Chapter3

Temporary Mother

A rainy saturday morning that's how people describe that day. 

In Kim's household well it was pretty normal. Kai was seated in the sofa reading newspaper. 

Hyerim well Hyerim was watching the rain pour through the window. other than that you can also notice that her expression is somehow like missing some one. Hyerim sighed heavily she look at her appa whose busy reading the newspaper. *i wish nara eomma is here I miss her* and with another sigh she continued watching the rain.

 

Meanwhile Kai whose busy reading the newspaper was to preoccupied to notice the gloomy prescene of her daughter well actually his not reading the headlines but rather busy looking at the classified adds. He was looking at the part time jobs that most suited to him. At times like this the money that her parent's give to him is not enough for the both of them.

Suddenly the door burst opened. There standing at the doorway was five boys whose smiling at the both of them.

"OOOPPPPAAASS" Hyerim cried and ran to the five boys. Chanyeol whose more excited on seeing Hyerim rather than Kai Pick up hyerim and twirled. 

"uggggh what are you doing here" Kai groan at the sight of his 5 friends. 

"Well that's nice of you to greet us Kim Jongin" Kyungsoo said in a sarcastic manner while rolling his eyes to him.

Sehun,Suho,Chanyeol and Baekhyun who are busy on playing with Hyerim didn't notice the little arguement that Kyungsoo and Jongin had.

"So i heard from the others that you lost Hyerim a week ago Kim Jongin that was so irresponsible" Suho whose older of them all ranted at Kai. Kai glared at Sehun whose avoiding his stares.

"I know but look at the bright side i found her" 

Suho just sigh at the answer of the younger and just shrugged. no matter what he do he will never win on this kind of arguement with Kai.

"Suho oppa don't scold appa atleast Nara eomma was there when i was lost" Hyerim said doign aegyo to Suho.

"Nara whose Nara ?" Baekhyun asked.

"eomma ? Hyung you didn't tell us you marraied someone" Sehun said stomping his foot and pouted.

Kai just rolled his at the there maknae. Sometime he can be childish.

"I didn't ! and Nara is just a girl that Hyerim meet when she was lost" Kai said.

"Oww ! but she call her eomma care to explain that ?" Chanyeol who change his attention to Hyerim to Kai when he heard there conversation.

"I don't know when I ask Hyerim why is she calling her eomma she didn't answer me directly" 

" Owww then---" Baekhyun was about to ask something when Kai suddenly stood up and walk through the Kitchen.

The other just shook there head at his attitude and followed him.

Suho,Baekhyun and Kyungsoo followed Kai while Sehun and Chanyeol left behind with Hyerim.

 

When the trio reached the kitchen they saw Kai who is sitting at the dining table. They noticed that he seem have big problem in his hand.

"yooow what's the problem ?" Kyungsoo asked 

"Nothing" Kai shook his head and look away

"Hey don't lie to the Hyungs " Baekhyun pointed at Kai while glaring him

Kai sigh in deafeat knowing he it won't help if he deny it. after all they been in his side when he needed help and vice versa. 

"I'm planning on having a part time job and if I get a part time job that means i have to left Hyerim at the house alone" Kai blurted out.

"Why do you need a part time job" Suho asked.

"Because the money that my parent's send me is not enough and also I need to do something to be a great daddy to Hyerim."

There a moment of silent to the four of them. they don't know waht will be the solution on Kai's problem since also all of them are all busy they can't afford to babysit Hyerim while Kai is on his Job.

" Being  a single parent is really hard. If only I've show more love to her then she would've leave me" Kai said. The trio look at Kai in suprise. The sentence Kai blurted was to forbidden.all of them know that if they bring one topic about "Her" you will face a angry Kai or a walking out Kai. but now it seems that the world is about to end because the Kai itself is the one who bring the topic. 

The trio just stay silent not bothering to open a topic since it has been akward to all of them.

 

Meanwhile Sehun, Chanyeol and Hyerim was playing or more like Sehun and Chanyeol is playing something.

"Hey Hyerim you don't want to play with oppa" Chanyeol asked at Hyerim who just shook her head.

"Why ?" Sehun added.

"I want to play with Nara eomma I miss Nara eomma" Hyerim pouted cutely.

" Oww really tell me more about this Nara eomma of yours is she beautifull" Sehun asked earning a smack on Chanyeol.

Hyerim giggled at the two of them and nod "Nara eomma is really beautifull and also she's also nice" 

"Soo do you know where she live ?" Sehun asked again and this time he avoided Chanyeol smack and glared him.

"Hyung once is enough" Sehun said at Chanyeol .Chanyeol scoffed at him and pretended to hit him.

"Hmmmm I don't know but Oppa's have the same uniform as Nara eomma have" Hyerim said.

"really then she's from our school then" This time Chanyeol was the one who asked.

Sehun scoff at his hyung and rolled his eyes "Now your Ineterested".

Hyerim was bout to answer when The four walked in the living room.

"Hey guys we have to go now leave this two alone" Suho ordered and all of them motioned to leave.

"Bye oppas" Hyerim scream.

Soon the 5 boys leave and there only Hyerim and Kai left in there house.

 


Im sorry I updated a meaningless chapter