practice

Second Chance

We’ve been practicing for the past few days and I’m really tired but HAPPY and SAD?

I’m happy for the part that I’m doing what I love and the saddest part is I have to sing a song with Baekhyun.

ME BAEKHYUN IN A DUET? HELL NO!!

 

“Okay guys let’s do it again! Baekhyun and Ara please sing with your heart. I can’t feel the song.”

Suho oppa point out our flaws.

 

The name of the band i.O. it’s weird right? ahaha. I also find it funny at first.

 

 Flashback

“Uhmmm..What’s the name of the band?”  I asked them confusedly.

“It’s exo!” Chanyeol oppa answered with all of confidence. I nodded my head.

“Ah! X.O.” I smiled at them.

“No! E.X.O.”  I am startled by the sudden yelling of D.O oppa.

“What? E.X.O? What kind of name is that” all of them shoot dagger in my eyes, that’s the cue that I have to shut up.

What name is that? I’ve been friends with them for months and I didn’t know that they could be this weird.

“It’s not weird!” I panicked. It feels like they read my mind.

“Fine, fine….. I’m sorry, it’s a unique name, I guess?” they eyed me and I just show them my cutest smile

 

End of flashback

 

We sing, just sing with no emotion at all. We’ve practiced it soo many times but still no emotion. Oh it has! HATE. We just glared at each other and emphasized the word PABO.

 

~nan pabo nan neoman boneun pabo neol sarang-hae nuga mwora-go nollindaedo neoman boneun pabo-ga twehl-ke
pabo nan neoman boneun pabo nae soneul jabajwo nareuranajwo neoman sarang-haneun pabo~

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I love you
No matter what anyone says or teases, I will be a fool who only sees you
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, hold my hand
Hug me, I’m a fool who only loves you

 

“Stop! Both of you will you please show any emotion, it’s a love song guys.” Suho oppa raised his hand as the signal to end the song.

“We’ve been practicing it for so many times and it seems that the both of you didn’t improved” Chanyeol oppa take a seat.

“Yea, Chanyeol hyung is right” Kai also join Chanyeol oppa in taking a seat.

“You didn’t want to sing this song, you don’t like it?” D.O oppa scan us like some criminal

“It’s not like that oppa” I panicked by their words. I watched Baekhyun and I saw that he let out a heavy sigh.

“If both of you don’t want to sing I can sing it instead” all of us turn to look at Sehun who is playing with his drumstick.

I can see in his face that he is serious. Baekhyun and I locked eyes. I can tell that he is nervous too for Sehun’s words.

“No were going to sing it right Baekhyun?” I nudged Baekhyun arm as I faked a smile.

“Right! We’ll be practicing tomorrow “Baekhyun look at me and make an eye smile.

“What? Yeah…yeah we’ll be practicing a lot” I mouthed him ‘what the hell are you thinking’

I fake a smile and just hissed at Baekhyun.

What is this guy thinking? Practice together huh! We’ll be killing each other if they leave us alone.

“Oh! Guys I need to go home now I’ll head first, see you on monday” D.O. take a look at his watched and

ran to the door as he said goodbye.

“We should pack up too and go home” we all packed up our stuff and head home.

“Bye guys see you on monday” Chanyeol oppa and Sehun said goodbye to us as they headed to the opposite direction.

Suho oppa stop and pointed his finger at me and Baekhyun.

“Both of you! You should practice hard huh! In Monday I need some improvement, get it?” he eyed us as we nod our head. He said goodbye and follow Sehun and Chanyeol oppa.

“Bye” I waved my hands at them. I take a deep breath and started to walk.

Why almost of them have to go the other way?

 “We’re going to walk you home” Kai announce as he smiled at me.

I like that smile. Every girl will melt at that smile of Kai.

“No, it’s okay I can manage” I just smiled at him and I can see that he didn’t agree for my answer.

“It’s not good for a girl walking home alone at night and I insist” I just shrugged my shoulder and we begin to walk. And by the way Baekhyun is with us. He just follows us and didn’t bother to complain.

Kai and I talk and send joke for each other. I just laughed and it seems that we are having fun forgetting that we have Baekhyun as our company. Kai and I become a lot closer since the day that I arrived at the school and he’s hot you know!....

” Oh it’s my house, thank you for walking me home bye and goodnight” I stop and bid farewell to them. I turn around to go in.

“Wait!” Baekhyun take my wrist. That’s hurts!

“What? What do you want?”  I rolled my eyes. He never let go of my wrist.

“Where’s your phone?” I eyed him confusedly.

“Why?” He searched it in my bad. He types his number and returns the phone to me.

“I’m going to call you tomorrow” I just make face at him.

“Goodnight Ara-ah” I smiled at Kai.

I look at my phone and find his name in my contacts.

Mr. handsome huh! I can change it to stupid jerk! Ahahaha.

 

[BAEKYUN POV]

I don’t like this song! Fool by Yonghwa and Juniel. It’s sounds cheesy. I’m not that kind of guy and I’m going to sing it together with Ara. I hate it really. HATE!

I never sing the song with emotion and I can say that Ara did the same thing.

“Stop! Both of you will you please show any emotion, it’s a love song guys.” I heard Suho hyung

and he raised his hand to stop.

I will receive a scolding ceremony from him. Aisshhhh! I just sighed.

“We’ve been practicing it for so many times and it seems that the both of you didn’t improved”

Chanyeol eyed me as he takes a seat. I just look at him with a blank face.

“Yea, Chanyeol hyung is right” Kai also join Chanyeol in taking a seat.

I just didn’t mind them and just play with my hands.

“You didn’t want to sing this song, you don’t like it?” I heard D.O. words I took a glanced at them

and I can feel that it’s getting serious. I took a glimpsed at Ara and she’s looking at me. We locked each other eyes.

“It’s not like that oppa” She’s panicking now. I just let out a sigh.

 “If both of you don’t want to sing I can sing it instead” I look at Sehun and everyone look at him too.

This kid! He’s serious in his words.

“No were going to sing it right Baekhyun?” someone nudged my arm and I saw that Ara did it as she smiled at me.

I can see that it’s just faked. I looked at her and I can see in her face that she’s afraid in Sehun’s word.

“Right! We’ll be practicing tomorrow “I showed her my eye smile.

This going to be excting! I should have a plan. I’ll be thinking about that later.

“What? Yea…yea we’ll be practicing a lot” She mouthed at me ‘what the hell are you thinking’

 

I just smirked at her. After that conversation all of us headed home. Too bad I’m on the same way as her.

Well, I have Kai to accompany me but he seems to be interested in Ara.

“We’re going to walk you home” Kai announced in Ara. What??

Kai smiled at her, the kind of smile that Kai showed to melt the girl heart.

Whoa she’s mesmerized by that smile. Maybe she‘s also interested in Kai. But why did feel disappointed.

 “No, it’s okay I can manage” she’s rejecting Kai’s offer different from the look that she’d show him awhile ago.

Complicated girl! I don’t want to date that kind of girl. Whoa!Baekhyun who told you to date her?

I shake my head to remove my thoughts

“It’s not good for a girl walking home alone at night and I insist”

Kai is not backing down that easily huh! She finally agrees.

They talk, laughed and here I am just watching them.

When I’m not with them, I can assume that they were couple.

They never just take a glimpsed of me, if to know that I am still here.

This heart again, what ‘s wrong with my heart? It seems heavy.  

I should go to the doctor. What if I have a heart disease? Baekhyun what’s happening in you?

I broke my train of thoughts and watched them again as they were having fun.

What’s so funny with that joke? Sooo lame.

” Oh it’s my house, thank you for walking me home bye and goodnight”

Ara said her farewell to us. As she turned around, I take her wrist.

The electricity is running in my veins. My heart beat faster.

“Wait!” I manage to mutter.

“What? What do you want?”  She rolled her eyes at me and I never let go of her wrist.

“Where’s your phone?” I rummaged through his bag.

“Why?” She’s still asking me. I found it and type my number in it.

Name? Handsome forever Baekhyun. I grinned in my mind.

“I’m going to call you tomorrow” I returned her phone and started walking.

 

It’s A Breaking News …
(It’ s A Breaking News)
It’s A Breaking News!

Shinee- breaking news :)

Aishhhh!that phone. I take my phone and put it in my ear. Not bothering who’s the caller I just answered it.

“Hello?” I answered the phone sleepily.

“Ya! BRAT OPEN THE GATE I’M WET IN HERE!HURRY!” my body become awake by the screaming of

Baekhyun on the phone.

I stand up and open the curtains. I see Baekhyun on the gate getting wet by the rain.

I ran downstairs and open the gate. I forgot to get the umbrella and now I’m wet too.

“Why it take you so long to answer your phone? And where is your umbrella? You’re getting wet too! You dumb”

Baekhyun continue to blabbered some words as I open the gate.

We both ran inside the house.