HIS STUDIO

save me......please!

His IPhone vibrated under his pillow when he was asleep. He yawned and stretched up his limbs then took his cell phone quickly before the screen became blank. “ Hello? Yes, mom.” Yongguk drew a smile when he heard his mother’s voice who asked about his condition. His parents were away at the moment because of business. Apparently, yongguk was staying by himself in his apartment that his parents bought for him as his 22th birthday’s present. But, for him what’s the point living in a big house but there was no one accompanies him when he felt lonely. “ Yongguk, how was your day?” his mom asked. He nodded and smiled, “I’m just fine but a bit lonely.” He chuckled. His mom asked him further about Ji In’s health till he didn’t realize that he needed to go to his studio. “Oh mom, I shall hang up now. I need to settle down my work at the studio. Talk to you later, mom. Oh! One more thing please do tell me when you come back here.” And just that he hung up and was rushing to get changed. When he was about to put on his shoes, the phone vibrated again in his pocket. “There, who is it again?” he sighed but when he saw the caller ID his face brightened. Yongguk quickly picked it up. The soft voice on the line made him blushed and joy. “Yongguk?” “Yes, Ji In. what can I do for this pretty princess?” he heard her was chuckling at his words on the line. “I’m not a princess. Anyway, I would like you to come to my house tonight. My mom invites you for dinner. Will you come?” he was giggling inside as he could imagine how his night is filled with happiness with his lovable friend. He was already thinking that night would be awesome and he could hear her laugh again. “Yongguk, are you still there?” Ji In’s voice brought him back to reality. “Oh! Yes Ji In. I’m still here urmm I will go to your house tonight after I finish my work at the studio. If you want to go to my studio, the door is always open for you. At least you can help me to finish it.” “Sound great! I’ll ask my mom, ok? Bye!” his heart fluttered as she agreed to visit his studio. He quickly put on his shoes and dashed out the door towards the underground car park. Along the way to the studio he kept smiling. Somehow, he felt butterflies in his stomach; nervous to meet his loved one. He tapped his fingers on the steering happily following the beat on the radio. His head was banging as he followed the rhythm. He seemed so bright at the moment.

 

 

“Mom, do you know where Yongguk’s studio is?” she dashed in the kitchen when she found her mother was there. Mrs Lee turned her head over her shoulders so she could see Ji In. “Yes I know. Why?” her hands were expertly washing the plates in the sink. Ji In pouted and made her way towards her mom then she hugged her from the back. “He had something to do at the studio before the dinner, so I would like to accompany him there. Can I?” her mom snorted. “You are allowed to do that, sweetheart. As long as he keeps eyes on you. I’ll drive you there. Go get change.” Ji In seemed excited when her mom had given her the permission. She landed a soft kiss on her mom’s cheek and like a 5 years old kid, she ran upstairs.

 

 

Yongguk was humming a sound with his headphone on. Guess that he was finishing a song that he made. Ji In was already outside his studio and peeked through the glass window. She giggled when she saw the serious Yongguk with his headphone on. Yongguk seemed like could feel her presence so he turned his head and saw her behind the glass window. He quickly took the headphone off and unlocked the door. Both of them smiled at each other. Yongguk leaded her way in and gestured her to sit on the sofa provided in the small room. “Why didn’t you knock the door?” he pulled the chair where he sat just now near Ji In. Ji In just smiled while her eyes wandered around the studio. Then, she turned to him. “You seemed busy, so I guess I should stay outside.” Yongguk cracked up by her words. “Why should you do that? I’m the one who asked you to come so it doesn’t matter. I need you to company me.” Her face turned bright as yongguk says that she was not bothering him at all. Plus, what he says was right because he was the one who invited her to the studio. “Why do you want me to company you?”  yongguk smirked then brought his face as closer as he could to her. Their faces just inches away. Then he whispered, “I’m all alone here. It’s boring.” He burst out laugh when he knew that Ji In was nervous and uncomfortable when his face was near her. Ji In blurred out. She just blinked her eyes for a few times. Yongguk was still laughing then he caressed her cheek. “Don’t worry, Ji In. I won’t do something bad towards you but if you give me the permission to touch you, I’ll immediately do it.” He laughed again and went back to his computer, leaving blurred Ji In alone on the sofa. Without she knowing her face already turned to red. She kept touching her face and her heart pounded. Then, there was yongguk who was monitoring through her reflection on the screen. He couldn’t get rid of his smile when Ji In being such a cutie.

 

 

Both of them were having a good time together at the studio and in some moments Ji In helped him piled up the lyrics books, music sheets and other things related to his work. She seemed happy at that time and Yongguk kept cracking up jokes because he missed her laughter. When Ji In laughed he laughed too and felt touched because he could see her again after months she had been coma in the hospital. After all the jokes they made and Yongguk’s work had done, they went to Ji In’s house to have dinner together like a big and happy family. “Mom, we’re here!” Ji In took off her shoes before entering the house and searched for her mother in the kitchen. “Oh! You’re already here. Where’s Yongguk? Don’t tell me you left him there.” Ji In chuckled as well as her mom. She hugged her. “Of course I’m with him. I’ve promised to bring him here, right?” Mrs Lee nodded and smiled sheepishly. “He is in the front.” Ji In pouted her fluffy pink lips towards the living room where Yongguk was. “Go and talk to him. Don’t leave him alone, darling.” Her mom said as the soup in the pot was being stirred. Without any comment, she stepped out from the kitchen and flopped herself next to Yongguk on the sofa. Yongguk was playing with his IPhone then he looked at her and smiled. She was just smiled back. “Urmm Ji In?” “Yes?” Yongguk cleared his throat before continued. “Do you remember the song that I made for you last two years?” she tilted her head to the side and shook her head. She seemed disappointed because she couldn’t remember anything about the past. Yongguk realized that she tried to remember that thing but she failed, but then Yongguk put his hand on top of her head and brushed her hair. He smiled sweetly. “Don’t worry if you can’t remember it. I’ll let you hear it again and I hope it can help you bring back your memory.” He kept brushing her hair. She just nodded in disappointment. Their moment had been disturbed with Mrs Lee’s voice from the dining room. “Kids! The dinner is ready. Stop lovey dovey there. We need to fill our tummy. Come and eat.” She sarcastically called those children with a slimy smile on her face. She loves the way Yongguk convinced her daughter. She loves the way Yongguk took care of her daughter and always by her side when rain or shine. 

 

 

 


At last i've updated the fic. hahaha sorry i was so busy and ran out of idea. Btw, i had passed my english oral and scored 29/30. YEAY pls do comment and subscribe *winks*