Ngeh..

My secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks after their honeymoon. Their back from Paris. Sulli's at home, alone. Minho is at his practical place. 

She thought she want to go to her brother, Zelo, but just now, Zelo called her, telling her that he went to some important meeting out from the town. Krystal and Amber is in USA, visiting their family.Sooyoung unnie and Gina unnie is in Taiwan, for their photoshoot, and Sooyoung's new drama. Sulli pouted her lips once again, and thinks, to get away from her boringness that's killing her.  She want to ask her old best friend, Key or Heechul, but she doesn't want to bother them, they might be busy at this moment. Sulli felt like she's oing to cry in any moment. She doesn't know why, but she tends to get emotinal very easily lately. 

"Yah! You damn stupid hormone" She cursed and wiped her tears. 

She plopped on the couch and switched on the TV. She rested her face on her palm, and kept changing the channel, but seems like nothing come to her interest. 

"Why is everything ignoring me right now?" She whined as she crossed her arms.

She throw the remote control to the other end of the sofa. She was angry, wanting to cry right now. She stomps her feet like a 5 years old., thrown her head back. Her eyes are already glistening with tears, and she let it flow. Suddenly, she heard her stomach growled, and held her flat stomach. 

"Great, super duper great. Now I'm craving for something." She said. But then, she decide to ignore it. 

Sulli was bored, and lazy right now. She paced around the house, and walked from in front to the back.

She sat on the sofa and walked again. She found a basketball, and she play with it for a while, she throw and bounce it again, and again. She finally feels bored with it, and put it back as the way it should be. She roll on her bed many times, play with her phone, but nothing interesting. 

"Ahhh!!!!" She yelled out frustratedly, and finally decide to take a nap for a while. 

****

Minho finally arrived home, and it was late evening. He looked around and nobody was at home.

"Weird, where's Sulli?" He mutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter