Just Say It

Secret Love
"BABA!!" ZiTao ran to his father who was shot through the heart. "No Baba! No!" ZiTao held his father's lifeless body in his arms and crying. "You murder!!! You killed him!!" ZiTao screamed at King Wu. "His fate was already sealed for taking my son." King Wu said emotionless. "Get out of here!" King Wu left with his guards and YiFan stood there dumbfounded. "ZiTao?" "Get out, YiFan." "But ZiTao... " "Get out!" "Sir let's go." Kyungsoo grabbed YiFans' arm and dragged him out. "Baba." ZiTao clutched to his dead father's body and cried his heart out. "ZiTao, you know what has to be done." "Not now Mama. Later." "Guards please take King Huang's body and put it in his room." Jong-In took King Huang from ZiTao and brought him to his room. "ZiTao are you thinking?" ZiTao got up from the ground and hugged his mother. "Mama, I will avenge Baba's death." "I give you my permission ZiTao." With that said he left the dungeon and went up to his room and started to pack for the trip. *Wu Kingdom* "So YiFan, did you enjoy the show?" His father asked while they entered the door. "You killed an innocent man!" He said with anger in his voice. "YiFan have I taught you better than not to show mercy for our enemys!" YiFan started to walk up the stairs and stopped halfway and looked at his father. "You know what Baba?" "What is it YiFan?" " you." YiFan walked up the stairs and his father's mouth hung wide. YiFan went to his room and started to pack his bags for his trip to talk to ZiTao. When YiFan was finished packing he threw his backpack over his shoulder and jumped out his window. He made his way into the forest and didn't look back at the place he once called home. A few hours have passed and YiFan sat down underneath a tree and started to sing a lulabye his mom used to sing to him whenever he was upset. Just as the darkness was about to take him over he saw somebody who looked familiar. When the person got closer he realized who it was. "ZiTao?" He asked with a little hope in his voice. The person lifted up his head and YiFans face lit up. "ZiTao!" YiFan stood up and walked to ZiTao only to be rejected by him. ZiTao walked backwards away from YiFan and tears started to decorate his face. "YiFan please get away from me." YiFan stopped where he was at and was in shock. "ZiTao?" "Just get away! You killed my Baba!" "ZiTao that was my Baba! It wasn't me!" YiFan got closer and ZiTao kept on stepping backwards until he bumped into a tree and YiFan was in front of him. "ZiTao let me talk." YiFan put a hand on the tree and used his other hand and grabbed ZiTaos chin. "My Baba killed your Baba, not me. ZiTao I love you too much to kill someone close to you." ZiTao was bawling his eyes out and tried to get out of YiFans grip. "YiFan let go of me!" "Not until you say it!" "Say what!?" "Say I love you!" ZiTao took a few shaky breathes and opened his mouth. "YiFan..."