I'm Jealous for them?! No!

My Destiny,Your Destiny,Our Destiny...

Eunhyuk and Yoona are busying cleaning the kitchen while Eunhyuk's parents are sitting at the living room while watching tv.After finish cleaning,they went to the living room.

"Sorry umma..just now we're just having fun!" Eunhyuk said to his parents. "Aigoo..it's ok my son,young people loves to have fun." Eunhyuk's mom just said and smile.

"We even wanna make a cake for you,but it just ended up with playing."

"Don't worry..you already bring your girlfriend to meet us!" Eunhyuk's parents say happily while Yoona and Eunhyuk just blush hardly.

"Yoona's not my girlfriend!" Eunhyuk said nervously while his parents just laugh.

 

After a few days,Yoona went to visit Donghae.She already cook some kimbap for him.

"Thanks for visit me Yoong,I feel happy." Donghae said while smiling.

"No problem oppa,are you leg ok now?" Yoona looked at Donghae's leg and Donghae just nodded.

 

Donghae's POV:

I don't know why but i just feel really happy when Yoong meets me.

This few days,i really miss her.I never felt that before,maybe it's a bestfriend missing each other.

Well...i love her cooking very much,especially kimbap! She knows i love to eat that.

Actually my leg was still hurt,it's a little pain and hard to move.I just lie to her because i scare she will worried for me again.

"Oppa..let me feed you.." Yoona said while holding a spoon.

I thnk she already know i lie to her but she didn't say it out.

I enjoy the way she feed me.I stare at her as our eyes meet,she quickly stare another place and blush.I always think that she's cute when she blushed...

End POV.

 

The dancing competition is held now.All the dancer prepare themselves at the backstage.

"Oppa,I'm feeling nervous!" Yoona said while Eunhyuk feel that she's shaking.

"Don't worry Yoongie,i'm here for you!" Eunhyuk try to let her relax.

It's their time now,they dance with all their heart.They never close to each other before which make Yoona blush.After that,they wait for the results.

 

Eunhyuk POV:

While waiting for the result,i held Yoong's hand tightly since we both are nervous.She seem shocked for my reaction and she just stare at our hands but didn't let go.

The teacher annouced the result and we make it! We just get No.1! "Oppa...we're not dreaming right....?" Yoona can't hide her happiness,she just smiled happily.

"Of course you're not dreaming,Yoong!" I pinch her cheek.For my surprise,she just hugged me tightly and jumped with me!

End POV.

 

Donghae was watching everything down the stage.He didn't tell Yoona and Eunhyuk that he's coming to watched their performance since he wants to give them a surprise.But the result is,he saw them holding hands and hugging each other that makes him feel jealous...

Then,he leaves the school alone...

 

Naeun has seen everything that happen between the three of them.

"So he likes my unnie huh?" Naeun thought while staring at Donghae's back when he look down and leave.

 

 

 

 

 

Omo! Jealous fishy! ._. now Naeun already know Donghae likes Yoona,what will she think?

hehe.....here goes a new chapter! comment?