Chapter 16

Destined To Love You

 

"Are you two lovebirds done yet? We're waiting for you to start eating." Yoona shouted from the entrance of the restaurant 
 
Hearing that, Seohyun opened her eyes and pushed herself away from Yonghwa. 
 
"Aish! Yoona and her timing! I was so close!!" Yonghwa let out his frustration while Seohyun smile awkwardly.
 
"Come on oppa, let's not let unnie and Jonghyun oppa wait." 
 
Back at the restaurant...
 
"Mianhe unnie and Jonghyun oppa. Sorry for letting you wait for so long, hopefully the food is still warm."
 
"It still is, let's start eating!"
 
"Uhmmm... The steak is really good! No wonder the restaurant is already crowded with people even though it is a new restaurant." Jonghyun talked with him mouth full of food.
 
"Jongie, don't do that! You might get chocked!" Yoona lectured.
 
"But I can't resist sharing my comment! Is really delicious! Do you want to try?" Jonghyun asked and then cut his steak into small pieces for the others.
 
"Gomawo oppa" Seohyun was about to reach for the steak with her fork when Yonghwa place his fork with steak in front of .
 
"Ahhh, open your mouth."
 
"Oppa, kwenchana. I can feed myself."
 
"Hyun~ say ahh."
 
"Hyunnie just open your mouth and let him feed you. Cham.. What's with you being so stubborn about that?" Yoona can't help but .
 
"Ya, see. I'm also feeding Yoongie. There's nothing to be shy." Jonghyun demonstrated before turning to watch Seohyun.
 
"Unnie! Oppa! Aish..." With the three of them against her, she didn't have choice but to open and let Yonghwa feed her.
 
"Now that's my good girl!" 
 
Yoona could not resist and asked, "oppa, hyunnie, just what is the status between you two?"
 
"We are... Erm..." Seohyun mumbled.
 
"You are? Aish!... cant you two just be together? Seeing sweet little actions from you two... All the endearments and skinships... Argh! Just tell me you two are finally together, alright?"
 
"Neh." Seohyun replied softly before tilting her head down and blush.
 
"JINCHA?!"
 
"Neh, Yoona. We are together." Sensing the shy Seohyun, Yonghwa stood out to reply.
 
"Hyung, since when? Wow! How did you manage to let our miss perfect hyunnie agree? I'm amazed! "
 
"Since... 10 minutes ago when I dragged her out to talk."
 
"Daebak!! Congrats Yonghwa oppa, and hyunnie! I'm so going to tell unnie-deul!"
 
"Thank you, Yoona. I know you're all excited and happy for Hyun, but can you please wait till she's ready before telling your unnie-deul?"
 
"Hmmm... Alright." Yoona responded dejectedly.
 
"Gomawo, unnie." Seohyun flash a smile to Yoona before picking up her fork to poke the steak.
 
"Seohyun, you've tried already. This piece is for hyung."
 
"I know... That's why I'm taking it."
 
"Huh? Aren't you going to let hyung try?"
 
"YA! Can't you see that hyunnie is trying to feed Yonghwa? Aish! You're such a spoiler." Yoona hissed at Jonghyun. 
 
Upon hearing that, Yonghwa turned and face Seohyun, opened his mouth widely and waited for Seohyun to feed him.
 
Seohyun fed Yonghwa the steak before cutting her pork knuckles into small pieces for the others to try as well.
 
"I've never tried this before, but wow! It's amazing! Unnie and oppa, you should also try it."
 
"Yoongie... Seohyun has already fed hyung, when is it my turn?" Jonghyun asked with his tone filled with ageyo.
 
"Ahh.. Jongie come, open your mouth." Yoona replied with ageyo as well.
 
"Jonghyun ah.. It's so disgusting hear you speaking with ageyo!"
 
"Oppa, I agree! They're making my fingers all curling up."
 
"YA! Who dares call my Jongie disgusting! Oppa, aren't you also like that when you wanted hyunnie to feed you."
 
"When did I?" Yonghwa tried to deny.
 
"Hyung, you did! And it was also freaking disgusting, but we endured it just so that Seohyun will do it. But you evil meanie just had to destroy our sweet moments!"
 
"You call that destroying sweet moments? Aish! Yoona totally destroy my chance!"
 
"Yea? When did I?"
 
"When you were calling us to go in for dinner!"
 
"Opps... Mian oppa... By the way... What were you two going to do?"
 
"Sigh... It's alright. That's for us to know and for you to find out." Yonghwa answered playfully and stuck his tongue out.
 
"Hyunnie~" Yoona stare at Seohyun with her big, round, innocent doe eyes.
 
"Andwae!" Seohyun blush when she remembered what they were about to do before Yoona called for them.
 
"Judging from your actions.... I... Hahas! I think I know what you were about to do."
 
"Yea? Yoongie... What were they about to do?" The slow reaction Jonghyun turned to ask Yoona.
 
"Hahas! If I didn't guess wrongly... They were about to do this." Yoona leaned in and gave Jonghyun a kiss on his lips.
 
"Unnie!" Seohyun can't help but fan her already red cheeks while Yonghwa hang his head low.
 
"Hyung... I can understand why you were so pissed off already! Hahahas!!"
 
"YA! Will you two cut it out?" Yonghwa raised his voice and stare at the two laughing hyenas.
 
"Yong.. Yonghwa oppa.. Ahh.. My tummy hurts.. From laughing too much.. Hahas..."
 
"Argh! You two! Birds of the same feathers flock together! Can you please stop... Jebal... "
 
"Araseo." Both Jonghyun and Yoona answered.
 
"Yonghwa oppa, it's alright, you can always make use of the time later on to continue what you were about to do. This time, I'll make sure I'm won't interrupt." Yoona suggested as she winked at Seohyun.
 
"Yea, hyung, I'm going to bring Yoona out for a little date and you can make full use of that time, ya."
 
"Alright, alright. I'll make full use of that time, ok. Now, if you may, let's continue eating then we'll go for our date, ok?"
 
"Wooot! Hyung, fighting!"
 
Dinner resumed and along the way, Yoona and Jonghyun can't help but tease Yonghwa and Seohyun again and again. 
 
After what felt like a lifetime, all of them finally finished their dinner.
 
"Hyunnie, we're going to leave first then, enjoy your date!"
 
"Yeah, hyung, make sure you finish what you didn't managed to just now!"
 
"Argh! I swear I'm not going to dine with you two ever again! Both of you can't stop making fun of us! Now shoo, before I start hitting you."
 
"You sure about that? If you've forgotten, I'm a judo black belt holder and had also won a few championships." Jonghyun continued teasing his hyung.
 
"Argh! Just go!"
 
"Ara, ara, we'll go."
 
"Oh ya, hyunnie, don't come back unless you finished what you were supposed to, arachi?"
 
"UNNIE!"
 
"Keke, Jongie, let's go! Before this couple really hit us."
 
After Jonghyun and Yoona left, the atmosphere was awkward, just like how they had their first dinner together. 
 
"Erm... Hyun~"
 
"Yea oppa?"
 
"Is there anywhere you want to visit before going home?"
 
"I.. Kwenchana... Don't listen to unnie and oppa. You can send me home.. Since we still have work tomorrow."
 
"But.. It's still early, and I don't want our first official day to end like this."
 
"Hmmm... Then... Where do you want to go?"
 
Yonghwa thought for a bit before he got excited and pulled Seohyun with him. 
 
"Kaja! I've thought of a place that's suitable for us!"
 
"Araseo, I.. I.."
 
"Hyun~ why are you stuttering? Are you nervous?"
 
"A.. Ani!"
 
"Alright, if you say so. If you're uncomfortable with what they've been saying, (Kissing) I... I won't force you. I'll wait till you're ready,ok?"
 
'Aish! Cham! It's all unnie and oppa's fault. They've been teasing us throughout the whole dinner, and now that I'm left with Yong~, I can't help but be nervous... Thinking that he's going to kiss me when we're alone.'
 
"Hyun~ it's ok, I promised to wait till you're ready, so... Let's not think about that, alright. Let's go for our date and just enjoy it, ok?"
 
"Alright. Mianhe oppa."
 
"You don't have to be sorry. I can understand it's your first time experiencing all this, so don't worry about that." "Although I feel like slaughter Yoona and Jonghyun now!!" Yonghwa mumbled the last sentence.
 
"Gomawo oppa. And what did you say at the back? I couldn't hear you."
 
"Nah.. I didn't say anything. Now let's go!"
 
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
 
Lao Tzu
 
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
Tada!~ A short update for this week, before I get too busy with my mum's birthday!
 
Thanks burningbabe for the up vote!
 
Any guesses as to where Yonghwa will bring Seohyun? Keke
 
Enjoy~