like her?

Second Chance

[BAEKHYU'S POV]

Aissshhhh! I’ve call her so many times already and she’s not answering it! You cannot get away from me CHOI ARA.

I dialed her number again………

I walked to her house which is just three blocks away from my house.

Now I am standing in front of her house.

Why I feel nervous? I ring the doorbell. No answer. Maybe there out?

My phone vibrated I excitedly look at it. My shoulder drop when I saw the name Kai with a message on it.

 

(Blue Kai / Red Baekhyun)

Hyung, where will you be practicing? Can I come?

No, you can’t come and were not even starting up yet because CHOI ARA IS NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES.

Maybe she’s still sleeping. Since I can’t come, don’t piss her off hyung…

I smirked. Kai you’re a man now. Sleeping? Maybe she is. What a heavy sleeper.

 oooookay.

 

I feel a raindrop on my skin. ! IT’S RAINING. I DON’T EVEN HAVE AN UMBRELLA.

I started to dial her number again... !still no answer. I’m soaking wet now.

I madly dialed her number. Ringing….still ringing….

“Hello?” finally

“Ya! BRAT OPEN THE GATE I’M WET IN HERE! HURRY!” I yell at her.

After a few seconds she’s on her way to the gate to open me up. I let out a sigh of relief.

This stupid girl just runs with no umbrella in his hand! Aisshh!

“Why it take you so long to answer your phone? And where is your umbrella? You’re getting wet too! You dumb”

I bombard her with question while she’s opening the gate.

We ran inside the house. Both of us are drenching wet.

I scan the house while I’m trying to dry myself off.

I saw Ara headed to the kitchen and I follow her.

“Why you’re not answering my call?” she turns around to face me.

“I just woke up” She saw a note on the counter and I saw her as she let out a sigh.

“And why are you here anyways?” damn! She forget about our practice.

“We have a practice you forgetful brat” I rolled my eyes at her.

“Ah!right” she’s remember just now? Really this girl. Why is this girl eyeing me?

“What?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Ya!follow me” I trailed behind her back.

We’re going to her room, this girl is somewhat aggressive.

I know I am a boy but I don’t want to give my body with any girls.

Why am I thinking like that!

I use my hands to cover myself.

“What are you doing?” she looks at me weirdly. Well I look some kind of weird.

“Nothing” I drop my hands as I shake my head.

“This is my parent’s room and here change into this. You might blame it on me if you get sick.

You can take the shower in the bathroom.” She throws the clothes at me.

“I’m just going to take some shower and you stay away from my room. You might just me!”

“As if, I want to you. Maybe you’re the one who’s going to ”

“Excuse me?” I smirked.

I finished cleaning myself and go to the living room. I saw the paper that Ara read a while ago.

 

Ara,

            Honey, me and your Appa have a 2 weeks business trip in China. I’m sorry for leaving you behind. We’re making up to you honey…..

                                                                                                                                                                                         Love, Umma :)

She’s alone for two weeks. So, this is the reason why she’s sad.

She must be lonely having her parents going around the world for a business trip.

I hear a footsteps and I return the paper back to its original position.

“It’s still raining outside. Let’s practice.” I glance at her and she’s carrying a guitar.

“Sure” we sit on the couch

I don’t know but I have feels something different when I saw Ara plus the guitar on her hands. I have a thing for a girl who can play musical instrument. I can’t let go of my stares at her. Do i like her? i don't know? aisssshhh!

“I’m going to sing it with my guitar you can sing along.” Her words are cold but still it’s still nice to hear. I just nod my head at her.

                                        

[ARA’S POV]

I sing the song as I strum my guitar. I swear my heart beat fast being face to face to Baekhyun.

I know I must not fall to him again. I build this wall to shield myself away from him.

I can feel the stare of Baekhyun.

“If you look at me like that I might be melted.” I cleared my throat and say those words.

“Why? Don’t you like it, me staring at you?” I scoffed at him and continue to strum the guitar.

Baekhyun grab my hands and now were centimeters apart. I can feel his breath at my face.

I gulped. This jerk! i won’t back down. I gathered all my strength. I cupped his cheek.

Baekhyun become stiff by my sudden touch.

“Don’t you dare fall in love with me BYUN BAEKHYUN” I stuck my tongue at him.

He feel daze at my action. I laughed at him as he shoot dagger at me.

“I swear if you saw your face you might die at laughing”

I slam my hands at guitar as I continue to laugh.

Baekhyun phone rings.

“Okay we’re going” Baekhyun on the phone and me looking at him feels like forever.

Woah! He grown handsome, and his nose, his lips they’re perfect. I broke in my thoughts when Baekhyun put down his phone.

“Who’s that?” I asked not answering my question he just ordered me to prepare myself.

“Get your jacket and bag the gangs want to have a noraebang.” I run into my room to get my things.

“Let’s go” we headed outside and I locked my house.