Love Revolution

The Start of Something New

 

“We’re in a formal band now. What should we name our band?” Hyun Ah eonni asked. Being the practical person in the band, that question was typical of eonni.

“Eh... Something to do with love! Sarangheyo (I love you)!” Hae Won suggested.

“Yah, baboya (You idiot)! That means I love you, not love.” Hyunnie scolded her.

“How about Revolution? It’s been a while since there were any girl bands. The rest are dance groups.” I suggested.

“That’s a good one. Revolution... I like it. Ye Eun eonni, what do you think?” Hyun Ah eonni mused.

“Revolution is alright, but I think it’s a bit plain.”

“Girl Revolution?” Hyunnie suggested.

“Eobseo (Don’t want). Sounds like Girls’ Generation.” I said.

“Love Rev then.” Hae Won suggested.

“Yah... You always think of love.” Ye Eun eonni .

“Love Revolution... It sounds pretty cool though.” Hyun Ah eonni said. The rest of the band agreed.

“So, it looks like we’ve got our band’s name... Love Revolution!” Ye Eun eonni said. We all squealed. Finally, we had a name for the band.

“We are going to be strong girls and spread the love through our songs! HWAITING!!” Ye Eun eonni encouraged us. We placed our hands together and threw them in the air, shouting Hwaiting!