crack of the cubicle door.

-----------------

 

"Quick! Drink this up. It'll help your stomach." Taeyeon hurriedly passed the glass of warm water to Tiffany. The redhead nodded and drank the cup of water down without hesitating. "Thanks taetae.. sorry to make you worry." Tiffany felt bloated as heck. "Is the party gonna end anytime soon..? I really wanna go home and rest." she continued to speak as she held her stomach in discomfort. "Why don't I see you home first..? I can come back later." Taeyeon asked worriedly. "Really taetae?! You're the best~!" Tiffany stood up and hugged the petite blonde. "St... stop F...Fany, I-- can't.. bre.. breathe!" The latter struggled to spoke. Then headed out of the mansion and went into Taeyeon's car.  

"Unnie.." Yoona came out of the cubicle when Jessica was done with her makeup. "Yo... Yoona...?" She looked at Yoona, then at the cubicle she was in. "You were here all along..?" "Unnie.. are you okay? Me and Yuri can see you home if you want to, don't force yourself.." "No.. it's okay, Yoona.. i'm okay. Don't worry about me, okay?" She patted the maknae on the head and they headed out of the washroom, holding hands. They bumped into Yuri in the hallway, she was waiting for her sister.. and also, Jessica. "Sica.. are you okay?" Yuri noticed her eyes were abit red. "Yeah, I'm fine.. let's go." Jessica walked ahead of them with her icy look, as always. Yuri looked at Yoona, Yoona could only look at her sister and shake her head with her eyebrows arched. Yuri bit her lip and led her sister to the main hall. 

"Where's Taeyeon?" Jessica asked Yuri. Yuri shrugged her shoulders, she was silently cursing Taeyeon in her mind. "Sica unnie, do you want to perhaps come and have a stayover today? Our parents are overseas anyway, we get bored easily." Yoona asked the brunette with a pout while tugging her arm. "Ah ah.. okay Yoona okay.. let's go." "YAY!! Unnie quick! Go get the car~" Yoona squealed excitingly. Yuri let out a nose laugh and headed for the main door, she wondered if Yoona's really her sister sometimes, they're totally different in personality and such. Yuri was cool and calm most of times, but Yoona was a prankster and was always mischevious since young. "Im Choding..." Jessica glared at Yoona..  but she sticked her tongue out at Jessica instead. "Ya! You're gonna get it from me!" Jessica chased after Yoona, who was running out of the mansion. 

In the car.. 

"Unnie..." "Yes?" "I'm really hungry......" There was brief moment of silence before Yoona's stomach began growling like no tomorrow. Jessica burst into laughter, and so did Yuri. "Okay okay.. I'll stop by your favourite dim-sum restaurant on the way." Yoona face lighted up when she heard the word "dim-sum" "YAAAAAAAAY!!!! YURI UNNIE IS THE BEST!!!!" she hugged Yuri, WHILE she was driving. "Yah!! YAH!!!! We're gonna get into an accident if you don't let go of me." Yoona then obediently let go and started admiring the night scenery. Fifteen minutes later.. they reached the restaurant drive-by. "Sica, do you want anything?" Yuri asked with a glimpse of hope, she was pretty sure Jessica would say no because she certainly had no mood to eat. "Nah, it's fine.. i'm not that hungry anyway." she replied with a slight smile. "Oh.. okay then." Yuri sounded disappointed, she then ordered the food and they continued their journey home.

Meanwhile in Taeyeon's car..

"Taetae!! Drive faster!! I'm really sleepy and my stomach is still hurting!!" Tiffany was almost whining every possible second. "I can't concentrate on driving if you keep talking to me, Fany...." Taeyeon replied Tiffany with a stern look. Tiffany used both hands to cover , then started holding her stomach again seconds later. They finally reached Tiffany's apartment after awhile, Tiffany looked at Taeyeon when she opened the car door for her. "What?" Taeyeon asked curiously. "Taetae, piggyback me!!" She jumped onto Taeyeon's back happily while the petite girl could only sigh and oblige if it wasn't for her stomachache. 

To be continued.. 

SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END IT SO I'LL JUST START A NEW CHAPTER