chapter 6

Temporary Mother

The six friends gathered around on the school's rooftop.

Instead of having there lunch in the cafeteria they choose the rooftop to be there meeting place whenever lunch time comes.

They just can't take the loudness and the overpopulated place.

"So JongIn how's the Job hunting going" Joonmyeon ask trying to start a conversation between all of them and flashed his fatherly smile to Jongin.

Being the eldest among all them he take up to the role of being the leader to the six of them even it is self proclaimed tittle the other just obey his word and respect him.

Jongin swallowed  the bread he was munching before he answered Joonmyeon.

"I found a nice Job that accept high school students and pay a high price" Jongin answered while taking a bite to his bread. 

Joonmyeon nodded indicating he was satisfied of the answer.

"but hyung how about Hyerim ?" Sehun asked making the other shoot up glances to Jongin.

Jongin just grinned at Sehun.

Yeah! before Sehun asked that question he already had something in his mind.

"Oh don't worry I have it covered someone is willing to babysit Hyerim for free" Jongin said before he continued on eating his bread.

Kyungsoo scrunched his nose before asking him "Really who?". 

Jongin  just smiled at him showing his white teeth to the latter "You'll see?." 

All 5 of them share glances to each other. only one question came to their mind.

"Who the hell is she ?"

 

 

 

----------------

Nara's POV

Lunch came and here I am doing some errand for that Lazy old gezzer.

Seriously! Just because I wasn't paying attention to the class awhile ago doesn't mean you are free to order me whenever you like it. 

I should be eating with Chorong right now what a bummer. 

But here I am arranging some student document's just like what the old gezzer told me to do.

I shouldn't be doing this imagine arranging student paper from A to Z and what's even worse is that there are hundred of student's here in this School that's to much of a job for a one petite girl like me.

I was so engrossed to the given task, that I didn't even felt the presence of Miss.Lee.

She was holding  some folder's that contains paper's on it obviously!

Miss Lee is the headmaster's secretary,many female students envy her for being perfect and Yes! I'm one of those students.

Who wouldn't be! She had this Long wavy hair that most guys wanted,body that men could die for and a perfect face that's perfect for being a Miss Korea.

Sometimes me and Chorong wondered what is she even doing in this School being a  secretary of an old man if she would have been perfect to be an actress. 

I snapped out of dazing her when she suddenly ask me a question.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with that questioning look on her face.

"Oh  Mr. Yang give me a task to arrange this papers" I answered. She had this doubtful look at me when I said that. 

"Really ?"She asked while raising one of her brow. 

What the heck is her problem not trusting me! 

I only nod at her question.

She only heaved a breath at my response and put the folder on the desk.

"Tell Mr.Yang that that's the application paper of the exchange student's" She said and turned her heel out of the office. Wow what an attitude I take back all what I said about her awhile ago.

I look at the folder that is lying on desk. 

Exchange student's wonder where they come. Of course curiosity killed the cat.

I scanned the paper's well there nothing wrong of having a little learning right

Well there are 3 paper's and that means there are 3 Exchange students. 

Xi Luhan, Zhang Yixing and Kim Minseok all of them came from China well according to this paper the Kim Minseok guy is  a Korean. hmm! that explains his Korean name. and the rest of them are Chinese.

I put back the paper's and finish what I am doing.

 

 

-----------

5 minutes before lunch was over and it turn's out that I haven't gotten my lunch.

My tummy is literary growling. What a day.

I was on my way to the cafeteria when I encountered someone. He was  leaning on the wall.

He turned his head towards me and smirk. WoW seriously what a day.

He started to walk on my way. Now what ??

"Yah What are you doing ?" My heart thumped when he suddenly lean close to the point that I have to stand back

He smirk at my little move and rewind what he did.

"What's your problem Kim JongIn" I asked with an  irritated voice.

He smirked at my little behavior and compose his self. Seriously what's with him.

"Try not to be late when you get there" He said before walking away.

Of course I was left their clueless. What the heck ! 

Questions  ran up to my brain when he said that. And before he would disappear, not caring about the School's policy I screamed his name so I can call his attention.

He abruptly stopped when he heard his name, he turned his back to face me looking at me with full of irritation.

"What?" He asked nonchalantly. 

"What do you mean" I asked the the very first question that came into my mind.

He rolled his eyes at me before speaking. "I'm guessing your mother didn't tell you?" He asked with cold voice.

I shook my head telling him my answer.one day I'm gonna asked my mom how the hell did they know each other.

He just scoffed at my answer "Just ask your mom when you get home" He said before he continued walking.

I was standing there clueless of what is happening. Questions are on my mind right now.

Like what did he mean by that ?

Where am I going ? 

Those are the question that are in my brain right now.

And before I could snapped out of it the bell rang indicating that Lunch is over. 

Crap! I didn't get any food.

 

 


Sorry for the Long wait so here's the trashy chapter :)